Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:42 pm
Meteki sighed, "As long as you know what you did was wrong it's fine. Now if you do it again however, punishment must be dealt. After you learn it's wrong you must never do it again... unless I say otherwise."

Mestha went upstairs with Ferio and fixed his wounds as he slept. Then she slept next to him.

((Not even night yet and already everyone is falling asleep! Whats wrong with you people!?!? xD ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:36 pm
Lucy smiles. She gets up and walks upstairs. She talks to there room and looks around.

Abyss slowly gets up. She sneeks out of the room. She slowly sneeks in the dark shadows to Metekis and Lucys room.

((yes i know))  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:33 pm
Meteki goes to the room with Lucy, "So uh... what do you want to do now?"

Mestha starts to unconsciously eat Ferio.

((O.O Uh... oh...))  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:43 pm
Lucy walks around the room looks around. She walks to the bathroom. She sits my the toilet. She flushes it and looks at the water going down. "OHH its a mystery!"

Abyss turns into her normale self in the hall. She walks into Metekis and Lucys room. She shuts the door. And looks at Meteki. "Your not going to try to kill me. Becuz i sneeked my way back in here right?" She glaces at Lucy. "Shes so helpless without me..."

Ferio rolls in her sleep knocking Mesthas off.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:28 pm
Meteki looks a Abyss, "Maybe maybe not, but how about this. Sneak your way on out and then I won't kill you." He raised his hand and charged up a soul shot.

Mestha clung back onto him, her body opening up to swallow him whole.

((It's a sleepy battle between Mestha and Ferio! Will he survive!? And no Mestha cannot digest him if your worried. She can only digest liquid blood and Myrrh.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:32 pm
Abyss nodds and walks out shuting the door behide her.

Lucy looks back at Meteki. "Kitty?"

Ferio rolls off the bed and gets up and starts to sleep walk out of the room.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:55 pm
Meteki looks back at Lucy, "Kitty? I didn't see one.... oh and you need a bath!"

Mestha lurched crystal vines and grabbed Ferio, yanking him towards the hole in her body.

((FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:04 pm
Lucy clap her hands. As shes already been naked the whole time.

Abyss walks into the wall. Seeing ferios being towards Mesthas body. "I probley dont want to know...."

"No mommy i dont want to go to bed!" He grabs the door way. Pulling himself away form her.

((lol))  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:29 pm
Meteki turned the knobs so warm water started to pour into the bathtub, "You know how to clean yourself in a bath right?"

Mestha keeps grabbing at Ferio, trying to devour him.

Melange wakes up from all the racket, then he sees that Sally has disappeared, "Sally? Where did you go?"

((Woah..... naked the whole time? This may call for a PM time.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:17 am
Lucy wags her tail. She crawls over to the bath tub. She looks at the water. "What that master?"

Abyss grabs onto Ferios arms and starts to pull him. She sighs knowing she gots to hurry.

Ferio slowly wakes up. Once he feels the pulls on his body form 2 ways. He yawns and looks around. He looks at Abyss. "How are you and what are you doing to me?"

((maybe we will hard to tell XD))  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Meteki picked Lucy up and gently put her in the bathtub, "This is where you are going to have a bath, a time where you get clean. If you are not sure how to do this I will help you... Speaking of which I think I might need one myself..."

Melange walks over and sees Abyss, "You! What are you doing here!?!?"

Mestha does not give up on eating Ferio.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:58 pm
"Yay Master bath with me!" Lucy claps her hands.

Abyss looks at Melange. "Will you see. I have to check on Lucy sometime. And i though i would help the fool form getting eaten. And i killed your cat sally. By the way how could you name a cat sally really. Why not a different prettier name." She looks at Melange. She lets go of Ferio kinda mad. He slings back into Mestha.

"NO NO dont eat me! not again!!! HELP!!! PLZ!!!" Ferio screams.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:13 pm
Meteki didn't hear the screams, "Oh... all right. But you have to pay attention after this, I'm not bathing you again."

Melange was horror-stricken. He killed Sally?? No..... That was his first and only pet... He will not let her get away with this! He looks up at Abyss, "The quality of a name is not what the name was, but the love you put into it... Sally was a great name... She may be in a better place now and that heaven would seem too fantastical to even think about through the hell you'll have to live in!!" He lunged at her with sword and shield out.

Mestha closed around Ferio, trapping him.

Cicleta has had enough of the commotion and decides to check on them.

((NOOOO FERIO!!! Well... atleast if he's let out in 3 days he'll survive. Meteki and Lucy is PM stuff for now... again xD))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:19 pm
Lucy shacks her head. "Ok master."

Abyss stands there not going to move. She hangs her head biteing her lip. Two tears drop on the ground.

Ferio sighs. "Thanks everyone." he thinks to himself.

((shouldnt unless Melange`s going to hurt Abyss. ME got a plan!))  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:24 pm
Melange stands in front of her, raising his sword and keeping his shield in front of him.

After Mestha swallowed him, she returns to normal state.

Cicleta looks over at Melange, and then at Abyss, "You stupid optimist." And walks over.

((I'm not gonna kill Abyss xD))  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games