Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Mezzanine Floor
Off Topic/Out of Character Only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Addin Calhorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:20 pm
F33r th3 c0rn: http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/hetrogenic  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:55 am
I think if Kai got together with Nim's Fishie it would be the end of the world as we know it...maybe we should pump some estrogen into Kai just to be on the safe side... xp  

Kudos Das

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:03 am
kudos das
I think if Kai got together with Nim's Fishie it would be the end of the world as we know it...maybe we should pump some estrogen into Kai just to be on the safe side... xp

Wouldnt work, I have too much already. Besides, it will take alot more than estrogen to make me get my freak on with that thing...not even large quantities of alcohol.

*graciously omits startling comment directed at another member of the group.*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:44 am
gar! no....the end of the world would be my friend ed (cowboybebop referance) on pcp...she would really bring about ghenna fishie or no fishie  

Nimliiost

Kudos Das

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:19 am
Sorry Kai, I was just adding to Selene's post about you having too much testosterone, implying that we should remedy it before something bad happened. Sorry, didn't mean to offend you. sad

Nim, no way in hell should Ed ever meet your Fishie....never....*shudders*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:19 pm
Kai Karasurei
Selene Locke
kudos das
YOU AND YOUR FISHIE NIM!!!

In crafts (yes, they still do crafts in High School in India) I had to do a stupid fish project, and I've had to restart it three times because it keeps screwing up. Then I realized that it was probably a picture of your Fishie and that I should burn the thing....My good nature just wouldn't let me create an image of something that was pure evil... xp
We have Kai, how much more eviler do you think things can get?

How about when Kai starts acting on hormonally induced rage...mmmm testosterone
>.> Please keep in mind that Selene is a complete prude, she would never do anything that would scandalize her mother...  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:33 pm
Selene Locke
Kai Karasurei
Selene Locke
kudos das

In crafts (yes, they still do crafts in High School in India) I had to do a stupid fish project, and I've had to restart it three times because it keeps screwing up. Then I realized that it was probably a picture of your Fishie and that I should burn the thing....My good nature just wouldn't let me create an image of something that was pure evil... xp

>.> Please keep in mind that Selene is a complete prude, she would never do anything that would scandalize her mother...

what does selene's mother have to do with kai?

anddont worry kudos, not offended me just joshing as weel.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:58 pm
Kai Karasurei
Selene Locke
Kai Karasurei
Selene Locke
kudos das

what does selene's mother have to do with kai?

anddont worry kudos, not offended me just joshing as weel.
Nevermind, I will refrain from saving myself again. --;  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:37 pm
*tackle glomps selly-chan*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:24 am
You know what Nim? I swear that anytime things get quiet around here you tackle Selene, or violate her personal space in some way. xp  

Kudos Das

kishou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:58 am
Kudos Das
You know what Nim? I swear that anytime things get quiet around here you tackle Selene, or violate her personal space in some way. xp

You know, I agree. *puts a ward around Selene, tuned specifically to Nimli* Get near her and you get hit with lightning xd *bored*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:18 am
*wardings take effect, since no one can bypass them. Reverts back to unclaimed again and poofs from the area, making him impossible for attempted claimings again*

*then his voice sounds like it has no source* No one is worthy enough to claim me. I will not be claimed.  

Velitis
Captain

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:38 am
Whee! I have been saved!! *hugs Kudos and Kishou* Dankeschoen.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:39 pm
awww but selly chan likes haveing her personal space violeted xp domokun heart xd 3nodding redface and besides...i always get things rolling again!!!  

Nimliiost

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:47 pm
Jcd Se7en
*wardings take effect, since no one can bypass them. Reverts back to unclaimed again and poofs from the area, making him impossible for attempted claimings again*

*then his voice sounds like it has no source* No one is worthy enough to claim me. I will not be claimed.

Who said anyone wanted to claim you
: razz ulls back a curtin to reveal JC at a bunch of controls like the wizard of Oz. sets JC's hair on fire::  
The Mezzanine Floor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games