Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
British Columbia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wabbradford

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:48 pm
((Time Jump, a few hours later... Just go with it people nothing is going to be done at this exact moment))

Anoko's eyes fluttered open after a few hours of sleep. He felt cold and had a splitter headache from the night before, but he still pulled himself up. He saw blankets lying around and mentally slapped himself for not grabbing one before sleeping, because now he feels numb.

Zombies were gathering outside. Their numbers seemed to multiply over night. "Crap... it's going to be tough to get past those guys..." Anoko mumbled. He could looked out of the massive hole in the wall, seeing a music store about four houses over across the street. "Oh boy... I'll... um.... distract them for a bit, I'll meet you guys later, Ok?" Anoko said, checking his pistol and katana.

Before anyone could object to his idea, he leapt out of one of the windows and climbed to the roof of the next house. After climbing down, he sprinted across the street, making as much noise as he possibly could, and rushed into the music store closing the door behind him. The zombies fallowed him and gathered outside the store, pressing their faces against the glass and moaning and everything.

Anoko didn't really care about them, but he sorted through the music store and found some instruments and CDs and an Ipod in the dead cashier's body, god knows what killed him. He also found a two clarinets, a saxophone and best of all, A Violin. Quickly he sat down in front of the glass door, and played a song, to attract more attention and for his own personal enjoyment. "Those guys better move their asses..." Anoko mumbled as he played.

((Heres the song he's playing. He is playing this song))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:09 pm
(ok wade, got it)

"Well I was traveling through the sewersand found your place. There were turrets and locks and everything so I just blew your wall open. Then HERE I AM!" He got up and looked around. "You uh, got a guest room?" Danny sat in a chair and relaxed. Zombie Apocalypse isn't TOO bad...  

Anarchic Humor

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:14 pm
looking at the man akwardly "um yea it on the third floor " begins walking toward his colthes and putting on colthes "why you want some rest or what? "  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:03 am
((monty, admiral where are you guy's right now with us or else where))  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:31 pm
Watkins grabbed his stuff and whatever he could. he then grabbed a shovel from the basement, going back up he grabbed the blanket's and kicked down the house door. he led everyone out . and then made sure ryli showed them the way to the grocery store.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:28 pm
after such a long time of waiting inside of that house Oren wanted to kill something so split up from the group to get to the music store cause that seemed to be where the fun was at. Earlier Oren deceided he was tired of using his few tools as weapons so he had asked the marine guy for pistol and he said no. Oren dceided that meant get it yourself so thats what he did mrgreen . the music store wasn't very hard to find because of the large crowd Anoko attracted. " why should I let him have all the fun" at that Oren deceided to start silently killing the zombies one by one so his new pistol would have to wait, the zombies were so distracted by Anoko's music they didnt even notice Oren killing all of them. "It sure is a good thing zombies are stupid"  

warhead1029

Akame-Sama

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:28 pm
The town was small, so the grocery store wasn't too hard to find. Zombies tended to stay away from these sorts of places. They didn't eat this kind of food...So they had no need to go there. Unless they smelled live flesh. That meant that they would have to get the supplies they needed fast.

"Follow me guys! Remember, grab anything you can carry, but don't over-encumber(sp?) yourselves. We need to move quickly. Once you're in, you have 10 minutes to grab what you want or need. Medicine is a biggie, be sure to grab as much as you can. Canned foods as well...ANOKO! GET OVER HERE AND RUN!" Ryli screamed, carrying her backpack and Harold as best she could, running through the hoard of zombies outside. She took one of her two pistols from her pocket and shot two of the zombies that were heading for Anoko, hitting them square in the back of the head and sending them to the ground, twitching.

She hadn't had a rush like this in a while. Ryli found herself laughing as she ran to a zombie, sliding in-between his legs and rolling to her feet on the opposite side. With one quick motion, the 4foot 6inch 13 year old grabbed the zombie from behind, slammed it to the ground, and locked it in an arm-bar. With a wicked grin, she pulled with all her strength, hearing a satisfying-yet-disgusting pop as she dislocated its shoulder and ripped the ligaments. The beast screamed. Ryli picked herself up and stood over-top of it, landing a 'fumikomi geri' (Stomp kick) right on the side of the screaming zombies skull. It went silent. She looked at the group behind her, both of zombies and survivors. And a monkey. Heh.

"What are you waiting for?! MOVE MOVE! Anoko!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:47 pm
Watkins could see a pickup truck near the grocery store, he took his m249 and mounted it in the back. he picked up ryli and put her in the back. "ryli use this hing and cover anoko and the other guy, there's and mp5 in your bag you will have to put it together but it's in there, when i got what we needed i'll come for you or he may come and get you, when he does head over to the two story jiffy store over there". Watkins ran off and sprinted for the store taking what ever he wanted and needed.  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

Akame-Sama

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:37 pm
"Screw this, I'm not waiting in the damn truck." Ryli snapped, jumping out of the back and running to the broken sliding doors. On the way she picked off three more of the zombies that were heading for Anoko. Grinning, she dashed inside. The first place she ran, of course, was to the little section of the store that sells hardware and such. She found a few blank CDs, and an extension coard, which she picked up promptly. She figured since they would probably be using the truck, she would grab the small protable generator that sat alone behind a checkout counter. A small cart sat lonely in the corner. She grabbed it.
It quickly was filled. Painkillers, anti-inflamitories, sleeping pills, alergy medicine, fever reducers...All perscription from behind the pharmacy desk.
Finally, she found what she had really wanted. In front of her was her favorite food. Something that made her feel like she knew the hunger that the zombies felt for brains. She walked to the shelf which held them, her eyes almost tearing from sheer joy.

Zebra Cakes.

Boxes of snack sized zebra cakes. Bags upon bags of huge single servings. She grabbed ten of them and shoved them in her bag. Three boxes of the snack sized as well. Grinning, she ran through the store on her way out, grabbing a crate of bottled water on the way, as well as a few cans of soup and a large luggage bag that had been left behind. There were a few shirts and pants in the bag, which she figured would come in handy.

After her 10 minutes were up, she pushed the cart to the back of the truck. Within seconds she loaded everything up, covered it with a blanket, and sat down overtop. She looked at the zombies surrounding Anoko and the other man, whose name she hadn't learned yet. Four shots. Four hits. For zombies down. Just run over here already you moron, she willed him. You can bring the damn violin if you want.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:57 am
(no where at my treeshouse base right now )  

xTx Monty xTx

wabbradford

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:49 am
Anoko played his violin non-stop even as the bodies hit the floor around him. When the last few were picked off, he stepped out of the music store, playing his new violin and the cashier's ipod in his pocket. He happily moved towards the pickup as he played his violin.

He saw a zombie clawing the side of the truck. With an ariel sidekick he took the zombie's head off while still playing his insterment. "Oh boy I havn't had this much fun for a while now!" Anoko said as he stopped, and lowered his violin as he climbed into the back of the pickup.

After he placed his violin under the blancket with all the supplies, he sat next to Ryli, wraping one of his arms around her, "Thanks by the way... I would have been screwed." Anoko said, a smile spreading on his face.

((Yippy smile I went up a belt in martail arts in real life 0.0 ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:53 am
Watkins hopped in the fronnt seat and hotwired the car. after hotwiring the car he drove toward's the small jiffy store ar the end of the road.he got out and started to unload their new suppie's into the building."you kid's dont be eating all the good stuff in the fridge untill i get back to cook it,i'll be gone four maybe 5 hour's so just eat what you can just not from the freezer". watkins picked up the shovel and his pack of body bag's and started to walk toward's the door.  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

Akame-Sama

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:53 pm
Ryli looked at Watkins, confused. "We're supposed to be moving. We can't stay here, there are to many of them outside. There's safter places. Twenty miles West of here is a town where I only pick up about 16 zombies alltogether. There are twenty of them outside now, just around the house, and that's after all the ones we took out!"

She sighed and looked over at Anoko, trying to make her face calm.
"No problem. Someone has to keep you safe while you do stupid stuff...Ha. Just kidding." She smiled.
"We need to keep moving," she said to herself. She knew that staying put wasn't an option. Zombies would only keep coming. The best thing they could do was get to somewhere where there were less of them...  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:14 pm
Watkins looked at ryli in a type of dissapointment. "i know this place is not safe but there's a year's worth of food, and good food to in the meat locker in the back, i also got some unfinished business near by i need to take care of". watkins picked up the shovel the body bag's he carried on him and brought his pistol.  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

wabbradford

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:35 pm
Anoko agreed with Ryli's idea to go in his mind, but the stubborn marine didn't want to yet, and this annoyed Anoko. "How bout this, me and Ryli go to wherever Ryli needs us, and you and the new guy stay here and meet us their? We'll get twice as much done in the same amount of time." Anoko said, happy he had an idea that might work.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff