Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:54 pm
She thought about it then shook her head. "Nope." She said then giggled. "Well I might under on condition." She said. Kenden glared at his sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:57 pm
"Aw. Alright, what's the condition," she asked, curiously. At this point, she was willing to do anything to make it up to her new little friend.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:04 pm
Kenden tried to cover his sister's mouth before she said anything since he figured she was plotting something and he was right. "Kiss my br.." she said as Kenden covered her mouth. It was a little late though. "Just ignore her. She fogives you so don't worry." He said trying to change the topic quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:24 pm
Kairi looked away from Kenden, unsure as to what would be the right thing to do. She shot a look at Kala. Guilt trips and now this... You'd make a good politician, you know that? she thought humorously, knowing that Kala would hear it.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:27 pm
Kala grinned. The look she gave her was one of victory. She licked her brother's hand to get him to let her go and she looked at Kairi. "Then I guess Iwon't forgive you, or you either brother since you were on her side the whole time." Kala said and crossed her arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:30 pm
Kairi sighed, trying play it cool. "Well, you sure do drive a hard bargain, don't ya, missy?" she asked, casting a quick glance at Kenden to see his reaction to this.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:34 pm
Kenden's face was red as he wiped his sister's spit off his hand. He glanced back and noticed Kairi glancing at him and looked away. I hate you Kala and I will get you back for this. He thought. Kala grinned and looked at Kairi. "Sooo, are you going to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Kairi looked at Kala, pointedly. So, just to be clear: If I kiss your brother, then you'll forgive me? In that case, I want you to do me a favor and go shopping with me later. I'm horrible at that stuff but I'll need something for the party other than this. She gestured at the light green jacket, black shirt, and baggy pants she wore. So, is it a deal?  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:45 pm
Kala's face lit up and she nodded. She loved shopping even if she was only six. Kendan kept looking away from them trying to think of how he could get them out of this situation since he figured Kairi wanted a way out too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:52 pm
Alright, then. And just so you know, we're still just going to be friends, okay? Don't start getting any funny ideas about me and your brother. I mean, he's nice but I still just met him.

Kairi took a discreet step closer to Kenden. When he wasn't looking, she took another step up and kissed him quickly on the cheek. "There! Problem solved," she said, taking a step back and smiling.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:57 pm
Kala frowned and crssed her arms. "No fair, cheater." She pouted. Kenden looked at her then at Kairi. His face went red and he turned away.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:02 am
"Hey, come on, now. You never said where. Don't try to back out of it, now," Kairi said smiling at her. She gave Kenden an apologetic look, promising herself that she would explain things to him later. She looked back at Kala. "Come on, please?"  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:03 am
She sighed then nodded. "Fine." she said to Kairi. Kenden noticed the look from Kairi and sighed figuring he'd just forget it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:36 am
"Yay!" Kairi jumped up like a little kid before crouching down towards Kala. "In that case, you guys mind taking me to the dorm, now? I want to see my room!"

She glanced up at Kenden before looking back at Kala.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Xx_DevilxSeeker_xX

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:18 pm
Shayla ignored the glare given, and gave a slight smile.
"Just a coffee, please."  
on campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces