Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:17 pm
Jin frowned at the man, he couldn't believe he hadn't even flinched as he took a full kick to the face. Who the hell is this guy? He tried to figure out what to do, and while his attention was split, the floating sword cut in for a hit to his side. Suboshi knew he had to take the sword out of the equation. He spun on the sword, using his stored chi and sending it into his sword, he hit the floating sword with all his might, in a down ward chop, embedding it in the floor. He didn't know how long it would stay there, so he went right into a spin, chopping down at the man's right shoulder. "Just because it's natural doesn't mean it's not cheating you b*****d! Too scared to fight be without magic eh?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:28 pm
Before the sword was embedded into the floor it disapated. Kyo spun his weapon blocked the chop with the cresant moon blade on his weapon. He slid his weapon back to the hilt of the warriors weapon. He spun around to the side of it and shoved towards the wall. He imbedded his weapon deep into the wall with his opponents weapon behind it. "Fine, lets make this a hand to hand fight then." As Kyo spoke his ki energy flared and a symbol of the Konan Royal Gaurd appeard on his shirt once again. "I was once a loyal Kutou townsman, but now my loyalties lie with Suzaku." Kyo relized his grip on his weapon and flipped backwards. His back was now to the steel wall he had created to keep this a one on one fight. "Suzaku give me strengh. I may not be one of your chosen Senshi, but give me the strenght to smite this lowly warrior of Seriyuu."  

Assassin_of_demise

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:36 pm
"You babble like a low brow idiot. Konan and Kutou are at peace, I am not opposing Suzaku, each god has his place!" Jin readied for hand to hand combat, but that person didn't seem to take any damage. "Why the guardian of love would give you power is beyond me, you come in and pick fights for no reason! You threaten my priestess for no reason!" His ki energized, his whole body was bathed in blue, "Our enemies are not the Kingdoms of the Beast Gods, but rather the force that is ripping our world apart. I'm sure you are not here at behest of the Emperor of Konan, that entire line is made of peaceful rulers... so that means you are dirtying Suzaku's name, come here with war on your mind!" His symbol glowed brightly, and he waited for the other man to move... he wanted to get a feel of how he fought without magic tricks.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:42 pm
"Peace...who cares about peace. I left this land with my own reasons. I choose to go to Konan for no specific reason. Suzaku gave me no power my power was given to my by Seriyuu and now I wish to kill all of his chosen. Seriyuu abandoned me, he gave me this power and left me to die at the hands of the gaurds." Enraged Kyo began to glow silver once again. The monk's spade in the wall cracked and then shattered into many different shards. Kyo charged in with no stance and did a jumping roundhouse kick.  

Assassin_of_demise

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:44 pm
"Fine...lets try this then." Lei spotted an archer, he picked up a stone and threw it, catching the mans attention. Lei closed his eyes, trying to find the same power from earlier.
"DROP YOUR WEAPON!" he threw up his left hand, the mark flashed briefly, but the man didn't drop it, he blinked once and shook his head, like he was trying to get something out of his mind, a brief moment where another gaurd took him down.
Lei looked at the gaurd, "I have score to settle with the traitor." a small rumble of thunder echoed above.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:48 pm
((Well I have to leave for a few hours.....Gotta do some things around the house and in storage.))  

Assassin_of_demise

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:49 pm
The lieutenant looked at him, raising his eyebrows? "I couldn't even tell if that was a birthmark or a symbol... was it even blue? I can't let you in, if you ended up being some sort of murderer, then I would get put in jail... there are lots of archers to capture, so get to work soldier."

Jin ducked the kick and his foot shot out, catching him in the stomach and sending him backwards, all his anger put the great force behind that kick. "Well I'm not going to let a stupid brat who's mad at Seiryuu kill me or my companions! I won't let you upset Tatsuko either. You can hate Seiryuu all you want, but we didn't abandon you, Tatsuko came here to save us all, and you want to kill me for no reason." Jin was really angry now, his ki was even sparking in a few places along his body. Get the hell out of my house!"

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:54 pm
Kyo landed on his feet and just looked at the man. He had no expression on his face and didn't even realize he was just kicked. The shards on the ground started to shake and rose from the ground. The imbedded themselves in Kyos torso and pushed him back towards the steel wall. It enveloped him emediatly. The entire steel egg just melted down and Kyo was no where to be seen. The liquid quickly disipated into the air and Kyo was gone. A message in steel was left on the floor. Though I may be gone you have not seen the last of me. There are a few too many of the Seriyuu Seven here for me to take on by myself at the time being. Next you see me I shall not be alone.  

Assassin_of_demise

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:04 pm
As the power and adrenaline melted out of his body, Jin collapsed to his knees on the floor. The two wounds were bleeding freely and his body was weak from the lighting attack. "Tatsuko..." he whispered, his body and spirit tired. He was just glad the priestess was safe. The last of his strength left and he fell over.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:19 pm
"Fine." Lei ran and jumped, grapping part of the wall and throwing himself, it was easy since he was of small frame. He tossed his sword
back to his right hand as he landed, both hands clasped on the hilt, he charged the men on wall, his sword clanging with theirs, just as the other soliders around him, but the more he fought the more prominent the thunder around him came, for Lei wasn't looking at the men he fought, all he thought about was the traitor he looked to kill.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:47 pm
Once the phone was off, she turned to look at the two warriors before her. Tatsuko nodded, before glancing down at her outfit. "I'm fine... but Jin..." For an odd reason, she felt like she should go back, like she should find him. She shook her head, looking back at the two. "Come with me." With that, she started running back to her room. It was strange, that she felt so compelled to do it, but it felt right. So, she did.

Tatsuko made her way back to the bedroom quickly, not paying attention if the two others who had addressed her were following. She pushed open the doors. Her eyes widened as she saw Jin on the floor, blood spilling out of him. She wanted to drop right there, the sight of the blood making her weak. No... I have to... Forcing herself forward, Tatsuko stepped over to Jin. She dropped to her knees, and flipped him over carefully, resting his head in her lap. "Jin... wake up... please wake up..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:56 pm
His eyes fluttered open, "Tatsuko... you're alright. I'm so glad... you can tell my father that I was able to protect you after all. I can't move my body, and I think I'm bleeding inside... I'm sorry you can't summon Seiryuu now... but at least your safe." A smile came over his beautiful face, "I would hold you, but his lighting took all my strength away, and his sword pierced my side... Go home Tatsuko, there's no reason for you to be here if you can't summon Seiryuu."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:07 pm
Looking down at him, Tatsuko pushed away a few tears that were starting to form. She gently lifted his head off of her lap, and slid down so that she was laying on the ground next to him. She nuzzled against his chest, pushing down the tears. "Don't say that... come on, you'll be fine. I promise, ok. You just have to stay with me. Please... don't leave me, Jin." She let the tears slip down her cheeks, stifling a few whimpers. The Shinzaho glowed slightly as she continued to sniffle against his chest. "I don't want to go home... I want to stay here, with you."  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:11 pm
"Tatsuko," he whispered, "Move my arms so I can hold you, I can't do it on my own. Please don't cry, I don't want to cause you pain. My symbol won't even appear, I think Seiryuu's even given up on me. I'm so thankful to have met you, the one person that actually cares if I live or die..."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:21 pm
Nodding, Tatsuko pulled his arms around her, still resting her head over his heart. The Shinzaho was glowing even more as she still continued to sob. She couldn't help it. He was hurt because of her. "Jin... I..." She bit her lip a little, as she slid up ever so slightly so she could kiss him. "I... I love you, Jin." She blushed, kissing him as the tears continued to fall.

The Shinzaho was glowing even more, as it enveloped the two in blue light. Seiryuu... please... help Jin... I can't lose him...  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games