Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:39 pm
Kasumi burst into laughter at Riza's comment. She covered her mouth with her rigt hand. She stopped laughing in a little bit taking her hand away from her mouth placing her hands in her pockets and smiled, "Just don't beat him up too much, since there is only one of him, and he needs to be able to finish his paperwork, and yes you may go change."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:43 pm
Riza saluted once more then stormed into the building. When the angered woman came to his office she flung the door open so harshly that it could've broken off of its hinges. "MUSTANG!!!"  

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:46 pm
Kasumi followed Riza, she didn't want to miss this, besides shehad some spare time anyways so what a better way then watching this. She stood not that far away from Riza and had a smug grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:48 pm
Matt was leaning back in his seat and stared at the entrance to his office when he heard the voice of 1st Lieutenant Hawkeye. A couple seconds later he noticed the Lieutenant pass by and chuckled to himself softly. The thought of Roy getting his a** kicked by Riza was hilarious on it's own, he couldn't imagin the look on his face during the intial beating. Then again, the Forge alchemist didn't quite understand why Roy would let some one of a lower rank push him around so. It was like a relationship of some sort but Matt still couldn't see how such a female like Riza would be of a lower rank that Roy.

With a soft sigh, Matt brought down his feet and then leaned forward in his chair. He hung his head over his desk and stared at some past files of himself from the past, before Kasumi became Fuhrer. There he located new data as well as some things he could never forget about. None of them surprised him but they were still interesting to read.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:55 pm
"Hawkeye please don't beat him too much. Anywys I have business to itend to. See ya." Kausmi smiled and turned around walking outside of the building. She looked around for a moment before walking into an alley not too far away from headquaters. She walked deep into the alley and stood still and sighed looking around. She dind't see Scar.

Slightly dissappointed she leaned her back against the building to her right placing her hands in her pockets. She closed her eyes and grinned. She thought of some rather fun times she had before being Fuhrer and before all the paperwork, but as soon as she found Scar she'd have some real fun again. Though she could only hope her secret which she would use against Scar would stay a secret. No one could know the truth, or she'd kill them no matter who they were.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:16 pm
Johnathin walked along a dark alleyway. His red eyes peered around while he continued to walk forward in such a way it would make others think he was tight ropeing. His long red scarf flowed out behind him which was carried by the wind that blew in the opposite direction he walked in. Suddenly the demonic-ninja-like stopped when he noticed the sight of an Ishbalan who stood in his path. "Scar... Boy if only Gluttony were here to see you now."

The killer stood calmly, blocking Johnathin's path. He barred his right arm, revealing the tattoes that were etched into his skin. "So, is it true what I have find out about you?" Scar asked calmly, his red eyes almost identicle to Johnathin's. He then added, "If so, what do you go by now?"

The ninja stood there silently, his arms crossed and fist heels touched together as he stood up straight. Johnathin was a foot shorter than Scar and his body wasn't as mucular, but his ways were rather decieving. Slowly, John reached up with his right hand and softly removed his mask. He revealed a pale deathly skinned face, his cheek marked by a long scar that went from a couple centimeters above his left eye and reached down to being about two inches from his bottom jaw.

"That I am a homonculis? Yes, I am." John replied seeing the look on Scar's face which showed no fear what so ever. "I am known as Stryph." He added and slipped his mask back on.

"What about the kid? Does Forge have any idea about this?" Scar asked.

For a brief moment, the ninja was silent. "No, this happened a while after I left the state." His reply made Scar finaly show some sign of shock and curiousity. The Ishbalan had no idea that John was once a member of the State, then again he couldn't judge too quickly. "Just stay out of my way Scar. The origonal plan was to simply ambush Forge while he fought you. Thus, I have no quirel with you. If you mind your business, I'll mind mine." John said calmly and then added, "We're the same you and I. We both hate the State and we've both killed many members."

Scar stood silent for a moment and tightened his right hand into a fist, he wasn't focused in trying to intimidate the ninja. "How many more of them are you?" Asked the killer.

"There're quite a few. If you do happen to see the Forge Alchemist, do tell him, not everything in the State is as pure as it seems." Replied Stryph just as his body burst into dust and smoke. Once the particles had dissopated, nothing was left.

Scar stood there for a moment, two thoughts on his mind. The first was that there were other homonculises out there and then of corse there was the comment John had made about the State. 'Exactly what could cause the State to become unpurified?' He thought to himself and then started to walk away.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:22 pm
Kasumi yawned, she thought she had heard some noises but she ignored them. She looked around and sat down. Kasumi placed her hands in her pockets and opened her eyes a tiny bit cracking her neck, the cracking was a little bit louder than normal, which slightly annoyed her but it dind't really matter it wasn't going to kill her. She wasn't sure what could kill her, nor did she care all that mattered was that she gets rid of the Scar.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:56 pm
Ashi released a large sigh bouncing up right onher bed, she glanced to ichimaru, his large blinking eyes glancing to her then to the window perking his long slender ears. She smiled and patted him on the head standing up turning her gaze outside the glass, the sky gray and clouds blanketing the skies above. Personally she adored the rain, she blinked rubbing her sore eyes as she groaned.

"I'd best go check in with kasumi to tell her I'll be alright."

The small fur ball whined lowering it's ears back hopping down onto the floor where a small bag layed, it poking it's head under the flap and scurried in it, peeking out giving a small squeak looking up to her pleadingly. She gave a sarcastic sigh shaking her head with a small sigh looking to the little chimera picking up the handle of the bag with him inside.

"Alright, alright, I give. You can come only if you stay in there and keep quiet. No one can find out 'bout you yet, kay Ichimaru?"

He let out a delighted squeak as they left her room and exited the house in her casual clothing.

a s h i

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:31 pm
Scar waited at a dead end and thought to himself about the words said to him by Stryph. One thing he didn't understand was that the homonculi did remember his past which was something he had never heard of happening. Usualy a homonculi was a different being even if their body appeared the same. No homonculi had the same thoughts as they did before the accident took place. Thus, Stryph's case was some what out of the ordinary. He started to wonder what exactly happened to Stryph that caused him to be who he is now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:38 pm
Kasumi stood up and turned walking deeper into the alley as she wlaked her body slowly changed into something, after a few steps Kasumi wasn't there, or at least not the human shaped Kasumi. Instead there was a chimera. A creature that had the body and head of a wolf, yet large eagle wings on it's back and legs that where more like a lions than a wolfs. The chimera sniffed the ground hoping to catch some sort of scent of Scar.

The chimera walked through the alleys until coming to a dead end following Scar scent. The creature looked up noticing Scar. A low growl came from the chimera as it gazed upon Scar. The creature showed it's fangs the hair on it's back standing up as it took a few steps towards Scar.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:50 pm
Scar emediatly stopped, his senses never fooled him thus he heard the growl of something inhuman near by. He turned to see a chimera not too far off. As he peered at the mythical creature, Scar tried to determin what souless human being tried to use alchemy on this person, whoever it maybe. "Now the State has trained you to battle no?" Scar asked softly and peered directly at the lion like creature. His red eyes stared directly at the animal's white eyes as he stood calmly, studing the animal.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:55 pm
"The state, I comand the state remember Scar. Oh, but of course you don't recognize me now do you?"

The creature spoke in a voice that sounded almost exactly like Kasumi's. The chimera slowly changed into something else. Within seconds Kasumi stood there her hair in her face. She brushed her hair out of her face and grinned staring at Scar. She cracked her neck and drew her sword from it's sheeth holding it within her right hand.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:03 pm
A slight grin crossed Scar's face as he pulled out his right hand out of his pant pocket and began to exercise his palm and fingers. "I've beaten you once Fuhrer, don't think a second try will get you anywhere." Suddenly Scar broke off into a dead run, leveling his hand with her head, and then pulling his arm back as he ran at her. "After all...third try's the charm right? But in your case, you'll never see that third try." He shouted as he enclosed on her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:08 pm
"I'm still alive so I'm not beaten now am I?" Kasumi smiled and charged at Scar changing back into the chimera from before, as it charged it went to try and bite into Scar's right arm. The chimera's wings where pressed to it's body as it ran. The chimera was quick considering it's odd shape the chimera was a little on the slow side but in turn it was also a little bit stronger than normal.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:14 pm
Scar quickly evaded the large lion creature and then slide passed it. His eyes kept on the mythical beast while he thought to himself. 'I don't understand. What kind of alchemy is this? I know Jenkins could manipulate the air but...this doesn't looke like the manipulation of air molecules.' For a moment he thought he was over reacting and consentrated on the target.

"You under estimate me, you State Alchemists are all alike!" He growled and then charged yet again. His unyeilding rage fumed as his eyes glew a brilliant red.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games