Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:38 am
The guard looked to Jin, seemingly for some confirmation, and he just smiled a bit, "Well, go to it, do what the Lady says. She is the Priestess afterall." The guard nodded, walking back to the parlor to relay the message. "Prince Yami, there was a fight earlier and Lord Jin was injured. It will be a few moments until he will be able to come to see you. I believe the Priestess will also be coming, if you can wait."

When the guard left, Jin looked back to Tatsuko and drew both his arms around her. "How can I argue with that look on your face? But I know you don't like blood, are you alright? I really am a mess." He closed his eyes and just rested against her, after a few moments he spoke again. "I'm just worried for you, and until I'm fully healed I can't protect you. We should keep Miboshi or Amiboshi close to you, as well. If something happened to you I'd never forgive myself. Tatsuko, I've never felt like this before, and the thought of you getting hurt makes my heart ache. But I'll stay with you too..."

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:56 am
Yuki was standing at the entrance into the manor, his arms crossed over his chest. He smiled a bit, "Ah finally come to join us eh? Well that's good, right now Lord Jin is injured, and we need all the help we can get. I guess one doesn't really get a chance to rest in the Land of Seiryuu. Sairi," Yuki called down to the girl.

"Yeah," she came up behind Lei and raised an eyebrow, "Man remind me to get some less stylish clothes, with all the running around we do, this is going to kill me."

Yuki smiled a bit, "I'm going to take Lei to my room to clean up, you've been summoned to Suboshi's room... by the Priestess. It seems that metal wielding guy isn't the only one who tried to kill Lord Jin today." He motioned for Soi to follow him and lead him to his room. "I think you have a room prepared somewhere, we'll ask Tatsuko and Suboshi when we get there, until then, feel free to use my room. I'll wait outside."

Sairi hurried down to Lord Jin's room. Her ki was starting to weaken from healing to much, but one more shouldn't do any harm, but if she healed after that, she'd probably pass out.  

RyldsGirl

VampireVictoria

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:11 am
Rin stopped a few blocks away and hid in the empty house she'd taken over. Well it hadn't been empty when she'd taken it over, but it was now. She rubbed her cheek, that kick had hurt. "I'm going to have to be smarter about this I think." She murmured to herself and prepared to feast on a commoner again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:57 am
Lei followed, "I'm a solider, I stay in the barracks most likely." when they reached the room Lei walked in, not bothering to close the door, it was another guy afterall. "So how did you discover your powers?" Lei said setting down his bag and pulling out his spare uniform then sighing, shaking his head, to meet with the priestess he wasn't going to look like a solider, so he pulled out his neatly folded clothes he had worn upon his arrival.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:09 am
"I've known for awhile. My family died when I was young, so I had to watch after myself. I was attacked by a thug and impaled him through the thigh with an icicle when I put my hands out to protect myself. It didn't take me too long to control them though. Once you know about them, you can kind of start figuring out how to make the symbol appear when you need it, and how to control it. It's basically just a force of your will. Once you accept the fact you have the powers, then you just think about what you want to happen and it does." He shrugged a bit, "I'm sure, now that you know you are a Seishi that your commander will have you stay here. You know, protect Kutou by protecting Tatsuko. I'm sure everything will work out fine."  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:19 pm
He stood infront of the basin, he had been moving around while the other man talked. Once he had removed the tunic, he stood there the white bandages wrapped tightly around him. A couple wholes where in the gauze and so it hung loose, but Lei was tentative to remove them.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:22 pm
Yuki came in and went over to his bag, pulling out some bandages. "Here, let me help you change those, they're about to fall off of you." He laughed a bit and went over to help him out. "I've gotten pretty good at binding wounds."  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:16 pm
Lei spun around, "No...please don't." he backed up against a wall, he didn't want the other man to see his back, and the marks of punishment he bore.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:20 pm
He frowned a bit, "You really are a strange one..." he sat the bandages on the bed and went back out. "Fine, you can do it yourself." Yuki closed the door then leaned against the wall to wait until he was done. Yuki was a really nice guy, but he got irritated easily when things didn't go on schedual.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:29 pm
RyldsGirl
He frowned a bit, "You really are a strange one..." he sat the bandages on the bed and went back out. "Fine, you can do it yourself." Yuki closed the door then leaned against the wall to wait until he was done. Yuki was a really nice guy, but he got irritated easily when things didn't go on schedual.

Lei sighed, her raised his arm up to pull the bandage but quickly dropped his arm, with a small moan of pain, the girl had healed his wounds, but the bruise on his arm was still there, he hadn't noticed since when she healed him it stopped the pain, but when he had bent his arm it had hurt. He sucked in a deep breath and walked over to the door, he pushed it open a little, "I...need help..." he said in a small voice.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:35 pm
Yuki tried to contain his sigh, "I knew you would, even though Sairi is good at healing, the pain and bruises can still hang around for a few days." He came in, closing the door behind him and got the bandages. "Alright, let's get these old bandages off and we can put some salve to dull the pain, then wrap you back up." He took the edge of the bandage and started to unwrap him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:45 pm
He closed his eyes, trying to pretend the man didn't see the scars, that was really the only reason he wore the bandages to hide the scars, and the newer lashes across his back.
Once the bandages where off if one looked close they would see something odd about Lei's chest, where his pecs, which should be as toned as the rest of his body, it looked strange, almost soft. With the bandages off, it was also obvious how small framed the man was, he had a very small wasit and small shoulders.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:54 pm
Yuki didn't even really notice the lashes at first, because he came around the front to apply the salve and he blinked. Are those? Naw... this guy's in the army, but he's so small, and his waist goes in, hips come out. And his chest... I think those are... He put the ointment on the area, but he felt really perverted to it. "Um Lei? Is there a reason you look like a woman? Are you a woman? Those are breasts..." he looked away. He was blushing madly, which made the scar on his face redder then it usually was.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:57 pm
"What are you talking about?" Lei chuckled, "Really a woman in the army? So I'm a little small...always have been."  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:02 pm
Yuki looked at him oddly, "Um, albeit they are small, but see this," he pulled his robes open so Lei could look, "See, my chest is hard," then he went to touch Lei's chest, but couldn't bring himself to do it, "And yours looks soft, like a woman's chest."  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games