Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:39 am
WTF MATE! What's up with this lag and posts not loading properly. scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:01 am
Shadow: It's fine for us. xp back to ragnarok!  

a s h i

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:07 am
<----hopes the battlesystem on Gaia will be like Ragnarok.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:10 am
Shadow: I am obssesed with it! I've been playing on and off(sicne ashi has to kick me off to go on gaia and then I'd come on so we'd switch but since I'm not RPing we're not logging her out) and I'm gonna be a knight! Though right now I'm still weak, and poor.  

a s h i

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:19 am
A s h i
Shadow: I am obssesed with it! I've been playing on and off(sicne ashi has to kick me off to go on gaia and then I'd come on so we'd switch but since I'm not RPing we're not logging her out) and I'm gonna be a knight! Though right now I'm still weak, and poor.

I play Everquest, I want to play City of Heroes. I'm more of a melee type of person with fists and feet so if I were to play Raggy, I would desire to become a monk. My main character in EQ is a lizard man monk so he's bad a**. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:21 am
Shadow: Me, run in hack them to peices, or burn them. Or both together....sweet...  

a s h i

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:26 am
A s h i
Shadow: Me, run in hack them to peices, or burn them. Or both together....sweet...

Paladins are cool too but I don't think you can be a Paladin in Ragnarok. I'm still hopeing that Gaia's battle system will be similiar to Raggy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:29 am
As long as I can cut people and burn people I don't care.  

a s h i

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:40 am
A s h i
As long as I can cut people and burn people I don't care.

You know, there's a school for people who think like that. I call it the loney bin. Maybe if you stop by sometime they'll help you in the best way possible... whee If it's possible.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:30 am
here I'm called the psyco bin.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:46 pm
Psyco,got that right  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:57 pm
Felix Blackwood
Psyco,got that right

Christopher Titus used calls it the looney bin, believe me...people are pretty looney there.  

Destructions Right Hand

a s h i

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:58 pm
Gyah! ><; I'm going dull. -Stabs shadow for not posting.- Gr. ._.'  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:03 pm
I'll post when I god damn want to post! Don't make me ban you...and your not suppose to agree with me being psyco!  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:10 pm
Shadow of Fire
I'll post when I god damn want to post! Don't make me ban you...and your not suppose to agree with me being psyco!

Cuting peoples heads off and wanting to burn them isn't physco? Oh, maybe that's just being sadistic wink  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games