Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Mezzanine Floor
Off Topic/Out of Character Only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plan-Galere

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:25 am
Well, I left the damn store.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:12 am
Kai Karasurei
Latent Undoing
So, I'm gonna try the whole coming back thing.

Yeah. It's been said before. It's been attempted before.

But this time, I have a proposition for all of you. And I am going to listen.

And I mean listen. Really listen.

When I come back, I am planning on either writing a whole new character, pitching Markus to wherever the Shadow takes him, and moving forward from there, or, I'll rewrite Markus so that the characters he was once so intertwined with will no longer be a large factor of his personna.

That being said, a rewrite of him not being bonded, probably not having a lot of the history he has, and not being as.. "important" as he was before.

But, since I know most of you grew up with Markus over the last few years, and he's been a major player for some time (until recently), I want to see how everyone would respond to change and see everyone's opinion on Markus (or the lack, thereof).

So.. give me your opinions. And then I will make a decision.

blood and bloody ashes! I turn my back for one day to play wow on free trial and YOU show up!!!! I've been waiting to hear from you, I even sent you a message on msn to see if you was ok ^_^ you must have no gotten it ;_;
My vote is keep Markus. There is still a lot you can do, and he already has respect of other characters. with all the NEW characters around, we need some of the old to keep a backbone. I say long live the king..er...I mean Markus...
He's not going to throw him away, just re-draw him. 3nodding  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:19 pm
Selene Rosara
Kai Karasurei
Latent Undoing
So, I'm gonna try the whole coming back thing.

Yeah. It's been said before. It's been attempted before.

But this time, I have a proposition for all of you. And I am going to listen.

And I mean listen. Really listen.

When I come back, I am planning on either writing a whole new character, pitching Markus to wherever the Shadow takes him, and moving forward from there, or, I'll rewrite Markus so that the characters he was once so intertwined with will no longer be a large factor of his personna.

That being said, a rewrite of him not being bonded, probably not having a lot of the history he has, and not being as.. "important" as he was before.

But, since I know most of you grew up with Markus over the last few years, and he's been a major player for some time (until recently), I want to see how everyone would respond to change and see everyone's opinion on Markus (or the lack, thereof).

So.. give me your opinions. And then I will make a decision.

blood and bloody ashes! I turn my back for one day to play wow on free trial and YOU show up!!!! I've been waiting to hear from you, I even sent you a message on msn to see if you was ok ^_^ you must have no gotten it ;_;
My vote is keep Markus. There is still a lot you can do, and he already has respect of other characters. with all the NEW characters around, we need some of the old to keep a backbone. I say long live the king..er...I mean Markus...

"When I come back, I am planning on either writing a whole new character, pitching Markus to wherever the Shadow takes him, and moving forward from there, >>>or<<<, I'll rewrite Markus so that the characters he was once so intertwined with will no longer be a large factor of his personna."

Thew way I understood that is its either the new character and markus runs away or something, or its markus, the diet version.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:59 pm
Kai Karasurei
Selene Rosara

"When I come back, I am planning on either writing a whole new character, pitching Markus to wherever the Shadow takes him, and moving forward from there, >>>or<<<, I'll rewrite Markus so that the characters he was once so intertwined with will no longer be a large factor of his personna."

Thew way I understood that is its either the new character and markus runs away or something, or its markus, the diet version.
Ahh, well, hopefully we'll get Diet Markus not Markus Zero.  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:58 am
Kai, the correct awnser is all loot is hunter loot  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:21 am
Nimliiost
Kai, the correct awnser is all loot is hunter loot

I love my hunter, baby!!!! but I only have a ten day trial, and I aint going to pay 15 bucks a month to play that game.  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:38 am
dude, its hawt, feeed the crack!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:36 pm
Dude, why do people think it's hot to cyber inside Gaia Towns? "Oh my god come on me!"  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Stalus

18,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:26 pm
Because they're too ugly to get a girl in real life xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:59 am
Actually I think the chick was doing most of the work.  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:36 pm
Selene Rosara
Actually I think the chick was doing most of the work.

and by chick you mean 45yr old guy?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:01 pm
xp xp xp  

Kurai_Yamino

5,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:21 pm
I didn't ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:33 am
User Image  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
The Mezzanine Floor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games