Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:29 pm
Abyss makes a fist. Her head still hanging. as she looks at the ground. She disappers into the bar. She goes up to Lucys old room. She locks the door. She puts her back against the door and slides down it.

((ok XD))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:34 pm
Both Melange and Cicleta froze when she warped. Melange looked around, "Where is she!? Where is she!? She killed Sally she killed..." he broke down crying.

Cicleta dropped down to him and hugged him, "There there... I don't think she actually killed her..."

((Cicleta never saw the cat leave the inn and never smelled any blood.))  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:45 pm
Hirofuml walks out of one of the corners of Lucys room. He holds a swrod out at Abyss. "Nice lil lie about you killed sally. Adding you are sally. And you are Abyss. When do you think they will put two and two together. They dont like you. They will think about why Lucy says kitty to Abyss and to sally." He sighs.

Abyss looks up and glares at him. "Go away plz..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:23 pm
Melange looked up at her, his face brimmed with hope, "R-really!? You think so!?"

Cicleta nodded, trying not to spill her thoughts about why she thinks so, "Yea, I can't see how or why she would kill her. And I haven't smelled any blood recently."

Melange stood up quickly, "But she's not here! What if she took her!? We have to go find her!" He runs outside.

Mestha wakes up, rubbing her eye, "Hmmm? Whats with all the noise?"  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:27 pm
Abyss turns into a cat. She runs passed Hirofuml and jumps out the window.

Hirofuml turns into a white cat also. But his eyes are green. He jumps out the window. He tackles her to the ground biting the back of her head.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:45 pm
Melange runs around, "Sally! Sally can you hear me!?"  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:49 pm
Hirofuml and Abyss start fighting. Hissing and growling and meowing at eacher in front of the bar.

Abyss pulls away form Hirofuml biting her paw. And scratching her head with his back feet. Her paw bleeds she looks at him hateful. Her ears stand up as she hears Melange calling.

Hirofuml takes off running in the woods.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:56 pm
Melange started to look around in the bar, "Sally! Are you in here!? Sally!" He started to get more and more worried as he was not finding her.

Cicleta sighs as she fills Mestha in with the details.

Mestha nods, agreeing with Cicleta to let Melange find out himself, "Oh, Cicleta... Have you seen Ferio? He wasn't with me when I woke up."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:01 pm
Hirofuml turns to himself. He washes the blood off of his hands. He walks back. He picks Abyss up. She hisses at him. He walks up to Melange. "Looking for this..."

Abyss looks at Hirofuml mean. As the top of her head bleeds along with her paw.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:04 pm
Melange nods, "Yes... yes I have..." Then he smells blood, "S-sally you're hurt!" he rushes over.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:06 pm
Abyss looks ay Melange. She puts her paws out to him. "Meow..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:15 pm
Melange picks Sally up and runs inside, "Cicleta! Sally's hurt!"

Cicleta got up and tended to Sally.

Mestha stretches out on the couch and realizes her belly seems a bit larger than before.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:30 pm
Hirofuml walks in side to the couch. "Mestha are you pregnant. Or are you eating to much? Your belly's getting bigger..."

Abyss looks at Cicleta as she tends to her bites and scratches.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:29 am
Once Cicleta has tended to any anti-biotics, she finishes cure with the closing of all of her wounds, "There, treatment complete."

Melange bowed, "Thank you so much Cicleta! I'm not sure how Sally and I could ever thank you!"

If Mestha could blush, her face would be as red as an apple, "W-well I don't eat... pregnant...? How would I..." Then she remembers sucking out Ferio's blood, she gasps, "Could it be!? Is it possible that..... There's no other reason...." She looks at Hirofuml desperately, "H-how should I tell him!? How should I tell Ferio that... I'm pregnant..."

((LOL!!! Nice Evil_wolf nice! What a situation Hiro brought up xD))  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:57 am
Abyss stands up on her back legs wanting Melange to pick her up. "Meow!"

"Will firsted we need to ask where Ferio is. Then you been to make a romatic dinner and tell him once you find him." Hirofuml looks at Melange and Cicleta. "You all what happen to Ferio!"

((yea i know! I was thinki Mestha my have smacked him for saying them things but nope!))  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games