Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:06 am
Both Scar and Matt looked at the female alchemist. "You should rest." Matt said calmly only to look back at Scar.

"So who was the ninja?" Scar asked and looked out a shattered window to his left. The room was completly eradicated of life, makeing it the best place to hide out...for a killer. The windows were blocked off by blocks of wood, small cracks allowing a person to see out into the streets.

Matt stood there calmly and studied the girl before looking back at Scar. "He's an old friend. Well obviously not a friend anymore." He replied.

Scar nodded in response. "He seemed to have the same ability as your buddy, the Gemini Alchemist. So atleast we know that guy's weakness." Muttered the killer as he turned around to face the two alchemists.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:16 am
She blinked wincing some as she grasped the Forge alchemist's shoulder shoving her onto her unsteady feet, it was a lot to keep them from shaking as she released her grasp on him standing on her own taking a step back falling down to one knee a slight tremble coursing through her shoulders as she gritted her teeth.

"I can't.. I have to go tell Big.. The General I'm alright, she'll worry and do something stupid."

She muttered looking up to them to find their eyes on her, she wrinkled her nose childishly and huffed though still closing an eye shut from wincing grunted pushing herself from the ground closing her eyes, though it felt like something was piercing lungs as she drew in a sharp breath..

"What.. I'll be fine."

a s h i

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:32 am
"The hell you will." Matt said calmly. He turned to face one of the windows which had a semi large hole, wide enough for them to peek outside. "Yeah." Matt began as he started to talk to Scar again, "The ninja's name is Johnathin. An ex State Alchemist who liked the ways of the Samurai. Something happened that I caused, he could never forgive me. The guy vowed he would one day meet me on a battle field and exact his revenge, I didn't think it would be this soon." The Forge alchemist turned around to look at the female alchemist. "So who are you anyways? I've seen you around in HQ but never met you in person." He wispered.

Scar however was feeling sick at being in the presence of two State Alchemists. He remembered the red eyes on the Ninja and figured he was Ishbalan, however one who had Ishbalite heritage wasn't one who would study alchemy. Then of corse there was the symbol he made on Jenkin's head, a symbol only one kind of being on the face of the earth had, the symbol of a homunculus.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:48 am
Finally her legs were giving in as she stumbled over leaning against the wall with her good shoulder and head taking a few small breaths not figuring why it hurt so bad.. She glanced up to the alchemist blinking some tilting her head so it fell against the cold surface of the wall and smiled.

"Ex-Alchemist? Oh joy... Well, I'm the Wave Alchemist. Ashi, Charmed Mister..? And of course I already of meeting you Mister Scar earlier this day."

She nodded to the both of them as if nothing were wrong, though she began to cough raggedly slinding down the wall into a akward position her arm clutching just below her chest as her shoulders shook slightly with a soft groan turning a narrowed gaze to the ground..

a s h i

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:42 pm
"I'm Matt Edison. The Forge Alchemist." Matt replied. He cought a glimpse on Scar's face and raised an eyebrow as he turned to face him. "What is it?"

Scar was silent as he went deep in thought. Finaly he replied, "Nothing. It's just well your friend doesn't sound like he's the same person anymore."

Matt didn't understand what he ment, let alone the term of Humonculi. "Well after having your fiance being shot to death by your best friend and brutaly murdering a couple bandits in protest...yeah, you wouldn't be the same either." Forge replied only to see Scar now stare blankly at him. With a soft chuckle and yet worried look on his face he added, "During a State Alchemist Ball two years ago, The place was held hostage by some radicals. Johnathin's Fiance was taken specificly and had a gun to her head. John told me not to take the shot but I thought I could handle it." Matt gritted his teeth as recalled the images of his past. After a couple moments he continues to explain, "Elizabeth slipped just as I took the shot, she cought the round in her heart, killing her instantly. If there was one thing I hated about the State, it was the ammunition they used for their guns."

Everything was silent all for but a moment before he started to come up with a theory. "So that's why you have the automail? You tried to make up for what you did, didn't you?" Scar asked in his intimidating, mono toned voice.

Matt nodded as if regreating the mistake. "I thought alchemy could do anything. I thought everything was equal. Obviously it takes more to create a soul. I created something...something so horrible that I wanted to kill myself because of it." He replied and then looked off. The sun was starting to set, the building they were in could allow you to look off into the horizon. Beams of light shot from open cracks of the windows and slowly got dimmer as the sun continued to move along it's normal path.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:19 pm
She arched a brow looking to matt leaning her head onher shoulder. She gave up at the moment, not getting anywhere in this condition. Her back rested firmly against the wall looking down to the ground trying to imagine some of the things he said shaking her head some.

"I can see why.. What happened to your... 'creation' then..?"

She murmured looking up to matt. She had some secrets of her own, though she wasn't to reveal any in the time coming. Lifting a hand she wiped away the small blood trail that had dried over time, though now after her temp to move she could taste the rush of warm copper in her mouth swallowing hard though it just came back, maybe not in big amounts though it still stirred her vision as she blinked trying to focus on one spot..

a s h i

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:31 pm
He let out a soft sigh and then replied, "I couldn't do anything really but stare at what I had created. That's when Lieutenant Colonel Jenkins had found me. Two other alchemists were with him so they took care of the 'creation' while I was taken to eargent care." Matt closed his eyes when he remember the gate and the eyes of the devil stareing down at him. Demons awaited him to enter but only recieved his arms and legs. "I didn't think of the rules of Alchemy until Jenkins tought me the one and only truth. My father didn't waste his time teaching me, I guess that was because he didn't think I would attempt human alchemy." With that, Matt closed his mouth and refrained from saying another word for the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:44 pm
As Mustang was listening in on the conversation he notices a dog-sized hole in the wall.Peering in at the hole he notices a few crates near his location were he could listen in more and beter yet ,see what was going on in the room.Roy crawled in the warehouse careful not to make a sound as he made his way to the crates.Once there he leaned his back against one of the crates in the position that if anything was to go sour now,he could spring into action and at the very least,create a distraction for the two Alchemists to get outta there.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

a s h i

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:57 pm
Nodded to what he was saying, that was only expected from a human being. She let a small sigh slip her lips, a drop of blood falling onto her arm as she reached up with her hand covering her mouth as she coughed, the crimson liquid seeping through her figuers as she struggled to take a freash breath of air in wheezing some as she collasped onto her side. She felt as if some was driving a hand into her heart and lungs ringing the life from them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:06 pm
Matt looked to Scar and studied the man carefully. "So, now that you know why I did what I did. Are you going to kill us now?" His eyes narrowed on the killer and awaited to see what would happen next.

Scar began to walk away. "You're friend has done something I didnt think was possible. Watch yourself kid, he's not the same even if he looks it." With that Scar dissapeared into the shadows.

For a moment Matt stood there silently and then turned his head to look at Ashi. "Well, atleast he wont be in our way." With a grim smile, the Forge alchemist stared out a near by window and peered down at the semi empty streets below.  

Destructions Right Hand

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:22 pm
Roy peeked to see that Scar was gone..Not really thinking that Scar could come back at any moment he gets up and Gets alittle closer to the two Alchemist.Hideing behind some boxes more closer to Ashley and Matt,Roy calls out quietly to them."Hey you two,Its me Roy.Matt, go check and see if the coast is clear."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:28 pm
Matt raised an eyebrow at the Colonel. "So this is supposed to be the fearless Colonel Roy Mustang." The Forge alchemist grunted at Roy's appearence and then turned away to face Ashi with a dissapointed smile. "Some Colonel, no?" Matt didn't reply to Roy knowing that Scar wouldn't show up, not for a bit atleast. So he continued to stare back out the window and out into the streets of Central.  

Destructions Right Hand

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:46 pm
"Its a damn rescue mission!!what was I to do,Walk right In and burn the damn place to hell!?"He yelled at Matt purely annoyed with him."Smartass...I was thinking of Ashley's safety, not that both of your actions will have the fuhrer Go balistic on all of us.Well, Now that I'm here might as well take you two back to Headquarters."Thinking to himself"How the hell I'm I gonna explain how Ashley got so messed up without her freaking out,*sigh*theres more paperwork for me to do..."Turning to ashley and lifting her up gently."lets get out of this hellhole"He said halfassed to Matt."at least I know the whole story of why you helped scar out that day."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:59 pm
Matt glared at the Colonel, "Don't think you can use this information to get a promotion Roy." He glared and then started to follow them, putting his hands in his pant pockets. "As for her wound, I know who did it. Unfortunitly I have no clue as to where he is now. We have an ex-alchemist out there with the means to kill me. Ashi just arrived at the wrong time." Matt added.

The sun was now at low level where only a quater appeared over the horizon. It was getting darker by the moment and as Matt scanned the area, he could feel Johnathin's gaze down upon the three. That's when he started to think of what Scar had said. "Of corse he's not the same. What could he have possibly done that you fear so much?" Matt thought to himself.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:00 pm
Kasumi had been walking all around Central. She had found a faint trail of blood, though small and spread all over the place it in turn lead to old abandoned warehouse. Hoping that Ashi would be inside she went in. Not caring who else was there really. She looked and saw Ashi right away. She went over to Ashi, and sat down next to her and looked scared half to death.

"Ashi! What happened what the hell happened?!"

Kasumi looked noticing Matthew and Roy. She looked at them about ready to go and hit them over the head with a brick or something else that could probably crack open their skulls.

"What happened damn it I demand and explanation!!"  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games