Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:11 pm
"Good"arthur replied."Oh and by the way,sorry about your truck"arthur said scraching his head in guilt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:16 pm
-she glared at him- what happen to my baby?  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jordon352

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:19 pm
Shane was simply standing arond idly still with no shirt on.He glanced over at the building they had taken cover in and glared at it raising his gun up to bear on it.he had his weapon fixiated on the building having heard a commotion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:21 pm
"well the quicke way to say is that we're in here and nobody is in the truck while zombies are out there" arthur said with guilt in his body.He felt sorry the fact his idea led to the lost of a truck,A probaly safe place where he sould of stayed,and there lives almost being taken away.But atleast they found somone alive he thought.  

Pinoy_Operation

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:26 pm
i guess thats ok... -she looked around-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:30 pm
"The names Duplin, But dont worry about that, Lets check out the place to make sure its not infected." He walked over to the desk, he found 3 walkie talkies. "Take one of theses, Theres about 10 floors. We need to cover this place quickly" He started for the stairs.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:32 pm
"well im sorry still about" arthur said while he went to what seemed a resrtoom.He looked aroud finding only one gun."This might come in handy"arthur said with smrik on his face.He was still looking around but his chest was hurting relizing that it was pounding hard.He ignored it but was certain somthig bad was going to happen to him.The rest of the hour gone by and he only found a first aid kit and some ammunition.the Ammunition didnt match his gun so it was useless.He went back down stairs where he notice wolfie's leg was purple."wolfie heres a first aid kit,maybe you would find somthin to fix your leg"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:35 pm
thanx...ugh! -she wince in pain as she felt pain all over her body-  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:38 pm
"Your welcome"Arthur said ."Oh and ya good idea duplin lets get goin.Arthur didnt really want to go up at the facte the two weapon he had was a magnum and dragonov sniper rifle which was almost a waste in a bulding but oh well.He followed duplin while wolfie followed up with her dog.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:39 pm
Duplin reached the 10th floor. He switched the light on his Spas-12 on. He searched. He pulled his walkie talkie up. "Can you hear me?" He whispered into it. He heard a something fall on the ground. He pointed his gun toward it. A zombie came around the corner and started clawing at him. He shot it. He was scared. He started walking back slowly. " Hello?" He called into his radio. Adrenaline was pumping through his veins. He opened the door and ran out and ran down the stairs.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:43 pm
"Arthur heard his walkie talkie"ya i hear you.For a moment nothing went back except for a gun shot and what seem like groaning."Come on wolfie dupli might be in a crappy spot .He said as he starting running up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:44 pm
Duplin bumped into the two. " We need to get out of here!"  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:46 pm
-she glared at aruther- not my fault my leg is killing me!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:47 pm
"what wh...... Before arthur could finish he heard groaning."Crap,lets get the hell outta here"arthur shouted as the rest of them ran down the stairs.  

Pinoy_Operation

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:49 pm
Duplin got to the bottom and started for the door. He stopped in a skid to see it was blocked with undead. " We gotta find another way out."  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games