Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:27 pm
"Actually, I think I'd feel a lot more comfortable going with you two then alone," said Kairi, leaning forward. Her smile suddenly vanished as she remembered what happened in yellow dorm. "Well, actually...maybe that's not the best idea." She sat back in her chair, thinking. "I got on the bad side of a couple of people earlier today and they might show up at the party. We left on really bad terms, and I'm not sure what they will do if they see me... It'd probably be better if I go alone, just in case." She gave them a sad smile. "I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:33 pm
"No!!" Kala said as she finished swallowing the last bite of her cake. "You can't go alone. I wanna go with you!" She yelled at her. Her little eyes were filling with tears. "We're friends right? Right?" She asked. Kenden kneeled down beside her. "Calm down. If she wants to go alone then she can. Just cause you're friends doesn't mean we have to go together ok?" He tried explaining to her. She got upset and jumped down and ran to the girls' restroom.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:48 pm
Kairi watched her go, the guilt weighing her down like led. "Man, she really knows how to make you feel dead inside," she whispered. "I really want to go with you guys. But at the same time, I really don't want to put either of you in any danger...," She bit her lip and looked at Kenden. "I mean, I'm not absolutely sure what will happen... they may not do anything at all...I'm sure the headmaster and some of the faculty will be there to stop anything from happening.... What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:57 pm
He sighed. "I know you think it would be safer but I think that is what made her even more sad or mad, not sure which she really is. She thinks she can take care of herself which she can to an extent. She just doesn't want to be looked down on as weak which from what you were saying is what she thought her first friend in years was doing." He said and walked over to the door and knocked on it. "Go away brother! I don't want to talk to you! You're on her side!" She yelled. He sighed and walked back to Kairi.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 pm
Kairi, stared at him as it dawned on her what she had done. He's right! What the heck was I thinking, anyway? I'm the same way for crying out loud! And what good will I be as a guardian be to everyone if I couldn't even protect a little girl at a party! Heck, I could take care of those guys by myself. And a little girl who could fly and read minds? She can't keep herself out of harms way if things go bad. And Kenden will be there, too.

"I'm sorry. It seems like I was an idiot for a second there. I promise it won't happen again." Kairi got up and walked over to the girl's restroom. "Kala? I'm really sorry. You're completely right. We are friends now and I really would like to go to the dance with you! Will you forgive me just this once for being stupid? I promise I'll show you something really cool if you say 'yes'."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:10 pm
He watched her wlak over to the bathroom and just hoped Kala would listen. Kala pushed against the door to keep it closed so she couldn't just come in. "Really?" She asked. "What?" Her curiosity was starting to get the better of her and it was obvious as the door opened a little and you see her peek out.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:15 pm
Kairi crouched down. "I can't show you from in there. You have to come out to see it," she said. She held out her hands about a foot apart from eachother and took a deep breath, getting ready to do her trick.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:21 pm
She slowly came out of the bathroom and reached for Kairi's hand cautiously. "Wait," She said as she yanked her hand back, "This isn't just some trick to get me to forgive you is it?" She asked as she looked over to her brother then back at her. "You're working together aren't you?" She said.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:26 pm
Kairi laughed. "No, no. Watch. I think you'll like this."

She focused again and held one of her hands, palm up. A tiny ball of of yellow light appeared in her hand, followed by a smaller pink one. They began to spin around each other over her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:29 pm
"Wow! Pretty." She said. Forgetting what happened and why. She giggled and smiled at kairi. Kenden saw his sister smiling again and sighed in relief.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:34 pm
"Wait," said Kairi. She took another deep breath and focused. She held out both hands and one ball of light went into each hand. Slowly but surely, the yellow ball expanded and began to vaguely look like a man with a top hat. The pink one followed suit, changing into something that looked like a small girl with a big dress on. The figures came together, spinning and weaving around each other, making them look like they were dancing at a ball.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:38 pm
Kala watchedin amazement. Kenden walked over and stood behind Kairi. Kala was watching and never took her eyes away from The dancing figures.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:40 pm
Kairi smiled and kept her little light show up for another minute. She ended it by making both figures to spin away from each other and bow before disappearing in an array of tiny sparkles. Kairi gave Kala a big grin. "So, what do you think?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:46 pm
"I liked it!" She exclaimed happily. She smiled up at her then noticed her brother. "I agree." She said to him and looked at Kairi. He looked away and crossed his arms loosely across his chest.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:49 pm
Kairi laughed a little. "Glad to hear it. So you forgive me?" she asked.  
on campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff