Welcome to Gaia! ::

Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood

Back to Guilds

This roleplay guild is for all demigods and all crazy fans of Percy Jackson! 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek Mythology, Role play, Mount Olympus, Gods 

Reply Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood
Big Mouth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javier Cross
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:46 pm
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
Alright, who's going to send in the announcements that the invasion has finally begun?
We need all the help we can get, right about now, and Mina's already at the stables following orders.

When the Backstreet Boys have their welcome back concert!! Nah, just kidding, people already know!!!

So is Night Ready to say the word and bring the camp to Red Alert stats to warn every member of the camp in here?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:27 pm
Javier Cross
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
Alright, who's going to send in the announcements that the invasion has finally begun?
We need all the help we can get, right about now, and Mina's already at the stables following orders.

When the Backstreet Boys have their welcome back concert!! Nah, just kidding, people already know!!!

So is Night Ready to say the word and bring the camp to Red Alert stats to warn every member of the camp in here?

*shrugs* how am I supposed to know?  

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

Javier Cross
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:42 pm
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross

Because apparently no one is with Mina at the stables to assemble the resident air force members, as Mina's getting her paint-pegasus, Michealangelo, as it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:08 pm
Javier Cross
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross

Because apparently no one is with Mina at the stables to assemble the resident air force members, as Mina's getting her paint-pegasus, Michealangelo, as it is.

Pretend that people are there?  

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

Silenaa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:05 pm
I'm missing the war! wooo! hehehe! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:36 am
Silenaa
I'm missing the war! wooo! hehehe! blaugh

*puts on funny accent*
Silena!!! Get 'cho booty right on ova' to that pine tree Missy!!!  

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:37 pm
So We Had A Snow Day Today.. Yay!!!! Now Tomorrow We Have A Two Hour Delay While New Britain, Which Is The Town/City Right Next To Us, Has Another Snow Day!!! WTF Is Up With That?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:09 am
I have grand news, everyone!

Apparently Miranda and her two full sisters(Along with Silena and Janelle!) may also qualify as Magic Knights. cool
I wonder if Aphrodite's children in general(After Aeneas' time, since he was an aversion since he was an Uber-Prototype!) are capable of following this combat trope, really.  

Javier Cross
Crew

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:47 pm
Javier Cross

Apparently Miranda and her two full sisters(Along with Silena and Janelle!) may also qualify as Magic Knights. cool
I wonder if Aphrodite's children in general(After Aeneas' time, since he was an aversion since he was an Uber-Prototype!) are capable of following this combat trope, really.

I Clicked It
I Saw The Words 'Squishy Wizards'
And I Died Of Laughter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:41 pm
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
So We Had A Snow Day Today.. Yay!!!! Now Tomorrow We Have A Two Hour Delay While New Britain, Which Is The Town/City Right Next To Us, Has Another Snow Day!!! WTF Is Up With That?!?!?!

You are so lucky... Theres no snow here. emo  

Poseidon Pwns

merrmaid

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:44 pm
Poseidon Pwns
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX

We had snow on Tuesday night and Wednesday... Then it rained yesterday and all the snow melted away D;

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:05 am
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross

I Clicked It
And I Died Of Laughter

This is what most of the Potter-World unfortunately devolved to, due to lack of preparations for warfare, in general.
At least they are learning to cut that out if they want to survive, right?

B.C.M: The fighting has already started at Half-Blood Hill, you can get your party member to head to the stables and get a Pegasus, if you wish, or come in on the ground at the Hills.  

Javier Cross
Crew

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:54 am
Javier Cross
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross

I Clicked It
And I Died Of Laughter

This is what most of the Potter-World unfortunately devolved to, due to lack of preparations for warfare, in general.

B.C.M: The fighting has already started at Half-Blood Hill, you can get your party member to head to the stables and get a Pegasus, if you wish, or come in on the ground at the Hills.

What Do You Mean?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:54 am
Blueberry Coconut Muffin
Poseidon Pwns
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX

We had snow on Tuesday night and Wednesday... Then it rained yesterday and all the snow melted away D;

Umm, Yea.. Actually, All The Schools In CT Closed Down Except For Mine For Two Snow Days In A Row!! *Sobs*  

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

Javier Cross
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:12 am
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross

I Clicked It
And I Died Of Laughter

What Do You Mean?

I was just pointing out after the time of the 4 Founders of Hogwarts that many humanoid-ish factions of the Potter-World had apparently devolved to the opposite of Magic Knights, although Godric Gryffindor would definitely be a legit example of a Magic Knight.

Ironically what's more was that the Terrorist Lord/'GodKing' Voldemort lacked his ancestor Slytherin's justifications for bracing himself to fight the mere mortal muggles.

And yes, i did watch 300, as a matter of fact.  
Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff