Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
British Columbia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:46 pm
Owen lay in the mud, his face pressed up to the scope of the .50cal sniper rifle in his arms as he watched the targets lurch through the once beautiful landscape of British Columbia. He pulled his eye back and glanced over at the other surviving squad members in similar positions, waiting to fire upon the infected. He put the scope back up to his eye and pulled the trigger. A moment later the zombie's head exploded in a flash of red and gore, splattering the trees with its cerebrum. The other infected turned their heads and moaned, moving towards the smell of human flesh. A moment later the group was cut down in the barrage of Delta Squad's sniper fire. Owen stood up, slinging his .50cal over his back and nodding to Coles, "Alright, lets get moving, orders are to keep moving through to the Rocky Line then to move up with Gamma into the garrison." Coles nodded, "Alright Cap'n, I'll get the others." Owen nodded and walked towards the old logging road, he sighed, things had been hard since the fight in Toronto at the Gardener Expressway, they'd won, but at a terrible cost, most of the standing army there had been wiped out, leaving only a few squads left to guard the main perimeter they had established in the past couple months. Owen's CO had sent him to BC to get government re-inforcements. Owen bent down and looked at one of the ferns, he sighed, looking at its blood-stained leaves. He got back up and moved on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:52 pm
Anoko bawled out laughing at Watkins. "Those beds woun't hold them back for any more then a minute, and they also block out veiw to the outside world." Anoko said as he looted through a wooden trunk. After he finished looting, he ripped some planks from the trunk. He shoved the bed out of the way and stuck on the wooden boards with superglue, holding them in place as the glue dryed.

"That is how you make a quick barrikade!" Anoko said.  

wabbradford

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:04 pm
wade gettin bored begins moving in (admiral dickface if on and reading ) "your welcome to anything just dont play with something that will kill you here " begins moving putting robe on himself to feel a bit of comfort begins walking toward his computer lab. stops for a sec to look around "now where did i put those smokes ah here they are" spots his smokes laying in cubby hole he reaches into to grab his pack turn on his computer to getting booting. taps the pack a little and grabs a smoke "now where i put that lighter " begins looking around for it spot a lighter laying down underneath some paperwork begin moving them to a side then comes to stop while glancing at a picture he found slowly moves the picture to the side and grabs his lighter sparks a little creating a flame put close to him and sparks the cig taking in the smoke of it exhale it out causing a cloud of smoke to appear still looking at the image. "dam i know im sorry. sorry for not being their when you needed me the most i try to keep moving on but you always bring me back if only i could do something to save you, maybe. just maybe it couldve been us here in the quiet and peace with nobody else here just me you and the kids " tears comes down his face "one day ill be back with you and the kids but for now ill guess ill just move on". begins to take another hit from the cig as the computer fully loads wade types something into the computer and begins loading up his desktop clicking on a program on his computer camera appears up on his screen as function begin moving wade begins to type something causing the rooftop to open up as machine begin turning on the camera on wade computer begins moving up toward the sky to begin getting data of the area already begin scanning up on a group of people "wait a sec " begin zooming in on the group spot one wearing ninja gear" dam that person still alive " begin scanning on the others as well trying to get a look at them a little. zooms out and spots another guy in the area with rifle begin scanning up on him while the drone moving slowly and quietly through the area .  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:15 pm
Watkins looke at anoko, he knew he was thinkin of something different. "kid im talkin about he cannibal's, they won't make a move untill were out of the house". he looked back at anoko to see what kind of expression was on his face.  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

warhead1029

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:56 am
(ooc man is everyone elses summer as busy as mine xp )

scince Oren was an actual construction worker and he kept a few of his tools for weapons he deceided to use his nail gun to reinforce the boards that were held only by glue. Then with his sledge hammer he took out a few slabs of cement from the ground to use as cover, then he went up the stairs to the roof and put the cement slabs all around him when he was done with that he went back downstairs and he asked "does anyone have a silencer or any silent, lethal, and long range weapon like a bow and arrow or something like that. Cause all I've got is a pistol"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:02 pm
"What's wrong with pistols?!" Ryli snapped, cradling her new weapons in her hands. She went into a corner, away from everyone else. Luckily, she had gotten out and grabbed the supplies from the truck and drug them inside. The small space heater was set up in the center of the room, and she stacked the boxes of food in the hallway.
Finally, she set up her pile of blankets in the corner. Her soft, green blanket, the 'new' pillows, Harold, and her computer...For the first time in months, she felt safe. Ryli snuggled up in her blankets, looking at the computer screen. There weren't any blips on her radar. No zombies, at least for now.
"We can relax...At least for a while...There isn't anything moving for miles."  

Akame-Sama

warhead1029

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:51 pm
"we might be safe for now but im taking precautionary measures once they start coming I'll get on the roof in my little barricade shooting them as they get here and I need something silent so as not to alert anymore people."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:15 pm
Anoko's exprestion remained the same. "Never can be to carful now... Especallily in a zombie outbreak..." Anoko mumbled. He patted Watkin's on the shoulder and sorted through some containers and small rooms. "God bless this barracks..." Anoko cheered as he saw the barrack's armory, a shot walk outside. He walked out and opened the door, "Oh yes...." He said, "I'm in heaven...." Anoko said, stroking the barrel of a Barret. "See anything you like guys?" Anoko called back.  

wabbradford

warhead1029

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:30 pm
"finally, hopefully theirs something good in here" goes into the armory and rummages through the assorted guns "Ooohhh shiny" grabs a hunting rifle, another pistol, a silencer for all of his weapons, a backpack, extra ammo, a pocket knife, and two grenades " that should be about it. so I'm gonna get to my post on the roof"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:41 pm
"Nice stuff in here..." Anoko said as he strapped a FN SCAR over his back, shovleing ammo and clips into his backpack. "I need a new gun to... old hunting gun got snapped..."

He yawned, downed a bottle of water from his packpack, and went back into the main barracks. He ripped some more boards from more trunkes. "Hey Ryli... Could you brace yourself and hold this up for a sec... I need to train..." Anoko said with as smile, tossing a board over to her.

((Lol Joseph, I saw you in towns lol. You cam just as the cybers left. To YouTube they go :0))  

wabbradford

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:36 am
Watkins walked into the armory and took an m16 and began to take it apart for part's he could use on his own gun." hmmmmm,i wonder if the zombies are messing with the cannibal's yet, most likely not life isn't that easy". he opened the door and walked away, he was tired of the cannibal's so he wanted to kill them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:48 am
"Sure, Hold on," Ryli answered, catching the board."Papa used to be able to smash these in half in midair. He taught me, let's see you try!" she grinned as she tossed the board flat at Anoko.  

Akame-Sama

wabbradford

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:41 pm
A smile spred across Anoko's face as the board as it flew towards him. He remembered his ninjustu trainer used to use this to test reflexs, one of his favorite forms of training. He smiled and swung his arm in a knife hand strike, a strong clunk as it contacted the board, sending it strait to the floor. "Dangit... I messed up" Anoko laughed, "I must be getting rusty.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:48 pm
get up off the seat as the drone scanning the whole area wade begins turning his head to the digital map as he looks he sees that their are activity going on in the western side of the map as well as the eastern side of the map. downloading a copy of the map he begins moving changing room he begin changing his outfit to fit he need of transportation  

xTx Monty xTx

warhead1029

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:10 pm
(ooc i recently got a mowhawk and dyed it green mrgreen and its awesome! )

After a few hours of scoping out the area Oren went downstairs to see what everyone else was doing and of course no one was doing anything "Hey Ryli can I use your computer real quick I havn't checked my Gaia in over a month" Oren says with a huge smile  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff