Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
British Columbia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:56 am
Watkins walked up behind and grabbed the man's hand and flipped him on his back. then holding his combat knife to the man's throat."your lucky im drunk man because if i wasn't i probally would have killed you in two second's i dont need this knife to kill you *grabing the man's head and making a motion makin it seem as though he will crack your neck* now come on get back up on your feet i know where there is plenty of fresh food *pull's out a whisky bottle and take's a gulp, then light's a joint* the building i stayed at a little while ago had a working freezer with plenty of fresh food"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:05 pm
"We should probably use the supplies here first before we move on. I'm pretty sure I saw a fridge in the basement when I got here" Anoko said, moving into the basement. He opened a really old-looking fridge, no cold air seemed to drift out, probably Canada is colder then the fridge. "Whew... This is filled with wine and whiskey, an it's good wine too..."

Anoko grabbed to bottle of whisky and one bottle of wine and went back upstairs. He gave one of the whisky bottles to the drucken marine and the other to the guy with the monkey, making sure to shove the marine off first. Anoko sat down at a table and poured himself a glass, "Want some Ryli?" Anoko asked, "Might has well get rid of the stuff before we leave..."  

wabbradford

warhead1029

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:27 pm
"oh i dont drink " before he could hand it back to Anoko his monkey snatched it from him "oh yeah... i might not drink but he does" the monkey starts chugging the whisky "man and he had been sober scince the start of this whole zombie thing... oh well"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:12 pm
Watkins picked the dogtag bag up from the ground and took the whisky. he chugged the whisky and took the 2 liter coke bottle from his bag and a chugged it also, then lighting a cig he got up and went down stair's to plug the fridge in. mumbling under his cig"damn fool's didn't even plug it in". he walked back up and pulled out his mini laptop, then he started to type in code's to access the government's satellite's and get a clear look at the region. he pulled a map up on the lap top displaying target's in the viallage including those in the building's.  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

Akame-Sama

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:27 pm
Nodding, Ryli grabbed the bottle from Anokos hand and took a long drink. The taste was bitter and sweet at the same time, making her cringe slightly. She handed it back to Anoko, smiling."Thanks...Now, I know we should use what we can here first, but we have to keep moving. Those zombies out there are only going to keep coming..." She looked at the monkey and laughed a bit as it took a big sip from the bottle.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:14 pm
"Hey sup"
Danny repeated to Monty, sitting on his bed. "I know I know, 'how did i get in' blah blah. Well, I'm gonna be honest with you, there is now a big hole through your first floor wall! biggrin  

Anarchic Humor

wabbradford

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:45 pm
"We should move soon.... Let me finish first." Anoko said as he finished his glass, then finished of what was left in the bottle, witch was quite a lot. Anoko put a hand on his head, "I shouldn't have done that now I have a huge headache.... ugh... I feel dizzy" Anoko mumbled. He put his head down on the table, and said a long, drunken-sounding stament that sounded like this: "UghwhydowehavetoleaveIlikeithereandifeellikeshit... Youhavealabtopwithinterwebright?Iwannawatchyoutube... Didyoueverknowthatyouarereallyhot..." Anoko said in a long, drunken slur, "Good Night Amarica..." Anoko finished before slamming his head down on the table.

"Oh god I feel like crap...." Anoko mumbled, "Whenever your ready I'll go..." Anoko finished.

((The drunk talk really means somethings, just no spaces. Bonus points for those who can figure out what he's saying =3))  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:03 pm
Watkins pulled a dismantled M249 SAW out of his rucksack and put back together then loading it. taking out a bottle of IBproufen he poped several pills into his mouth and smashed the whisky bottle on his helmet. he picked up his laptop and took the hard drive and the serie's of card's he had in it and destroyed the rest of the computer."im ready let's get movin"  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:28 pm
wakes up to the sound of a person voice see a person on his bed fall off in sacred fright " what the hell how you get here, and what did you say about the first floor " looking at the man Confused (btw my rp charcter name wade) begin gettin up from his bed strechthing "well are they anyone else with you or did you come in alone" grabbing his glass right next to his bed filled with water begins gulping it down then put the cup down when finished  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:04 pm
Blushing, Ryli looked over at Anoko and took another few sips of her drink. Her head became fuzzy just a bit and she put it down, not wanting to get hammered while they were surrounded by zombies...

"Um...Let's get going by sunrise tomorrow...Everyone get your things around and be ready...Be sure to gather up everything you can in here. I mean weapons, tools, food, the whole works..."

She walked up to the room which she had set up her laptop and keyed in the password. The grocery store was just a few blocks west, and the capital was about 40miles northeast...Sighing, she saved the map as a picture that she could refer to later.

Akame-Sama

wabbradford

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:45 am
"Ok... We're leaving tomarrow... fine with me..." Anoko said as he came walked down to the basement, grabbed a few more bottles of wine and whiskey, and moved his way back up, looking almost like more of a zombie then the ones outside. He placed them on the table and opened a whiskey bottle, sipping on it happily, enjoying the stronge taste.

"Ugh.... I should stop...." Anoko mumbled after finishing his third bottle, "Last time I got drunk I woke up learning I was going to be a dad... don't want that happening again till I'm 20 or 25 or some time between then"

Then Anoko went back into happy Drunk Land in his mind. He slipped off his chair and laughed, "Dosn't matter it woun't make any diffrence now. Yippy skip...." Anoko said as he fumbled around to grab a bottle, and ended up spilling half of it on his head. "Ok... I'm going to bed someone help me up...." Anoko said, still sitting on the floor.

((Noone figured out the drunk talk? Too bad sad ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:55 am
Watkins picked up anoko and threw him onto the bed. he then grabbed all of the liquor,"alright damnit no more liquor for any of us, s**t if you kid'ss drink anymore you'll be ******** in the middle of the floor, and then what i dont need no damn babay making in the middle of the floor, sheesh". watkins walked outside and stuffed the wine, beer, and whisky bottle's into the nearest zombie's mouth's."that should keep the b*****d's occupied for awhile, now it is time for storytime*using his LMG to put a hole through the second floor and roof then starting a fire*who want's to go first". he sat down and began to cook steak on a skillet.  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

wabbradford

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:21 pm
Anoko yawned before he fell asleep, "Yha you don't want that to happen cause' you will be too god damm jelouse..." Anoko said just before he instantly feel asleep. Anoko lied still, dreaming quitly.

"You play the violin?" Jack said, lisening to Anoko. He was not able to figure out witch song it was, but it sounded like quite a happy song and it seemed to make Jack feel good for once, dispite the zombies gathering outside.

"Yes, it's one of my favorite things to do..." Anoko said, a smile on his face as he played a song.

"You do relise though the noise will attract zombies..." Jack said, quite worried.

Anoko looked at Jack for a moment and countenued playing, "I know Jack, I know... I can consider them members of the aduince, watching me."

Anoko rolled over his his sleep, smiling happily.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:03 pm
"I hate sleeping" Oren said out loud as he looked for a nice spot on the ground to sleep ""why do we even need to sleep"" Oren wondered as he lied on his back stairing at the roof ""ohh i know I'll just stop sleeping... wait I already tried that once sweatdrop yeah... never mind"" after having his daily internal argument Oren deceided to sleep.

(yourdrunktalkwasntthathardtodeceipher,Ifigureditoutbeforeyoueventoldusnospaces neutral )  

warhead1029

Akame-Sama

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:59 pm
((I did. No youtube for you >] my lappitoppy is for more professional uses. Like hacking into government agencies!))

The room upstairs was cold...Everything was cold, here. It hadn't bothered Ryli at first, but after three days of this hell, her fingers were begining to feel numb as she typed. She yawned into her hands, exhaling and trying to warm herself. No good. After a few minutes of searching, she found a linen closet full of blankets. Grabbing nearly all of them, she walked to the top of the steps and threw several comforters down.

"Here, don't freeze!" I'm sleeping upstairs. And please stop putting holes in this house?!"

With a small sigh, Ryli walked back to the small room, setting up blankets in the corner of the room farthest from the door. She curled up into the comforter. It smelled stale and different, and she didn't like it. A tear rolled down her cheek as she tried to remember the scent of her own bed. I think it was like cinnimon, she thought. Or was it sandalwood? Strawberries? And what did Mama's hair smell like? Or Papa's dojo after class? I can't remember...I can't remember what home smelled like...

Again, she found herself about to cry herself to sleep alone in the corner of a strange room. Harold was held tight against her chest, like each night before. It was the only thing that she had from before the zombie halocaust. Papa...Mama...Ryli hugged him tighter.

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff