Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
The Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:03 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image

Charle sighed "not much...more acts like a Family crest than anything else...just so happens it is a conduit to our family" she explained. "No....It unlocks he connections yes, but the sword is like the end point, much like metal to a lightning storm, without metal the lightning will just go everywhere or not come at all, but the sword acts as the beacon that can guide it...so i can only use it as that"

User Image
You can now explore the various places in this pocket dimension, every place will hold a person to converse with, and overtime the characters will rotate in where they are found

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:21 pm
xxxM yxxxFatexxxI s . . .
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Thinking of you wherever I go... about those moments we used to share."

"Just the sword? How about the sheath? It is the blade itself or does it wear a special crest? If it only acts like a metal, have you thought about setting up traps? Just how many spells can you multitask at once? You know... you could... pre-charge the blade and use it to boost the next lightning or something."

. . . OnlyxxxMinexxxTo Writexxx
┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:35 pm
]
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image

Charle rubbed the back of her head "ITs just the Sword...the sheathe is made of rubber mixed with leather and such...making it immune to electric based magic and elements" she explained before sighing "You saw my last attack...i struggle with just two of them...but i can't send out separate attacks...yet at least...I'm still trying to figure out how to make a single one go faster"

User Image
You can now explore the various places in this pocket dimension, every place will hold a person to converse with, and overtime the characters will rotate in where they are found

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:10 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Why not starting with a weak lightning. so you can either get used to manipulating that lightning's speed. Then start practicing with stronger lightning little by little... or Start with a weak lightning, but use your own wavelength to boost it up. It will be faster and deceivingly stronger."
Raine suggested. But in truth, she was also curious as to what sort of swordswoman this girl was. Since she didn't seem to be the meister type. At least not by the was she spoke of her powers.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:34 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image

Charle sighed "its....not that easy...ya know" she explained looking at Raine. "And besides...Im trying to improve my skills quickly so i can leave here and take back my home...and defend it" she told her "But regardless...i've been practicing the same atatcks for 2 years now...and i onyl slightly improved...using a sword isn't as easy as it sounds or looks" she told her "I;ve trained for years to use the sword...but without a mentor to teach me the magic end of it...it will take me even longer"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:10 am
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Well, you could always start by defining your style, which side is the primary aspect of your mastery and which one the support. Is your area expertise the management and cast of spells or is swordsmanship? Regardless It may be important to improve both areas. But identifying which area if your Main style does help since it could create a training routine around it."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:23 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image

Charle looked at her "my skill is in Swordmanship...Trained most of my life...so i can use a sword extremely well...and fighting close range isn't the problem....nowadays people can attack from distances...and I don't exactly have a powerful and quick way of attacking at a distance...hence why i've been practicing for a year...The most i've gotten was learning how to actually create lightning with my own magic with the sword" she told her

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:23 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Don't worry kid, it will come, with practice. But since your forte is swordsmanship. I would suggest you focus on chargind you blade with electricity fast. But use your own skills to close the gap between you and your target. Be more nimble. Once you nail that out, which I believe it would be far easier and faster than trying to accomplish that with recently discovered magic, you can then move on to distance spells. Focus on what you can achieve eaiser first. And on the meantime try to look for a tutor here, who knows? You may bump into one."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:37 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image

Charle sighed "i just told you swordsmanship is my strength..but im practicing ranged attacks....so i can do something at a ranged...i can generate electricity on the blade with no issues....so kinda hard to do what you say when im already fine with close ranged and this magic...and i can't be more nimble than i already am..." she told her "Thas why im practicing magic for a distance...." she explained

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:39 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"And I just told you, you need more practice. If you can't close the gap at least 25% by yourself it means you still need to work on your swordmanship skills. How to peel, how to approach and pursue. But, if you want to keep playing with Magic that's fine too. But it will take you a while to get used to it. Especially if you keep being self taught. We need to find you a tutor or at least some source material you could study."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:52 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image

Charle just frowned "yea....let me run as fast as a cheetah..that would make me stronger" she stated sighing "look" she stated putting her hand to her forehead "I can't exactly improve my swordsmanship by running faster....Most of the magic users I will be facing work together and surround their enemies with distance...speed isn;t going to really help me beat them" she told her "If i had a tutor...I'd be training with them...but no one here wants to exactly train to fight" she explained.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:23 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Not running fast as a cheetah... cover terrain, siege the gap between your opponent and yourself. It doesn't mean you have to be sprinting all the time, but the fact that you can infiltrate that distance by your own nonmagical means. If you get your first quarter without trying using magic you'll learn how to measure your foe's reaction time. Then, see if it's better to press on or to back off a little. But as a melee unit, you always need to look for openings and siege terrain to your target lands within your reach."
Raine would walk away from Charle yet going at the center of the arena.
Try to land a hit on me without using magic. Think of me as one of you enemy magic casters.
Raine replied, charging her wavelength as she readied herself to send shockwaves on Charle's direction. Since it would be their first training she will stick with just that wavelength attack and she will move as little as possible. Trying to help Charle to use her own skill to measure openings and whether or not are they worth the risk taking.
But most importantly Charle's main objective was closing the gap between them. at least by a quarter of the distance.
Should she proceed and move forward, Raine would greet her with small yet relatively fast shockwaves from her own wavelength to push her back.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:42 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image

Charle sighed "I don't think your...getting my point...I physically...Cant...lower the gap...wanna know why....They circle around you yea...but moment you try getting close...they redistance themselves...putting you at the exact same distance, How does on close that distance eh?" she asked her crossing her arms. "When your fighting for country rights...fairness aint a trait most have" she told her as Raine went into the middle of the arena and told her to try and hit her "sigh...i dont see how this will help me..." she muttered before she gave in "fine...but when opponents can move the same distance as you in the same time...kinda pointless" she stated as he dashed forward, showing she was very quick and agile, seemingly hitting the shockwaves not seemingly slowing down as she approached her.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:44 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"There's alway a way Charle, yet the challenge is finding it. It's not about being fast but being smart on your approach. Use everything you currently have at your disposition to take the better trade within a fight."
Raine smirked. Before using shockwaves against Charle, some aimed at her face, others at her feet, always using headshots to disguise where the next shot would pick at.
"Well you're getting closer, that's good. Try to keep it up."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:01 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image

Charle sighed "again...anything short of magically appearing a foot away....thers nothing i can do to get close enough to strike them....ITS WHY IM LEARNNG RANGED ATTACKS" she yelled since he was being bombarded by Raines wavelengths. "Yea im getting closer to a stationary target....good for me...doesnt help my situation what so ever" she stated as she simply kept going through the wavelengths, despite What Raine was doing she wasn't very affected by the wavelengths seemingly unfazed minus a slight slow down every time they hit.

User Image

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff