Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:28 pm
Rayde perked up when she heard Andre over the radio again. She reached into her pack and pulled out a longrange motorola radio. She tried to get ahold of him, "Hey Andre, you still hanin' in there? We're on the outskirts of LA now. You'd best have a warm reception for us when we get there, I expect a pool and a personal massage therapist in my fivestar hotel room when I arrive!" she said jokingly.

Nilla was the closest person to her at the moment, having just finished some CQC training on her own. Rayde looked over at her and said "Heh, you hear that? He's stil alive, that means there has to be at least one reason to go to LA"

Rayde flagged over the others and let them know what was going on. SHe came up with a plan, "At sunrise tomorrow, we're going to load up and fight our way through the city. As soon as we find Andre we're going to use his Radio station as a base camp for a whiile on our search for survivors, provided it wisn't crawling with infected." She paused and looked around the group making sure everyone unuderstood. She lit a cigarette and took a quick drag.

Rayde added "Make sure you check your weapons and your supplies, I don't want anyone going without while w're here in unfamiliar territory." She charged her MP5 and said, "Any questions? No? Then I have first shift." And with that she walked over to the Jeep to prepared for her guard shift.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:02 pm
Shane nodded understandingly.he thought about everything rayde said and he jumped out of the tree landing firmly on the ground and strolled over to the jeep digging provisions out of the back and putting them in the backpack as well as reloading his weapons and refilling his ammo belt.He did this all mechanically.he wondered if the outbreak would ever end.if he could ever have a normal life or if he could ever have a family.  

Jordon352

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:14 pm
Arthur look around the gas station making sure nothing will pop up and kill him.He went in side.At first the place seemed harmless, but at the time he reached near the restroom it smelled a bit weird. He went closer to inspect it.He peekd through the door.A zombie was eating a corpse."disgusting"arthur said and apparetly to loud and attracted th zombie. It first gowled and ran to arthur. Arthur ran to the entrance so he could have a distance form the zombie. Just as things werne"t bad another zombie popped out from what seemed like a storage room. The first zombie was coming to arthur. Arthur quikly grabbed his magnum nd shot the zombie twice. The other one was getting near. Arthur aimed for its legs.click."crap no ammo".Arthur put the magnum back and grabbed his pipe."DIE"he shouted. The forst two hits got the zombie but didn't kill it. The zombie though looked like it wasn't hurt. arthur then trew the pipe at the zombie distracting it and pulled his dragonov out. Arthur shot it in the stomach which killed it."Should of followed the first rule of haunted houses, restrooms is a no no".  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:34 pm
She looked out in the distance but saw nothing."seems i'm alone." Wolfie looked down at rover. "and your the only one keeping me sane." She laughed and rub her dog again before walking around again seeing it was getting dark quick.She looked up at the moon and stars.  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:22 pm
Arthur scratched his head thinking what happend to wolfie and duplin.Arthur got out of the gas station and first started looking for wolfie.Arthur kept shouting her name out."Wolfie wherethe hell are you.He kept shouting till he got tired and sleepy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:27 pm
She heard auther shouting her name. "oh!over here dude!" She yelled hopping he would hear."Rover go fetch him." The dog took of running toward auther barking loud so he would hear him."hurry back rover!" She smiled after the dog and looked back at the sky.  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:31 pm
Arthu turned to see a dog running to him.He remebered wolfie had a dog like that."Oh its you,have you seen wolfie"arthur asked.he felt stupid though for talking to a dog but he was deprete.The dog barked and led him to wolfie."Thanks ummmmm rover right."The dog barked with approvel.Arthur nodded and looked to see wolfie looking at the sky."What are you looking at" arthur asked as he looked up at the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:34 pm
She looked at saw auther and looked back at the sky smiling now. "the moon and the stars." She pointed to the full moon and the stars that were around it. "its beutiful." She looked back at him. "what do you think of it?" Her eyes were curious.  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:38 pm
"speaking the fact I rarely look up its really king of nice."Arthur said in a soft voice."It makes me wish none of this wouldn;t of happen,but if it didn't then i wouldn't end up finding you and well saving me.I meen like who know what might of happend to me."Arthur look up on the sky again.He was happy with the though somthing as beautiful as that could be seen since the out break."Hmmmmm,im going to remeber this moment"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:42 pm
She looked at him her eyes sparkling "Good." She sat down on the ground but heard growling and moaning and even some dog barking. "whats that?" She got up and walked behind a car and saw two zombies eating her dog.She tried to hold it in but she screamed loud and hard.  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:47 pm
"Arthur heasrd the scream and ran to wolfie."What wro.... before even completing his sentence he saw the two zombies killing her dog.He took out his rifle and took out both zombies wih shot out the chest.he stop for a moment and looked at wolfie.She had terror in her eyes with sadness."Wolfie im sorry this happend,I really am" arthur apolagized.He felt bad again that none of this would of happen if didnt he came along.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:51 pm
She fell on her knees crying softly staring at the remains of her pet dog, the only one in her family left now gone.She started to see him move only because he was now a zombie so she got up and turn away. "auther please make it quick." She struggled to keep herself together.  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:52 pm
" GUYS!! I heard some guy on the Radio!!" He looked at the small radio and went back with a couple of canisters. " Arthur, Help me out over here." He went over to the pump and started pumping some gas into the canisters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:55 pm
Arthur instead shot the zombie and went to it,"Why,Why he hell did this have to happen"arthur aid agily."I could be somewhere else but instead you kill one of my only living friend dog!"Arthur then stepped on the zombie alot of times before going back to wolfie.Wolfie though was still sad of what happend.He put his hand on he shoulder."im sorry this happend wolfie but...we got to go there is porbaly more and we need to get out of here.  

Pinoy_Operation

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:58 pm
She took of her jacket and put it over her dog and took of her locket that ahd a picture of her and the dog and another of her and her family."alright." She wiped her face before getting up and started walking back trying to forget everything she saw not to long ago.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games