Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a s h i

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:56 pm
Ashi felt the stiring around her, she made not be able to move, but she could still hear.. Not knowing why although, able to feel the breeze brushing her face swaying her eyes.

She felt like a stone, unable to move on her own, cold, absolutely worthless as she heard distant voices, not able to make them out very well, 'Wait..' She pleaded with her mind, her chest neither rose or fell from breaths as she breathed so shallowly. Surely if she was left behind she would have died at the ninja's blade, or of blood loss, since the wound yet to cease its course from her body.

Kasumi's image flashing within the darkness, her parents.. Or parent, died at a much young age for her, she grew up a long with kasumi, She released a silent apology to her for not returning as she promised, sooner or later the General would worry as to where she disappeared to already knowing it wouldn't reach her through her cold lips..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:40 pm
Scar found a place hidden from anyones view. It looked like an old ruined werehouse. "This is where you hang out huh?" Asked Matt only to recieve a blunt glare from Scar.

"No." Scar replied and set the female Alchemist down as he turned to look at Matt. "I wanted to ask you something. Something that has been haunting me ever since you saved me from the Colonel's troops." Said Scar calmly.

Matt let his right arm blade sling back into his sleeve as he looked at the Alchemist killer. "I guess you want to know why I did it huh?" With a soft grunt Matt relaxed knowing that everything was quiet and no sign of the ninja. "Dammit, I feared this day where my best friend from the past would come after me one day." He wispered softly and then walked over to the female alchemist to attend her wounds.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:49 pm
Kasumi had left the state alchemist building. She ran through the alleyways of Central. She wans't sure why but she was sorried about Ashi. She for some reason just didn't trust Ashi aroun Central with Scar around. Knowing her she'd get herself killed. "Ashi!" She shouted out looking around. Knowing that the chances of her being in the streets wasn't very good though it would have made her much easier to find.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:30 pm
Shadow of Fire
Kasumi had left the state alchemist building. She ran through the alleyways of Central. She wans't sure why but she was sorried about Ashi. She for some reason just didn't trust Ashi aroun Central with Scar around. Knowing her she'd get herself killed. "Ashi!" She shouted out looking around. Knowing that the chances of her being in the streets wasn't very good though it would have made her much easier to find.

Sabrina

Sabrina, who had run away from the libarbry had been wondering weather or not to seek into Central, flattend herself agaist the stairs' wall as a femail Alchemist ran past.

" What the??"

Sabrina decided to follow her, but first she had to change her clothes. Grasping a set blue stone that hung on a chain around her neck she slipped into an alley. She then clapped her hands and slapped them on her hips. The stone started to glow and Sabrina's clothes transmsted into a Lt. Major's State Alchemist uniform, and stuffed her father's Alchemist watch in the proper pocket.

" MAM!!! EXCUSE ME MAM!!!!"

Sabrina ran out of the alley way and ran to catch up with the other Alchemist.  

Sabrina_of_Reatre

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:50 pm
Hawkeye had left the memorial building in search of the Colonel. She had to tell him what was found. In effort to stop Scar maybe. Running down streets and through allies she finally came upon the library whee she found Kasumi. "Fuher!" She ran to meet her superior. The woman stopped, saluted, then spoke,"Ma'am, do you know where Colonel Mustang is? I have some important information to give him."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:00 pm
The transmutation circles on his hands and chest began to grow warm. Looking around wildly, Dreza couldnt tell who was the alchemist around him.  

Dreza

a s h i

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:16 pm
A pained groan escaped her lips as she winced from the prying hands of matts that attended the large gash in her left shoulder. She bit down on her bottom lip blinking her tired eyes open, a moist glossy of stormy blue as she held back the tears that threatened to spill over onto her cheeks. The small trail of blood that had flowed over her lip and down her chin was now dried into a rough sandy texture on her flesh as she tried to move her hands to push back her hair, though finding it quite useless as they felt like lead weights, though she managed to make a small weak smile, her lips curling at the sides towards matt in grattitude as she caught Scar in the view.. She blinked slowly and parted her lips, her voice barely a whisper,

"..spared me again, did you..?"

Her smile had faded as she began to close her eyes, it was taking all she had to keep herself sane from the agonizing sensation that writhed with her body as if it were shredding her inside out. She was exshausted but still very much awake and able to hear there voices though it faded in and out some from her current state.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:42 pm
Dreza
The transmutation circles on his hands and chest began to grow warm. Looking around wildly, Dreza couldnt tell who was the alchemist around him.

(( where is your character?? ))  

Sabrina_of_Reatre

Dreza

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:50 pm
((Roaming around near Central HQ, just shy of any buildings))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:58 pm
Sabrina

Sabrina turned the corner and the Alchemist she was persuing was gone.

" Oh well, I hope... she finds whoever she is looking for..."

She sat down on a bench breathing heavyly.

" I don't she how Dad didn't get a heat stroke wearing this thick uniform..."

She said transmuting it back into her own cloths, once again the blue stone around her neck glowed as she used Alchemy  

Sabrina_of_Reatre

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:03 pm
Mustang woke up alittle bit later only to find that everyone was gone.Getting himself up from the ground,Dusting himself off heads towards where all the fighting had accured."Damn, I was too late!!hmm*looking at the scene* doent look like Scar has killed Ashley or Matt yet."Then noticing a faint blood trail starts to follow it.At somepoints when he was following the Blood he would lose the trail but the find it again cause it seemed that However was bleeding was heading South."Havent been around these parts."Roy replied to himself as he looks around and then Sees an Abandoned warehouse.Roy stopped for a moment and wondered if he should turn back and get the Fuhrer."But then again,she'll get ballistic and who knows what might happen,If only I had brought Riza with me,then this wouldnt seem so impossible to save them."Roy approched one or the windows of the warehouse making sure that he didnt make any noise."ok Roy think,lets wait till Scar gets hostile then...".Roy was drawing blanks in his mind."I'll......"He pressed his back against the wall and peered in as Roy over heard Matt and Scar discussing about something.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:00 pm

Seeing that Fuher was busy Riza saluted baid her superior farewell then ran off in the opposite direction looking for Mustang. Where the hell is that man!? she thought running down an ally. Hawkeye withdrew a gun when she heard voices around a corner. She could vaguely recognize one of the voices but not quite and the other was completely mysterious to her. She pressed her back against the brick wall and stepped with experienced stealth towards the corner. She soon came to her destination. Riza stepped quickly from where she was and aimed the gun at the first thing she saw that wasn't wall. She noted her surrondings quickly. She could hear the voices now.

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:07 pm
*Nes was in his office, he had paper work on his desk, but he was leaning back in his chair, a mad expression and his head was tilted back a little bit so he was looking at the top of the doorway to his office*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:00 am
Matt looked at Scar, "what did you want to ask me?" the Forge alchemist asked calmly.

Scar stared at Matt with his normal intimidating stare, "Why did you resque me from Mustang's infentry?" He asked calmly.

"It's a long story Scar, something I regreated doing but I had to do it." Matt replied and then continued, "During the Ishbal Massacer I witnessed two brothers being punished. One was allowed to go while the other was sentenced to death."

Scar's eyes began to widden as he heard more of Matt's recall from the past.

Matt continued, "I had watched my own friends turn into monsters." He sighed. "Things aren't the same when your at war, you become some one else. Someone full of fearlessness and anger." The alchemist took a minute, he closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. "The officer I was with was sadistic, he allowed one brother to leave and the other to stay to be executed. Their fate rested in the cards they were delt with, determined by a game of solitare." Matt looked to the Ishbalite and gave him a straight stare of total calmness and yet he hurt inside. "The younger brother had a scar on his face, shaped like an X. Scar, I was there when your brother was executed just a day after you got that design on your arm." The Forge Alchemist stared at Scar and awaited his replied.

The Ishbalite was silent but his mouth trembled as he recalled that exact moment when he was let lose by the State. He started to recall a soldier who sat back in the shadows. Then he remembered the look on the grunt, as if the alchemist wanted to change something. It was then that Scar reliesed Matt was trying to repent for the pain he had caused to one Ishbalite. Scar felt he couldn't kill this particular Alchemist, not yet atleast.

All was quiet for a couple moments as Matt studied the Ishbalan, trying to figure out what could possibly be going through the killer's head.  

Destructions Right Hand

a s h i

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:19 am
Blinked her eyes open slightly listening in, well best she could.. swallowing hard, her throat was pretty scratchy and rough, breathing cool moist air in with stinging breaths, though silently staring up to the clouded dark sky above, clouds still filtering the sky so you could not see the sky entirely.. She leaned her head off to the side glancing to matt then to scar.. What would happen now? This was horrific indeed. She gulped daring not to say anything. Suddenly remembering something she huffed hoisting herself up with her good arm, the other limply hanging to her side as she moved up to her knees temping her body to get up on her shaky legs that would barely hold her.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games