Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:26 pm
His breath quickened and he let out a small, pained cry. He was trying to fight her with everything he had, and blood started to run down his chin from the puncture wounds, in small drops. He managed to get enough energy to turn his head away from her, wanting to deny her advances even in his weakened state. "Get... off... of... me..." he managed to grunt through his clenched teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:29 pm
She was rather surprised when he actually resisted her. She reeled back and slapped him hard, sending his rigid body back, cracking his head against the wall. "No one can oppose me, especially in your condition. I guess I'm going to do this the quick way."  

VampireVictoria

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:39 pm
Tatsuko was about ready to walk away from the door, a bit dejected when she heard flesh hitting flesh, and bone hitting wall. She frowned a little, looking at the woman atop Jin. "Get away from him." She closed her eyes for a moment. When they opened, Tatsuko charged the woman. She was aiming for her shoulders, to push her off of Jin. Once she did that... well, she wasn't sure what she was going to do.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:45 pm
Rin hit the floor and rolled, gaining her feet and bearing her fangs at the Priestess. "He's mine, I'm going to eat him, then you." She rushed foward, almost to quick to see and pinned Tatsuko to the wall. The break in concentration was enough to let the struggling warrior out of her mental hold.  

VampireVictoria

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:50 pm
Jin pushed himself off the bed, his symbol flared up again, sending the last bit of energy he had into his limbs so he could save his Priestess. He grabbed the vampire by the shoulders and ripped her away from Tatsuko, his body was glowing with a blue light again, although much fainter then when he'd faced Kyo. He went into a ready stance, "If you want to kill me, at least give me a sporting chance." Then he attacked, planting a round house kick to her head.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:56 pm
As she was pinned against the wall, Tatsuko struggled, trying to get out of the woman's grip. She wasn't going to go down like this. She had to help everyone. When Jin ripped Rin away, and proceeded to roundhouse her, Tatsuko went low. She aimed a kick to Rin's knees, hoping to cause some damage there. While she wasn't very good at karate, she did still remember a little bit.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

VampireVictoria

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:06 am
The vampire took both hits and snarled, retreating out of the open balcony. "I'll be back, don't you worry Jin... and I'll make you the happiest man in this world before I kill you." She laughed and jumped easily over the manor wall, escaping.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:10 am
"Damn it," he cursed softly, then his character disappeared and he wavered, falling to the ground. He coughed some of the blood from his mouth out, his lip, cheek and head were all bruised, and the normally handsome man wasn't looking all that great. He fought to keep his eyes open, "Tatsuko," he whispered through his split lips, he was worried that she'd been hurt.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:19 am
Dropping to her knees, Tatsuko wrapped her arms around Jin, helping him stay upright. "I'm sorry..." She looked down a little. Bad things just kept happening to Jin when she was around him. Or, in this case, right as she had stepped out of the room. Glancing back up at him, seeing all the blood... she wanted to start crying. Tatsuko gently touched his cheek. He had gotten hurt, yet again, because of her. "Jin... come on.. let's get you back onto the bed. I'll have Tomo come in here, and heal you again. Then... maybe someone can bring the other warrior in." She really didn't want to leave his side, not when he was hurt as much as he was.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:28 am
He managed to get on the bed with her help, but didn't even bother to get under the covers. "I'm alright, it's not bad... just hand me a towel from over there," he pointed to the basin of water on his dresser, "so I can catch the blood." He just wanted to lay with her, to sleep... all he wanted was to go to sleep wit her in his arms. But he didn't want her to be uncomfortable because of his blood. "I'm sorry, I tried to fight her, but she had a spell on me, I couldn't break it."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:44 am
Tatsuko nodded, bringing the basin and a towel over and resting it on her lap. She bit her lip slightly, almost afraid to help him. She wanted to, but at the same time... she wasn't sure if she was ready, because of the blood. She was still a little bit jumpy because of it. "Are you sure you're alright?" Smiling slightly, Tatsuko gently took on of Jin's hands, squeezing it. "Don't worry about it, Jin." She couldn't tell him that she actually had doubted him for a moment.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:42 am
After a few minutes the two soliders that were trying to help Lei gave up on trying to get the mans shirt off.
"Bleed to death then Shao." one snarled.
Lei wasn't listening.

The other soliders had gone off and joined up with the gaurds and began to check and secure the perimter incase others had surivived  

Kuro Neko-Chan

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:50 am
He gently took the towel from her, feeling even worse then before. He was weak, he wasn't even able to eliminate the threat from that man, and he'd gotten badly hurt in the meantime. He wet the towel and started to clean himself up, holding the towel to the open wounds to they would stop bleeding. "You should stay near Yuki from now on." He said after his lip had stopped bleeding, "My father was right, I am too weak to protect you on my own."

The guard tilted his head a bit and blinked, "Oh! Your Highness, I didn't recognize you! I'll go announce you immediately!" He took the Prince into a parlor then went to Jin's room. "My Lord, the Prince Yami is here from the palace."

(Sorry RG! You can edit now too, I forgot I was supposed let the Prince in!)  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:44 pm
After the Priestess turned and went back into Jin's room, Yuki and Sairi continued on with the soldier. When they came to the man laying there, the young girl gasped and ran over to him, falling to her knees and drawing on her ki. Her symbol appeared on her hand and warm energy flowed into his body, healing the wounds. When he came to, Tomo looked down at him, "You were greatly injured, but I healed you with my power. We were told you are Soi? You must not have control over your powers hmm?" She smiled, "Don't worry, I had to learn on my own, I can teach you."

Yuki looked down, "Yes, I'll help you too. I can carry you inside if you can't walk. It's good we came when we did. Suboshi was injured badly too, but the priestess wants to see you. She's tending to him now..."

Yami nodded, "It's fine," he followed the guard in and was seated in a parlor, to wait for someone to come and talk to him.  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:27 pm
((Lei was sitting not laying XD ))

Lei looked up at the girl, his dark blue eyes softened.
"Thank you." but all he did was pull himself to his feet and tie his sash.
Lei looked down at his left arm, the pain was gone finnaly. He looked around at the warriors, "As far as the Lord is concerened, I am scum and not worthy to lay eyes on the priestess." he took a deep breath, and began to walk away, he hadn't been that badly injured, the worst was his arm which had been bruised the day before.

One of the soliders who had been watching him sighed, he turned to the young girl.
"Please don't take offense to his attitude, he had his body and pride beaten pretty bad by Lord Jin, he deserved it mind you, but none the less. He's far away from home, and evidently had no idea he was a senshi. Hes a good hardworking kid, and strong. I saw him make that crater, he isn't weak, just hot headed."  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games