Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
British Columbia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akame-Sama

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm
So now we're in Canada...In an abandoned house...Anoko has downed a chopper, and there's a drunken marine staggering around outside....What the hell is wrong with the world today...Ryli thought to herself, looking outside at the zombies and grabbing Watkins, dragging his drunken form inside. She slammed the door in the zombies faces and sighed, locking it as best she could.

"Please no fighting. Watkins, go to sleep and sober up. The ;ast thing we need is a huge beast of a drunken man like you running around. No buts! And you behave too, Anoko. We are surrounded by zombies and the last thing we need is you causing a civil war in here..."
The zombies outside weren't all dead. Watkins had attracted more with his wild fire. Sighing, Ryli headed upstairs to an empty room and began to set up her computer. Her heartbeat was loud in her ears, and her palms were sweaty dispite the cold...

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:36 pm
Watkins stumbled over to the bathroom and sat in the sink. looking like a retard he waved at the zombie next to him in the shower(is it in the shower i will fix if not so). he then stared at anoko smiling still looking like a retard he then grabbed the chain to the zombie knocked the zombie down and started dragging him around the house. punching a hole in the wall he tied the zombie's chain through the hole and walked in and fell asleep behind ryli dropping like a concrete block.  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

wabbradford

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:42 pm
Aww... hugs over... Anoko thought. Oh boy... the jarhead is back... and he's drunk...

Then a smile spred across his face once more. "Seince your drunk off your a** and can't do anything about it, I'm going to go inject pain medication into a zombie" Anoko teased Watkins, dispite him being asleep, then he moved upstairs and brought the zombie back to the shower and shoved it back in.

He grabbed the injection out of the sink and opened the shower door just big enough for the zombie to get it's arm through.

Anoko grabbed the zombie's arm and injected the disovled pain pills into it's blood stream. It slowly pulled it's arm back and curled up in a ball in the bottom of the shower. Anoko closed the door and watched.

It did nothing but sit in the shower for a few minutes. Anoko got tired and tapped on the glass; still nothing. He made some loud noises and talked to himself; still nothing. He took a bath towle and threw it over the glass, landing on the zombie; somthing. It flipped out and screamed and it threw it's self agaisnt the glass and went into a homicidle rage, screaming at the top of it's lungs and causing Anoko to cover his ears. After a minute it calmed down and curled back into it's ball in the bottom of the shower.

"Awesome!!!!" Anoko yelled, enjoyed by his discovery, and still had know idea how pain meds could do that to a zombie.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:43 pm
Great...we have a drunken stone gurilla in the house...Ryli thought as she looked at the pile behind her that was Watkins. Sighing, she continued to set up her satilites and try to get a better wifi feed. It took a while, but she finally got herself re-connected. With a look of satisfaction, she burried herself in the datastreams, using the satilites to count how many zombies were in the immediate area. It wasn't too bad. Nothing compared to Cali. I guess zombies just don't like the cold... she laughed softly, looking at the 30 or so blips surrounding the house and town.  

Akame-Sama

wabbradford

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:20 pm
Anoko opened the bathroom window. "Now... I need to take a shower. Get out now..." Anoko said as he opened the shower door wide, then quickly closed the bathroom door behind him as he lept out. He heard some movement, then silence, and when he opened the bathroom door he saw it was gone. "Good... Yippy for running water." Anoko said as he turned the shower on. Nothing. "Crap..." Anoko mumbled, kicking the wall.

He went out of the bathroom and sat on a old recliner, looking out the window at the zombies gathering outside.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:52 pm
Watkins got up and contiued to walk out of the room. he walked downstair's and tripped over anoko's feet. he then got back up and contiued walking toward's the tv. he stepped on the the remote control and it flipped to the military channel. with the exclusive interview of dog squadron watkins, team back in iraq at the first sight of roberts on televison he looked at the dog tag bag and fainted sending it crashing to the ground.  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

Akame-Sama

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:21 pm
pvt_cherry
Watkins waited for ryli to turn away and started to mess with the computer. he then started to use his training and hacked a quarter of the world's inteligence and radion sequence's in less than 15 second's. "see i made thing's work m'a". watkins how he did he doesn't know he's drunk. he found radio message's going back not 'nam. he even managed to pick up some david bowie and started to sing along.

((oh no, you dont touch the computer. i call BS. She's pouring over data right now and there is no way that she would look away))  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:30 pm
Akame-Sama
pvt_cherry
Watkins waited for ryli to turn away and started to mess with the computer. he then started to use his training and hacked a quarter of the world's inteligence and radion sequence's in less than 15 second's. "see i made thing's work m'a". watkins how he did he doesn't know he's drunk. he found radio message's going back not 'nam. he even managed to pick up some david bowie and started to sing along.

((oh no, you dont touch the computer. i call BS. She's pouring over data right now and there is no way that she would look away))

((ok well i got rid of post no worries but i shall later hack your computer later muahahahaha now we need to continue rp'ing))  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

Akame-Sama

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:50 pm
((bedtimes XD))  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:52 pm
Akame-Sama
((bedtimes XD))

((of all the thing's too post why this you could have posted something to add to story
O.e))  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:23 am
begins moving up toward the treehouse he pull out his remote *presses the button* sentry guns stand down and elevator doors opens up wade move into the treehouse elevator presses the button again and tree house closes up and sentry gun begin moving again presses button on the side of the elevator and it begin moving up slowly as wade wait their he begin to recap of what happened in the past as it moving up it stops on the 3rd floor as the door opens up wade begins moving in taking his gear off placing it on the table as he begin heading toward the shower room to clean "man these should do " removes colthes and walks into the shower opening a glass door and closing it turning the knobs as the water pours down he begin to clean himself as he sore body begin feeling better. he turns the water off now and walks out of the room with a towel looking to do something else he turns on the radio real quick hears nothing but static begins heading toward his bed but changes quick and get rid of the towel and begin heading to his bed as he begin getting sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:40 am
"well my monkey is a little better but t should still be at lest a month for him to make full recovery unless anyonne in here has some real medical skills... WOW look its a sleeping soldier guy" in his best corcidile hunter impression and looks into a camera thats not there "kricky mate would you look at this it truely is a rare sighting not only is its species endangered but this particular variation is truely marvelous and now we will poke it with a stick and see what happens" walks outside still doing his impersenation "oh these they are extremly common and are quite dangerous in packs handle with caution" grabs his sledge hammer " usually all its takes to bring down these beasts is severe brain damage like so" raises his hammer into the air and brings it down with all of his strength and destroies its head "krikey marvelous simply marvelous now lets get what we came for" kills a few zombies in his way and grabs a stick then he runs back into the house and starts poking the soldier with the stick  

warhead1029

Akame-Sama

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:17 am
I wish we had something to do...somewhere to go...Ryli said in her head as she looked at the blips on her computer screen. Zombies...Who would have ever thought that this would be how the world was going to end?
We need to find a stronghold...and we need to keep moving...She sighed again. The zombies would keep coming and surround them completely, attracted to the scent of living flesh.

She password locked her computer ((hands off marine dude)) and walked back downstairs, looking for Anoko. The zombies outside moaned loudly and stared at the building.

"You do know we have to leave here soon, Anny. They're only going to keep coming. And we have a decent group now. We could probably make it to the capital. Or some other stronghold. At the very least we need food. I think I saw a grocery store on my radar, and there's bound to be cans and bags of food that kept. Not like the zombies are going to eat it," she laughed, thinking of a zombie chewing on a can of soup.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:31 am
continues to poke the marine with the stick until he bets bored and deceides to stop "what to do" Oren startes walking around the house until he finds Ryli "so where to next"  

warhead1029

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces