Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Mezzanine Floor
Off Topic/Out of Character Only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stalus

18,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:13 pm
Kai Karasurei
Kai Karasurei
I just got two random letters as if I had donated.....but I did not donate......
what do I do? What colour mod do I contact? Help?
(I trust you guys over the questions and faq people)

and now one of them has disappeared?!?!?!?!

I think the list of mods and what they do should be in the captain's guild but i'll take a look for ya  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:19 pm
Omnimoderators Responsible for resolving account issues, hacking cases, and scamming cases.

I'd go for those guys i would think seeing as the donation items were creditted to your account... or could it be possible that someone bought you a couple of letters?  

Stalus

18,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:32 pm
Stalus
Omnimoderators Responsible for resolving account issues, hacking cases, and scamming cases.

I'd go for those guys i would think seeing as the donation items were creditted to your account... or could it be possible that someone bought you a couple of letters?

Wolfie actually contacted me...while there was a problem with the system (only got one) someone out there loves me and apparently donated on my behalf ^__^
scared the crap outta me!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:46 pm
Kai Karasurei
Stalus

Wolfie actually contacted me...while there was a problem with the system (only got one) someone out there loves me and apparently donated on my behalf ^__^

haha damn then that means i did all that work for nothing... oh well now i know where to go mrgreen  

Stalus

18,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:03 pm
Stalus
Kai Karasurei
Stalus

haha damn then that means i did all that work for nothing... oh well now i know where to go mrgreen

the work is still apprieciated. Thanks ^__^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:21 pm
I love you but I was at work when you had your crisis so it wasn't me who donated.  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:12 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:26 am
wow . i must say you're quite the animator  

Stalus

18,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Stalus

18,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:48 pm
I like how nearly everyone in Shain suspects me of some ominous plot  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:46 pm
Stalus

lets see here....Kurai's last warder was conected with the black tower, Selene and Jazral ran AWAY from the tower and the WHOLE place is a second training ground for Asha'man....and then you walk in and say "hi....Im a warder from the Tower......" lol.
Dont worry...Selene found my character carrying forkroot the first time they camped together....and they all thought I was a jerk...Now the KNOW my character is a jerk...but the love him anyway ^__^  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Stalus

18,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:04 pm
... forkroot, i wonder if that would work in my daggers...*starts scheming*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:11 pm
Stalus
... forkroot, i wonder if that would work in my daggers...*starts scheming*

unfortunately, forkroot has to be ingested....  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Stalus

18,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:21 pm
dang, oh well i still have those poisons haha  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:23 am
Kai forgets that Selene has a unique perspective of his character as well. They were unofficially bonded because of a charm Kai wears.  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:46 am
Kai Karasurei
Stalus

lets see here....Kurai's last warder was conected with the black tower, Selene and Jazral ran AWAY from the tower and the WHOLE place is a second training ground for Asha'man....and then you walk in and say "hi....Im a warder from the Tower......" lol.
Dont worry...Selene found my character carrying forkroot the first time they camped together....and they all thought I was a jerk...Now the KNOW my character is a jerk...but the love him anyway ^__^

speek for yourself (i guess you did but yeah lol^_^)

Jazral is a wary and overprotective person in general, public relations was never his strongest suit  
The Mezzanine Floor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games