Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
The Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:09 pm
xxxM yxxxFatexxxI s . . .
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Thinking of you wherever I go... about those moments we used to share."

"hmm..."
It was strange, other hand her own perfume, shampoo and soap, she couldn't catch any other scents with made her curious.
"Say.. Gin, what kind of Shampoo did Jjoane used on you?"
Asked the brunette, wondering if they had used the exact same products.

. . . OnlyxxxMinexxxTo Writexxx
┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:15 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Yin glanced at her "I don't use those things...makes my hair weird" she muttered before closing her eyes again. "I dont understand humans and that kind of stuff, even things like perfume...idiotic if you ask me...just because women think smelling nice will intoxicate a mans senses to fall in love with them....Dumb plot" she added.

User Image
You can now explore the various places in this pocket dimension, every place will hold a person to converse with, and overtime the characters will rotate in where they are found

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:56 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Well, personally. I like smelling nice. Some people might use it to lure potential couples. But I've been always taught to look after my personal image. And I kinda like doing that. It's like a minigame, matching aromas, hairstyles and clothes together. Bet you'll look even cuter"
Raine chuckled, imagining Yin being girly for once.
"As long as you mean it by saying you're not interested in it I will respect your opinion. It would be sad if you happened to be shy about it. Because if that's the case you're missing the fun of things. That aside... do you even understand what composes the diseases within you?"

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:16 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Yin kept her eyes closed. Necromancers never had any need to do any oft he things she mentioned mainly because they dealt with dead things thus the smell of rot often was the only commonly known smell they had, and appearance wise, since they weren't welcomed by alot of people they never cared. "you realize my kind doesnt give any s**t to those things....and if you try...I'll make sure you get a constant high making it impossible for you to even walk" she stated opening her eyes making a glare. she would soon sigh as as Raine asked her about what her diseases composed of "I know what diseases they are, they are all deemed incurable by the races that have them...two of them are deadly....and the other two are considered to be more nuisances than death sentences...one of those two though apparently is enough to get banished...dont know why or how but that culture is strange" she explained. "As for what they are based for...one of them is a contagious disease...and the others are based off genetics. but theres always a single part of every disease has something alike" she explained.

User Image
You can now explore the various places in this pocket dimension, every place will hold a person to converse with, and overtime the characters will rotate in where they are found

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:56 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"You mean, after I'm done with you right? cause if I wanted. I could do literally anything to you... until the poison is gone from your sistem. We are in the bath, making movement really hard and you won't be back exactly with 100% of your stamina... I say I stand a really good chance of doing whatever I want with you. The next day, however I'm sure you'll be able to get your payback."

Raine teased, Yin answered, but that wasn't exactly the answer Raine was looking for.

"Okay, how about this. Do you know what composes each of your diseases? How are they generated? how do they reproduce/spread? If so... instead of a cure, why not trying out a parasite that preys on the proteins/components that make those diseases work?"

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:16 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Yin kept her glare "I swear to The Envoy of Death I'm going to make your life miserable if you even dare" she stated seemingly serious, of course she would notice the phrase of her swear being using the envoy as a replacement for God, which for her own culture was how it was done. necromancers deemed the Envoys like gods if not deities because of them being immortal and among the first beings to roam the lands. "You realize I'm not aiming to cure every disease...I'm not as selfless as my father seemed to be....I don't care for other beings suffering...I want to Cure my own Disease...Curing one at a time is a waste of time...if i really wanted to, I could find the cure for all four...but by that time I wouldn't have any DNA components of those Diseases to find the connections between them...I would have assumed Jjoan told you....but I'm not a 'good' person...I'm selfish, As most Necromancers are...we are apathetic to others...and Care about our own lives...and the approval of specific people...Everyone else could die for all I care...I just want to be released from my own disease"

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:28 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Who said anything about helping other people? Sure you could be a great help for the world and all... but honestly if you can't even take care of yourself you're not worth the shot... besides. If you're good at something. You never do it for free... I don't really care if you have empathy for other or if you become a caritative person or not. I only care about you because JJoane does."
She would tip her chin looking thoughtful.
"If you think about it. we've just met. And you drugged me.I have no reason to think of you as a good person or to even care about you. And that's perfectly fine. After all we do live in that kind of word. Caring for others is something those people we care for earned in some way or another. All I was asking is if you knew how to keep you under own disease in check.The other disease. Well you can do whatever you want with them. JJoane said you were smart to I'll give him that."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:02 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Yin glanced at her "I don't do anything for free, and i do what I want...without people telling me what to do" she explained "and keep boasting about Jjoan all you want, you know more about my personality and true nature than his...if you think hes your friend, your unfortunately mistaken" she muttered. "I have a drug that keeps it slowed down....What do you think Jjoan keeps reminding me to do every so often...If i dont take it every 8 hours...my diseases g into hyper stasis...which is the price you pay for using the drug" she told her "Its the furthest i've gotten to a cure...based on my fathers research that he had"

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:07 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"What can I say? Im a selfish self centered girl..."
Raine would walk up to Yin and pick her up in arms bridal style.
"I would love to keep our conversation here but I'm really sleepy now... Yet I can't simply leave you here... if you drown people are gonna point fingers at me."
Raine would head back into their dorm and proceeded to dry and dress Yin up. And shortly after placing her on one of the beds. She proceeded to dry and dress up herself.
"Alright, good luck with.. whatever you're scheeming... Stay out of trouble tho... we don't want JJoane drugging you anytime he feels like it."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:08 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"What can I say? Im a selfish self centered girl..."
Raine would walk up to Yin and pick her up in arms bridal style.
"I would love to keep our conversation here but I'm really sleepy now... Yet I can't simply leave you here... if you drown people are gonna point fingers at me."
Raine would head back into their dorm and proceeded to dry and dress Yin up. And shortly after placing her on one of the beds. She proceeded to dry and dress up herself.
"Alright, good luck with.. whatever you're scheeming... Stay out of trouble tho... we don't want JJoane drugging you anytime he feels like it."
With that the brunette went straight to bed with the sweet scent of her favorite shampoo to keep her company.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:17 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Yin woould sigh "clearly..." she muttered before getting picked up "OY...What do you think your doing...Let me go this Instant" she yelled out. before she was carried to the bedroom, of course the entire time she was yelling to be let go. only to be placed on the bed while Raine went to bed herself "ITs only the afternoon......you got to be kidding me..." she muttered as she waited for the drug to leave her system, when it did, she would get up and start leaving for her day.

Jjoan: Mornings: Library+ Bedroom __ Afternoon: ???+???
Yin: Mornings: ??? Afternoon: ???
Zai: Mornings: ???+ ??? Afternoon: ???+???
Millie: Mornings: Shrine+ ??? Afternoon: Shrine+???
???: Mornings: ???+ Library Afternoon: ???+???
Lyra: Mornings: Kitchen+ ??? Afternoon: ???+???
Emilia: Mornings: ???+ Shrine Afternoon: ???+???
Lava: Mornings: ???+ ??? Afternoon: Library+???
Bai: Mornings: ???+ ??? Afternoon: Main house+???
???: Mornings: ???+ ??? Afternoon: ???+???

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:56 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Well since you insist on wasting your resting time. I thought I should rest on your behalf as well... besides. My head still hurts a little. I want to be in full shape. Tomorrow I'm going to train like hell..."
Raine admitted, snuggling into bed, she would find a cozy pose and let herself rest for the rest of the noon. Waking up at midnight.
Looking over at who was resting before heading for the training grounds.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:34 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
As she arrived at the training grounds she would notice the place was probably the biggest place one could find, Though despite being big, she would find a glow from the middle of the place, when she looked closer she would find a person holding a sword being the source of the glow, but as she got closer the person moved the sword they were holding causing a bolt of lightning to come from the blade forming a dragon in its own generated electricity, it would shoot out and fly around seemingly following the swords movements, before the person thrusted the sword to the ground having the electrical dragon form to charge at the ground causing the electricity to explode outward.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:25 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

Raine would sit and watch from the bench, the sword display, as well as a remote controlled shapeshifting attack, was also entertaining.
She held her knees against her chest as she watched minutes flow by as well as the sword girl's proficiency.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:18 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
After the woman trained she would sheathe her sword which caused a few sparks to happen before the light disappeared. "Still not fast enough" she muttered to herself as she gave a sigh before she would take a deep breathe, unsheathing the blade again, she placed her hand on the blade portion before muttering a chant, which caused the blade to glow, "Twin Dragon Lightning" she called out before she thrusted the sword forward this time instead of one dragon form two formed splitting from the sword, though they seemed to only go forward, unlike the previous attack it wasn't controlled, once the dragons hit the dummies that were there. causing them to explode in electricity. she would give a sigh after they hit.

User Image

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff