Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:09 pm
"It's probably that man from yesterday Tatsuko, he has no control over his powers." He went to get up, "I have to come with you, just in case." He stood, even though he was weak, he played it off. "See, I'm fine. Let's get Miboshi and Tomo and go see this guy."  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:23 pm
Tatsuko shook her head, pouting. "You're hurt. You should stay here." She was worried about him. He had gotten really hurt protecting her, and she wanted him to take it easy. However if he was going to be stubborn about it, she was going to help it. She put his arm around her shoulder, so she could help him walk. "However, if you want to go with me, I'm going to help you."  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:29 pm
He looked down at her and smiled softly. "Alright," he smiled a bit, and let her help him. After a few steps his knees collapsed. "Ok, maybe you were right. I just worry with that man having such strong powers and no way to control them. Please be careful." He got back over to the bed and sat down. "I'm sorry I'm so weak..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:38 pm
Tatsuko nodding, as she sat down on the bed next to Jin. She took his hand in hers, holding on to it tightly. "Jin... you have no reason to apologize. You saved me. You protected me, at your own expense. You deserve some rest." She smiled, kissing his cheek softly. "I'll be careful. I promise. I'll be back in just a moment, and then we can have some breakfast."  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:07 am
After the men figured it was safe, they jumped the small crater and two of them lifted Lei up. Walking carefully they set him down on a step. One tried to take off his shirt to check the severity of the wounds, but after getting the sash undone, Lei refused to permit the shirt to be taken. He tried to shove the man off.
"Shao, we need to stop the bleeding."

"I'm fine..." he clutched his left arm again, the pain still numbing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:18 am
Jin nodded and laid back down, closing his eyes. "If you need me, I'll know it, and I'll come to you right away." He felt bad that he had to use so much of his power to even break free with that metal head, but really the lighing had done the most damage, even though the power of Seiryuu had suppressed the effects until after the fight.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:28 am
Sairi came up to the Priestess, "My Lady, let me accompany you outside. If the other man is injured, you will need me, and you shouldn't be without a Warrior." She smiled softly.

Yuki stepped up, "I'll go to, because even though Tomo talks big, she's a healer, not a fighter. Have you even hit anyone before?" At the look on her face he chuckled, "I didn't think so. Since Amiboshi is still in the palace, you should be fine Lord Jin." He looked to Suboshi who was laying on the bed.

Yami appeared outside the gate to the Ling Estate, in pauper's clothes he borrowed from a stable boy. The other boy may have been the same age, but the Kutou prince what small and rather frail, so the clothes hung off of him. He'd heard the Priestess was here from his father, so he decided to come and check for himself.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:55 am
Rin watched from a vantage point, high in a tree. She watched the injured man in the bed through the window, waiting for the other people to leave. "A celestial warrior would be a wonderful meal, all that ki." She grinned, her fang slipping out of her lips. "And he's beautiful too. I'll feast on him, then all the male warriors of Seiryuu." She watched them carefully, "Oh how delicious."  

VampireVictoria

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:59 pm
Nodding, Tatsuko leaned over, kissing him upon the lips before she stood up and left the room with Sairi and Yuuki. Unfortunately for her, she didn't have the mirror with her, so she was going to have to wing it. "Well, if he is outside, it shouldn't be too hard to find him, right?" She silently wished Jin would be alright. She liked having him with her. It made her feel safe. Granted, she was with her other warriors, but it wasn't quite the same. She turned around as she walked, looking at the two of them. "By the way, I never got your real names. Mine is Tatsuko Yamazaki. It's nice to meet you."

Unbeknownst to her, Tatsuko's phone began to beep, signaling a missed call. She didn't know that Shinsei was trying to get ahold of her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:05 pm
Jin smiled softly at Tatsuko as she walked off with Tomo and Miboshi, and he felt ashamed he was too weak to get up and go with her. As she left, he felt a chill go down his spine, the same sort of chill that had warned him of the archers. He sat up a bit and started looking around, wondering what it could be.

The guards at the gates looked to the small boy and laughed. "You a peasant? You want in to see Lord Jin. That's funny..."

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:44 pm
The blonde haired man smiled, "I'm Yuki, though my parents even call me Miboshi, so I forget I have another name." He laughed a bit and pulled his long braid over his shoulder. "I can make ice and snow, and I was born in Seiryuu Villiage."

"I'm Sairi, or Tomo, though I like Sairi better, it's more feminine sounding. All I do his heal, I can't fight, I haven't got a clue about it. Yuki rescued me on the road, kind of made me his little sister." She smiled up at the tall Hin man, then to the priestess.

"I must see the Priestess. I am only in these garments because I needed to get here undetected. I'm Prince Yami, and also the marked Prince of Seiryuu!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:02 pm
Rin smiled and ran across the grounds from the tree she was hiding in, so fast she seemed merely a gust of wind. She pulled herself up on the balcony and peaked in the open door. My, he is a handsome one, how silly that priestess is for leaving a helpless morsel like that for me. She started chanting and before he could call out in alarm, the weakened man fell under her hypnosis. She strutted in the room, her blood red eyes looked over him greedily. "Ah what a fine man..." She climbed up on the bed and sat on his lap, stroking his wounded shoulder. The look of pain in his eyes was exquisite.  

VampireVictoria

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:07 pm
All Jin could do is stare at the beautiful red head on his lap and scream in his head against it. When she touched his wounds, the newly healed areas exploded with pain, and the preternaturally beautiful woman seemed to like that. Normally he could change his ki to try and break the spell, but his body was so weak, and his ki so depleated, he couldn't fight back. Tatsuko! He cried out in his mind, Miboshi, Amiboshi, Tomo... someone! Help me!  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:20 pm
Tatsuko smiled, looking at the two warriors. "Well, it is nice to meet you Yuki and Sairi." She couldn't help it, but she had a very odd feeling as she walked. She shook her head, shrugging it off. Afterall, nothing really bad could happen, right. The one person who had attacked her was gone, atleast that is what Jin said.

But, it didn't take a moment before the feeling got even stronger. It almost felt like someone was calling for her. It was weird. "I... I'll be right back, ok? I want to check something." Truthfully, Tatsuko felt a little bit silly as she walked back to check on Jin. What danger could he get into sitting on a bed? It was funny.

She got to the door, and paused. It was just silly. But, at the same time... that feeling was even stronger. Tatsuko gently pushed open the door, seeing Jin with a woman on his lap. Her eyes widened, and she started to shiver. The girl wasn't there when she left. Tatsuko bit her lip, looking to the side. Jin said he loved me... but... does he?  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

VampireVictoria

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:21 pm
"Oh you pretty boy," she whispered to him, "I could bed you and drain your remaining life force out that way. You could at least have fun that way, and maybe you wouldn't look so scared." In actuality, she liked him being scared, it was like a drug for the undead woman. The more afraid he was, the more defiant, the more lively made the kill that much sweeter for the ki vampire. She reached down and kissed him, biting his lower lip with her fangs, sucking on the two droplets of blood that came out.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games