Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:54 pm
Sairi listened to the other soldier, and she didn't know what had happened, but she was sure he needed to bring Soi in. She picked up the heam of her dress and ran after him. "Hey! Just a second! The priestess was going to come out to get you herself but something happened. Come on, you at least should see her. You were trying to desperately to get in the manor to protect her, shouldn't you see her? You may have just found out you're a Seishi, but you still are one. Come on," her small hands reached up and gently grasped his wrist, "Please..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:05 pm
RyldsGirl
Sairi listened to the other soldier, and she didn't know what had happened, but she was sure he needed to bring Soi in. She picked up the heam of her dress and ran after him. "Hey! Just a second! The priestess was going to come out to get you herself but something happened. Come on, you at least should see her. You were trying to desperately to get in the manor to protect her, shouldn't you see her? You may have just found out you're a Seishi, but you still are one. Come on," her small hands reached up and gently grasped his wrist, "Please..."
"Child..I didn't come to protect her, I came to take down a traitor, just like any solider of Kutou would do had their honor been compromised." he gently removed her hand from his arm, it was strange how small his wrist actualy was, small like a womans, he just stood there. "Whats a common rat like me going to do to protect the priestess....yes...thats how Lord Jin thinks, you are the same, just commoner, nothing of value, he'll leave you here till he gathers them all. Thats our only value to him, our only value is the summoning, atleast, thats what he told me."  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:25 pm
She frowned, "Well, I don't know what all that is, but the Priestess is all that matters. You seem very proud, don't you? It was probably all a misunderstanding. Would the Priestess ask for you if she didn't want to see you? I'm sure it will all be cleared up."  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:12 pm
The man turned around and looked at her, getting a good look at him his clothes tattered, it seemed they hung loose around him, for being a solider, he had lean and muscular arms, but his frame was still very small for a boy, and even his face was thin, almost femine, except for the large scar that ran down his cheek.
"If she is with him, I won't near her. He hates me, and wants nothing to do with me, excuse me, I have return to work."

"Shao, you are off duty, captain said so. Atleast until tommorow. You better do what the priestess asks, or he might kick your a** again." the other soldier crossed his arms over his chest.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:45 pm
Miboshi came up next to them, "Well Suboshi isn't even in much of a state for wounding with words at the moment. Come on, I'm sure he wound stay anything against Lady Tatsuko. He cares for her and won't want to hurt her."

Tomo nodded, "Yes, Yuki's right, at least do to see the priestess."  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:53 pm
Lei sighed, he looked at them. "You expect me to see the priestess looking like this?" his uniform was torn in places and burnt in others from the lighting.

"FOR SERIYUU'S SAKE SHAO! JUST GO ALREADY!" the solider spun around throwing his arms in the air.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:58 pm
Yuki shook his head, "Come on, my clothes will be big on you, but at least they aren't ripped. Alright? Will that work? Come on, we cna stop by my room on the way to Suboshi's."

Sairi nodded, "Yes, you can change, get freshened up then maybe we can get the Priestess to see you without Lord Jin for a few moments. Would that be better?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:14 pm
"I'de prefer to get my sack from Lin, it has my spare uniform in it." Lei turned around again,
"I'll get it, you go wash the blood and soot off your pretty boy face." the solider pushed Lei as he passed him.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:23 pm
Yuki frowned, "You know, if you were this disrespectuful with Lord Jin, I can see why he didn't like you. Come on, if you don't knock it off, then there are only going to be problems." He started to walk off, "I'm done with this, Sairi, you bring him.

Tomo sighed and smoothed her hair. "Oh this is giving me a headache. Look, you seem to be a celestial warrior, like or not. If you want Jin to be right, then do whatever you want, be pig headed. If you want to prove him wrong and show you aren't the type of person he thinks you are, then accept the challenge and be pig headed about that instead. It's your choice..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:31 pm
"Maybe if Lord Jin treated us with some respect I wouldn't be, I come from a village where the Lords leave us to our own buisness, and we live with a system all our own, no one lives in huge houses, and all is shared. And we only bow to two people, Seriyuu and the Emporer. I don't mean to be rude, he just dosen't understand, everything in his life, is the work of a commoner....I remeber when it was hard for us to buy and trade metal, when I had to go out and hunt down a deer to feed three families. Yet he dosen't know that life, and in turn, he can't respect it." Lei caught his sack as the solider threw it at him, "I'm sure he has his own troubles, but if he could stop and look at our lives, and the hardships we endure, I'm sure he would understand us." Lei shook his head, "Why should I think, it dosen't matter what I say, I'll always be a commoner, and he a Lord, thats just how the world goes."  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:50 pm
Sairi shook her head, "No... you are both Seishi! You do not live as everyone else does, there are rules that are followed. Just because your Lord runs things differently doesn't mean anything! Listen, you are fortunate to have a Lord like yours, and I am fortunate to live in the area ran by Lord Meng. They are honest and fair Lords to their people, but there is protocol you know. Look, you'd better get those crazy notions out of your head, because no where else in Kutou does that happen. The Nobility is just like the Military, you give respect to her person above you, and the one above him, up to the Shogun and Emperor. You wouldn't disrespect the Shogun because he's not the Emperor, the Lords are the same way. We report to them and they report to the Emperor. He was completely nice and respectful to Yuki and I, because we treated him as we should."  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:02 pm
Lei closed his eyes, and sighed. "I'm sorry...its just since I'vebeen away from my father...I can speak my mind...without fear of his..." at this Lei tensed up, "Punishment...but its not my place to speak, I just thought the military would be a way out listening to others orders, but without the pain and fear of doing nothing wrong yet still being punished..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The general sat there, a confused look on his face, some papers on his desk. Kutou had some of the best records in the world, but this case perplexed him. As with all men, their birth records are tracked down to prove their identiy and citzenship. Well when the record keepers went to track down Shao Lei's record they ran into a problem, there was no record for a boy named Shao Lei, the record that lay infront of him was indeed a Shao, and the same age as Lei, but the record wasn't that of a boy...

((And for those who don't know, if I remeber correctly, during the emperor of the original series the records they kept where top notch, things like passports and trade passes and stuff))  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:11 pm
Sairi nodded, "Right, I think I understand a bit. Look, Lord Jin seems like an alright guy, and Tatsuko said she loved him, and he loved her. It makes sense what you said, but if your just respectful, I'm sure everything will be fine. Come on, lets get you cleaned up so you can meet the Priestess formally. She's really sweet."  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:27 pm
Frowning, Tatsuko moved the basin to the nightstand and sat even closer to him. She looked directally in his eyes as she spoke. "Jin... you are not weak. You were hurt because you were protecting me. That doesn't mean you are weak, ok?" Her face softened slightly, as she buried her head against his shoulder, pulling his arm around her. "Besides... you said you wouldn't leave me. You promised. So, I'm keeping you to your word." A small grin crossed her face. She bit her lip gently, taking a deep breath and kissing him on the lips. Tatsuko still wasn't too good with blood, but she was working really hard on getting better at tolerating it.

As the guard entered the room, Tatsuko nodded, looking over at the guard. "Could you please get Tomo, so she could heal Lord Jin again? And please apologize to Prince Yami, as it might take a moment before he will be able to meet with his Highness due to his wounds." Turning her head, she gave Jin a pleasent look that simply said not to question what she said.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:35 am
"Fine...I need to make a formal appology to Lord Jin anyway." he walked past the girl, trying to catch up to the man so he could wash the dirt and blood off of his body.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games