Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
The Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:08 pm
xxxM yxxxFatexxxI s . . .
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Thinking of you wherever I go... about those moments we used to share."

Raine would chuckle as the girl sighed.
"You forgot to cast -Twin Maximize Magic- for greater power and -Reinforce armor- to keep better control on the blade's grip"
The brunette teased. Overall, the girl wasn't that bad. Not enough to beat herself up with every try claiming it wasn't good enough.

. . . OnlyxxxMinexxxTo Writexxx
┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:06 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
the woman would turn to Raine sheathing her blade having the same effect as before the electrical surge before disappearing. "you make it sound like you know how to use Lightning magic" she stated raising an eyebrow "if so care to show me? because my magics clearly lacking" she stated.

User Image
You can now explore the various places in this pocket dimension, every place will hold a person to converse with, and overtime the characters will rotate in where they are found

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:27 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

The brunette would grin and wave down at the girl which commented on her knowledge and even asked for some instructions.
"User? no...I'm afraid Lighting is not included in my kit. However... I've had my fair share of encounters with Lightning users"
Raine commented as she stripped herself from her sandals and jacket, as well as her earrings, pendant and a ring which she held as a necklace. Set them on a nearby bench.
"However, if you're able to play along. I may show you a thing or two."
The girl teased, waiting for the lightning user to decide whether that would be a good idea or not.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:25 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
the woman just sighed "your not....well that sucks" she muttered before creating a sigh "Im not sure you understand magic that much huh?" she asked "I don't really think that observing can teach you anything...especially with magic, cuz its not just movements..." she stated rubbing the back of her head "but...I guess...seeing what you know wouldn't exactly hurt my magic" she stated giving a sigh "just know that magic isn't as easy as calling out names and fancy movements...okay?"

User Image
You can now explore the various places in this pocket dimension, every place will hold a person to converse with, and overtime the characters will rotate in where they are found

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:30 am
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Of course it's not... calling out names is either for some strict incantations or simply for aesthetics."
The brunette stretched for a bit, easing up her body before placing both hands on her hips.
"Alright, mind hitting me with that lightning?"
Raine grinned, it had been a while since she sparred or trained with anyone. She really hoped she hadn't lost her touch or grow rusty, otherwise, this might get messy... and she might need medical attention.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:17 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
The woman would sigh "kind of...both...but you know" she muttered before hearing Raine mention hitting her with lightning "Eh?....your kidding me right....who in their right mind would ask that...." she stated rubbing the back of her head please tell me this is some weird metaphor or something that people do in this country" she asked.

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:24 am
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Oh? are you perhaps fond of the idea of poetry and motion? It's been a while since I've met such interesting fellows."
She was curious as usually, it was that kind of folk who looked upon using words as both options previously mentioned.
Raine grinned with just a small hint of cockiness on her part, yet she seemed rather confident about it.
"Nope, It's just as plain and simple as you using that lightning on me. If you don't feel that sure about it, we could start with a simple lightning... assuming you remember how to casts those."
Big lightning, Small lightning, they were all the same under this principle, the only difference would be the amount of concentration needed to pull this little trick off.
Walking a considerable distance from the girl. Raine grinned back at her.
"Ready when you are sweetheart..."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:31 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
the woman would just look at raine as if she was an idiot "what the...your a very....weird and strange person you know that" she commented giving a sigh. "You realize no one in their right mind wold ask to be attacked by lightning....lightning has more side effect that most elements on the human body...you know" she stated as Raine got distance "i really don't want to be kicked out of here for hurting someone" she muttered to herself before seeing she wasn't going to get out of this "sigh....fine...." she muttered as she took out her sword, seemingly unwilling to really attack Raine she would point the sword at her "Twin shock" she stated in a very unenthusiastic voice. his caused a small bolt of lightning to fly at Raine, it was Extremely fast, much faster than the other attacks but was very weak in terms of power.

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:27 am
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

Raine would smirk and thrust the lightning with her index, having the electricity run through her arm and about to cross her chest. Yet, Raine didn't seem affected by the lightning. If anything her body appeared to welcome it with no problem.
The fact the lightning was weaker did help. But overall it was all about placing weapon particles through her body in order to give the electricity an alternate path through her body without aiming for vitals.
Her next hand would point on the opposite direction and upwards, sending the lightning above, so far nothing new.
Yet as the lightning died on the girl's sword. The previous Index would rise up. concentrating her wavelength around the tip. Acting as a Lightning rod which called the lightning back. As it did, it completed the cycle.
"Alright, let's just hope I didn't forget how to do the next. step."

Raine teased. Before injecting her own wavelength into the lightning.
As she did, She fed the lightning speed and strength on a dormant strength. Merely granting it the possibility to grow stronger. Now, with part of her wavelength there, she could customize the lightning's size and expansion. Calling the arch light closer to her to make it smaller and easier to see.
Taking a deep breath she would Generate a second wavelength, one that repelled her one used to nourish the lightning. This one she used to cover around not only the lightning to concentrated it within a form but also to cover the designated road inside her body. Making it some sort of closed conductor.

She let her index part ways from the circuit as she let the lightning follow it's course, Yet the electricity seemed far from dying. It was still flowing.
Opening her receiving palm The charge would generate a blade of electricity hovering around Raine's hand.

"Yay! I still got it."

Raine claimed. While indeed that was some... interesting display.
The time to call it out and orchestrate it. While fast. It was slower than the girl's previous display of skill.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:22 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
The woman would watch as Raine would turn the lightning into a blade on her arm "guess that makes you a weapon that can either absorb elemental magic or transfer them" she stated as she sheathed her sword. "you realize you could still have gotten hurt right...even if you've done it before, especially if you didn't know you could still do it or not" she told her crossing her arms "Truely you are a weird and risky weapon" she told her giving a sigh.

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:17 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Well I've been locked away for quite a while... so I was afraid I was a little rusty. But even so. I knew I could endure it. I'm sort of used to these sorts of punishments for being careless."
Raine replied before looking at the blade. She picked the tip with her free arm and the blade quickly became an arc light once more.
With a little hand gimmicky the arc son began acting like a rope which she then started to jump around, snickering with a mischievous grin. She had missed dealing with other people. In some ways, she missed her Deathscythe companions.
"Risky is the name of the game... It's going big or go home... if you're able to"
She would soon release one end of the lightning rope and swing it against the dummy. As the wave of the whip was traveling against the end of the rope to make contact with the target, a burst of Raine's wavelength would travel right behind the wave, making the whip hit the target two times with two different intensities, one at the moment of impact with the original strength, then the other when the wavelength reached up right after the whip made contact with the target.
"then again I was wondering..."
On her second swing against the target. She would apply the same strategy, yet the time of excecution was more preseice. Since the lightning started weak it was easier to control it and use it as a bridge. Yet because of the clean execution. It would be sensed as if Raine had used a stronger lightning this time and hit only once, while in reality, it was the same two-hit performance against the same dummy.
"If you meant to do something like.... This!!"
Spinning on her momentum she prepared a third strike as she spoke, yet, she broke the rope in half now holding one on each hand as she whipped against two targets at the same time.
However, Since the targets were relatively close, by the time the whips connected the also made a bridge between targets, generating a third hit which sent the dummies backwards after a short explosion.
In just a matter of three swings, Raine was able to increase the performance quality and speed as well as the strength and damage potential of the skill.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:35 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image

The woman just watched "oook...." he muttered "In any case how is this...going to help me with my magic....seems like your already able to handle yourself increasing the strength of someone else's attack to your own benefit...but thats not really going to help me with casting magic" she told her crossing her arms "And thats...sort of what i was trying, more im trying to increase the speed and control of them while also causing more vibrant electrical surge, i can only control them with the sword...so its harder to really do anything other than using a word to control" she explained "Good that you figured out how to strengthen your ability" she stated.

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:56 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"So... you're saying is that your sword is the source of your powers? Because your words are telling me your weapon is but a medium while your reasoning seems to say 'I can't do it without my blade' So far your sword is both a lovely work of smithing but also your primary channeling tool for your magic. Can't you forge a second blade? A gauntlet? shield? A knife? with the same properties as your sword? It could be a bracelet or a pendant as well."
Raine asked somehow confused.
"Well It's not really that hard once you get the idea. It's pretty much limited to your creativity."
Raine explained as to how she boosted her strength using the girl's magic to perform that lightning attack.
"May I ask if you've tried to do it Raw?... No mediums, just by yourself? ...oh. I'm Raine by the way."
The brunette got so excited about the chatter she even forgot to introduce herself.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:15 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
the woman would sigh " ITs more complicated than that, My family is a rare type of magic users, When we hold a conduit that is formed from our ancestors our magic connect to our circuits" she stated as she looked at Raine "My family is close to those of witches and warlocks but our magic connection are Sealed and are unlocked when we weild a special object...minds this sword..without it i can't use any of my magic connections" she stated "only 3 objects have been made that can do this...and my siblings have the other ones" she explained "names Charle..." she stated.

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:39 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Well Charle... what else can your special weapon do? I get it its the only key to unlock your magic. But does it mean you have to use it through it? Can't you just cast your magic as long as you hold that sword in your posession?"

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff