Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zarabah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:17 pm
"good, i'm in the clear" john thought to himself. "now it's time for me to play a little game called guardian angel" he mumbled. john looked arround before jumping onto the building nearest the general. He looked down to the alley to make sure you did'nt hear the landing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:23 pm
Kasumi sighed and sat back down as she still held her sword in her hand. She took her right hand and placed it against the wall of the building behind her as blue spakrs came from her hand and up the wall to the roof as behind the sparks stone spikes would pop up. Then Kasumi sat down and yawned placing her hands behind her head and closed her eyes relaxing.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Zarabah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:28 pm
John sat to one side of the spikes and stared at them. "oh, i'm sure she has no idea i'm here! not at all! this might be the stupidest thing i have ever done! ever!" he thinks to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:41 pm
The ring of light appeared above her head moving down to the ground again as she changed into a eagle. She flew up to the roof and landed not to far from John. The light apeared as she changed back into the chimera from before making a low growling noise,

"For your sake you'd better not talk about this or I will silence you."

Kasumi's voice came from the chimera as it took a step towards John. Showing it's fang the hair on it's back standing up. It's ears where perked up so it'd be able to hear if any other people where coming.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Zarabah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:02 pm
John gets to his feet and starts to back away "oh, hi! fancy meeting you here!" he said with a half smile. he continued to back up until he got to the edge. then he looked at you with a determined look on his face. "ok, i followed you here. can you please tell me why you decided to leave your post and run arround out here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:05 pm
The chimera walked toawrds John a death like gaze came from the chimera towards John. It let out the same ear piercing howl from before. The wings spread out, the chimera stopped not too far away from John ready to attack him at any second.

"Why do you care? So are you keeping this a secret or must I kill you to make sure it stays a secret?"  

elegantdemonofpoop

Zarabah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:11 pm
"now that dose'nt sound too lady-like. now look even though you're the general that won't stop me from deffending myself. and another thing, i won't be silenced by just a little threatening. we will talk later." he said leaning over. He then jumped into the air and landed on a far away rooftop, then he jumped to another and another until he was too far away to see ((i need to go))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:17 pm
The chimera growled and let him get away, since no one would believe him anyways. The light appeared from the ground moving up as the chimera changed back into Kasumi. Kausmi's hair hung over her face, she brushed her hair behind her shoulders and went down a fire escape into the alley. She sat back down and relaxed.  

elegantdemonofpoop

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:48 pm

Falling into the sewers after getting beaten by a bunch of teenage brats was not Riza's idea of fun. She had been knocked out and thrown into the sewers. She stood and rubbed her head. "I'm blaming this on Roy..."she grumbled angerly as she began to make her way out of the sewers.
After about seven hours of trying to find a way out, the first liutenant found one of Scar's old escape routes to get in the sewers. Not out. But, she managed. The disgruntled woman began to limp to the HQ. She decided to fully express her agony to the Colonel as soon as saw him.
At six AM the nect day, after walking in allies and trying not to get thugged again, Riza plopped down in front of the locked building. "The hell I go through..." Riza soon fell asleep in front of the locked door.

((Crappy way to catch up but hey, I was literate. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:52 pm
(that's okay but I prefer OOC to stay in the OOC topic please thank you. and I hope you meant headuqaters not sure.)

Kasumi came to headquaters notcing Riza asleep infront of the doors. She went up to Riza and poked Riza's head, "Hey wake up. This isn't where you should sleep." Kasumi unolcked the door with her key and opened the door. She seemed a bit surprised to see Riza there, if anything she would see that happening to Roy instead, probably because she had kicked him out but stilll.  

elegantdemonofpoop

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:01 pm

Riza jumped up immediately. Her face bruised and her pride bashed, she saluted. "I apologize ma'am,"she did not feel like lying at the moment."I had gotten thugged and then fell into the sewers, ma'am. I was looking for the Colonel."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:07 pm
"You didn't check his office first? I figured he'd be in there with all the paperwork lately. Then again knowing him he'd probably skip. By the way the way you haven't seen Fullmetal lately have you?" Kausmi looked at Riza and smiled and almost laughed for some reason though she wasn't sure why. Kasumi was worried about Edward though, after all he was still useful for them.  

elegantdemonofpoop

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:16 pm
"I apologize Fuher but I left my keys in my turck." She felt extremely stupid. "And no ma'am, I did not check his office. Also, I have not seen Fullmetal." Riza paused for a moment. Of a sudden, her usually stone-faced expression showed exhaustion and sheer agitation. "May I ask two things of you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:20 pm
"That's okay we all have our fotgetfull times. " Kasumi looked at Riza and bit confused by her last comment, she rubbed the back of her head and sighed, "Sure, what is it?"  

elegantdemonofpoop

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:33 pm
Riza looked at teh Fuher dead in the eyes. "I request that you let me verbally and physically beat Roy." She paused. It was hard to stand erect when your right shoulder and left leg are killing you. "And that I may have permission to go my barricks, and change?" Riza was filthy.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games