Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:04 pm
Lei looked confused, "What are you trying to say? That I'm a woman, that all these years I've been lying, and I'm a woman not a man? That a woman forges metal and weilds a sword better than any in the north? What are you trying to say?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:11 pm
He frowned, "You know what, if you think you're a guy, then that's fine, whatever. We have to get to see the priestess and I'm tired of arguing about it." He started to wrap the bandages around him, her, whatever. He was convinced however after having to touch them that Lei was a woman, and probably just insane. I hope you aren't interested in girls, because I have a feeling they'd get disappointed.  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:15 pm
Lei's eyes softened, "I had sister once...I think...I've had dreams about her...but every time I ask my father...he gets angry...and...one of the women in my village, my best friend...she says it wasn't my sister..." Lei pulled away from Yuki. He shook his head, "Whats wrong with me...why am I diffrent...I don't even look like my father...." Lei feel to his knees, overwhelmed with a headache.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:21 pm
Yuki's own face softened, this girl must have had one traumatic life. He knelt down and looked at Lei, "I'm sorry I snapped at you, alright? But I think you really are a woman. You've seen another man naked, right? You don't have those... parts, right? But you can feel like a man inside, there isn't anything wrong with that. Actually if you like boys, it makes life a ton easier for you." Yuki winced, damn I need to learn to keep my mouth shut.  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:29 pm
"I've never seen a man or a woman naked, I live with my father alone, and I try and stay away from him. But why would my father lie to me and tell me I'm a man..." Lei lowered his head, he was so confused and was getting a big headache.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:39 pm
"I don't know why he would, but I want to help you Lei." Yuki was apprehensive in doing what he should though, and he was getting a deep resentment of her father. "If you want, I can show you what a man looks like. Maybe then you might be able to understand yourself better?"  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:42 pm
"So your gonna show off huh?" Lei for a moment got his sense of humor back, "This would explain why I never accepted those women's requests and why I never felt the need to marry...father always said it was because I was pitful and stupid..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:46 pm
"I would prefer not too," he blushed deeply, "But most people have at least seen what their gender looks like, but other examples. You are definitely not pitiful or stupid, just rather sharp tongued. It's because you're a girl and I imagine you like boys, but you've always been ashamed to admit it because you thought you were a man!"  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:49 pm
Lei thought about it,"I'm not too sure...I know I've never really been attracted to a woman...I act kind to them...I guess they took it as an attraction, I had half the young women in my village wanting to marry me...it was kinda scary..." Lei looked down at his hands, he then covered his face, trying to hide the fact that he was about to start crying.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:57 pm
Oh no, now what do I do! "Um Lei, look, I'm sorry I confused you, I didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't cry." Yuki was very unsure what to do. "I know, lets see if I can teach you a bit about controlling your powers before we go to see Tatsuko? It's my fault you're upset, so let me try and help."  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:03 pm
Lei took a deep breath, he tried hard to control his emotions, he could control others, but he was having trouble controlling himself. Lei reached up with his good arm and pulled the ribbon from his hair, creating a cascade of midnight black locks. When they fell into place, her long hair sat at her waist, creating a curtain infront of her face. "I'll be fine...I just have a big headache."  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:06 pm
Yuki nodded, "Here," he went to his pack and took out a package, "Sairi gave me this for headaches. Let me make you some, alright?" He went to stick his head out the door and call for some hot water.  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:12 pm
Lei picked herself up off the floor and sat down on the edge of the bed. She began to rub her head, "So I didn't have a sister...those dreams...they where me...but the baby..." she cringed, "Mother....crying... mother....she died....father....he was angry...." Lei shook her head back and forth, "It was my fault...mother and.... fathers son... gone....he was so angry...." Lei was trembling.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:19 pm
The maid brough some water and Yuki put the medicine in the pot and left it to seep. He went over and sat next to her, unsure of what to do. By Seiryuu, I think I broke her! He put a gentle hand on her uninjured shoulder, trying to give her some support.  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:21 pm
Instinctualy Lei leaned on Yuki, and began to cry.
"I didn't kill them...I promise...I had to pretend...pretend so he wouldn't hurt me anymore.....I told him I was his son...and he left me alone...even loved me..." it was flooding back, all the memories she had locked away to protect herself came back.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games