Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twin Music Academy

Back to Guilds

this academy is for any race, have fun! 

Tags: music, twin, roleplay, romance, action 

Reply on campus
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:24 pm
He smiled as he looked back at his sister who was walking back carefully so she didn't drop her cake then back at Kairi. "It was definatly hard but it would have been harder on me or anyone in my family if we lost Kalania. There is just something about her that just had all of our family wrapped around her little finger from the moment she was born. She was definatly sad but she has never cried not even once since that day. She is strong for a little girl." He sad proudly and smiled at his sister as she walked up. "I got cake!" She yelled out excitedly." He smiled and looked at Kairi. "And thanks." He said to her. Kalania slide the cake up on the table and looked at Kenden and pointed at the chair. He smiled andd put her in the chair. "You want a bite Kairi?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:32 pm
Kairi gave Kenden a wink, before turning to Kalania. "No thank you. You go ahead and eat it," she told her, leaning against the back of one of the chairs. "Hey, what dorm are you guys in? I'll come visit you," she asked.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:38 pm
She shrugged and ate the cake. "We are in the blue dorm. " Kalania nodded. "It's my favorite color." She added then looked at her. "How old are you?" She asked. Kenden looked over at Kalania. "It's not nice to ask someone their age." He said to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:42 pm
"Oh, its no problem," Kairi told Kenden before turning to Kalania. "I'm 15 years old. And I'm in blue dorm too!" she said. "You can come to my room whenever you want, okay?...Well, once I pick it of course. I haven't gotten around to the dorm yet," she laughed, gesturing to her shoulder bag.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:54 pm
"Wow, really only 16? I thought you might be older than me." He said then covered his mouth. "Not that you look older or anything." He shook his head. "I'll just stop talking now." he mumbled. "I think the room next to mine is empty!" Kalania said happily, jumping up and grabbing Kairi's hand. "You can have that one." She said excitedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walks over to some people "umm hello" looks around akwardly "so I'm new...."  

mehmeh00
Crew

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:00 pm
Natsu sat across from Shayla and saw Himeka coming.
Himeka looked at Natsu then glared at Shayla. her face had a Don't you take Natsu from me! look on it. She smiled at Natsu, "What would you like Na-nii?"
Natsu smiled back, "Coffee for me, and what Shayla wants."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:11 pm
Kairi smiled, turning a little red. She was happy she found two people she would get along with so fast. Especially after what happened in the yellow dorm.

"Alright!" she said. "We can go together after your done eating." She looked up at Kenden. "If that's alright, of course," she added hastily.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:18 pm
"Huh, uh, ya sure." He stuttered then looked away. Smart one idiot. He thought. "What did you say brother?" Kalania said looking back at him. "Stop reading my mind, it was nothing." He said to her. She shrugged and hoped back up to finish her cake.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:24 pm
"Read minds?" asked Kairi, oblivious to Kenden's stutter. She finally took a seat at the table and rested her head on her hand, glancing curiously at Kalania.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:36 pm
She nodded as she stuffed another bite in her mouth. Well at least Kalania's haveing fun. He thought then looked at Kairi. "Ya, she can read minds. It's a little useful when I need to tell her something that other people don't need to hear but it only works one way and she tends to repeat a lot of what I think." He said, glaring at Kalania a little. "Little nuisance sometimes but it's hard to stay mad at her." At least she didn't say anything I thought about Kairi. "Crud." He said under his breath. Right as he said that Kalania looked at him. "Oh. that she is kind of cute?" He looked at her then at Kairi before looking back at his sister. "What!?" He asked, trying to hide what she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:52 pm
Kairi turned a little red again and looked between the two. Not knowing what else to do, she gave a little laugh. "You guys are so funny together," she said, unsure as to what else to say and immediately feeling like she said the wrong thing. She was always a bit awkward with compliments.

Then she happened to see a poster on the wall, advertising for the Winter Dance. Her smile faltered a little as she read it. Two days? I didn't know there was a dance coming up so soon. Oh, man I hope its not like those crummy social gatherings back home. Is it formal? I don't even have a dress or anything. Do I really have to go? She remembered what the council had told her about making sure to attend all the school programs. I guess I have to... she thought. Then she remembered Kalania was right there. "Um, can you read other minds besides your brother's?" she asked, hoping the little girl had been too absorbed in her cake in case she could.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:57 pm
Kenden turned a little red and looked away. Kalania was watching Kairi for a while then when she heard the question she nodded. "I love parties and stuff. They are fun." She said to her. "What are you talking about Kala?" He asked her. "Kairi was just thinking about the dance thingy that was coming up." She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:05 pm
Kairi turned to Kenden, her face a little red. "I see what you mean about her, now," she said with a laugh.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:16 pm
He just chuckled and smiled. Maybe I should ask her to go. "You should ask her to go then brother." Kala said. Kenden looked shocked and turned a little red himself. "I have no idea what you're talking about Kala." He said, trying not to look at Kairi.  
on campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff