Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Mezzanine Floor
Off Topic/Out of Character Only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kishou

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:06 pm
eek I can't believe I made that post eek I guess I was in a weird mood neutral *crawls into a corner and hides* Gomen, minna gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:56 pm
lol in that case i vote yes xp  

Nimliiost

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:55 am
*tackles Nimli and gags him* He didn't say a word.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:09 am
kishou
eek I can't believe I made that post eek I guess I was in a weird mood neutral *crawls into a corner and hides* Gomen, minna gonk

you can always go and erase every post that had anything to do with it razz  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

kishou

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:16 pm
Kai Karasurei
kishou

But balefire is dangerous! *whines* (Actually, Gaia's guild system IS unstable and that could very well have an extremely balefire-like effect eek No joke...)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:39 pm
kishou
Kai Karasurei
kishou

But balefire is dangerous! *whines* (Actually, Gaia's guild system IS unstable and that could very well have an extremely balefire-like effect eek No joke...)

I agree.. Many glitches that involve deleting posts or threads. Sometimes, the whole thing vanishes. S'why I backed up all the important posts.. should such a disaster ever happen.

*goes back to homework*

Velitis
Captain

this.years.girl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:16 pm
@.@  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:14 pm
YES!!! Finally we have the new computer back, the net is working, I have Word again, and I can have more than one window open at a time without fearing the whole system will crash. Look out Gaia, Kudos is back! xd  

Kudos Das

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 pm
kudos das
YES!!! Finally we have the new computer back, the net is working, I have Word again, and I can have more than one window open at a time without fearing the whole system will crash. Look out Gaia, Kudos is back! xd

hehehe....if your avatar was black...you'd look like morpheus with hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:45 pm
*wrestles free of selly chans ebil clutches* NUDITY!!! *whips out the fishie  

Nimliiost

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:42 pm
Nimliiost
*wrestles free of selly chans ebil clutches* NUDITY!!! *whips out the fishie

Id say put that back in your pants...but it was wrong for it to be there in the first palce.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:28 am
YOU AND YOUR FISHIE NIM!!!

In crafts (yes, they still do crafts in High School in India) I had to do a stupid fish project, and I've had to restart it three times because it keeps screwing up. Then I realized that it was probably a picture of your Fishie and that I should burn the thing....My good nature just wouldn't let me create an image of something that was pure evil... xp  

Kudos Das

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:34 am
ellioneh
@.@

BITEY CHAN BAD!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:02 am
kudos das

In crafts (yes, they still do crafts in High School in India) I had to do a stupid fish project, and I've had to restart it three times because it keeps screwing up. Then I realized that it was probably a picture of your Fishie and that I should burn the thing....My good nature just wouldn't let me create an image of something that was pure evil... xp
We have Kai, how much more eviler do you think things can get?  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:24 pm
Selene Locke
kudos das

We have Kai, how much more eviler do you think things can get?

How about when Kai starts acting on hormonally induced rage...mmmm testosterone  
The Mezzanine Floor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games