Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:18 pm
A laughter could be heard coming form the chimera as if taunting Scar. It changed back into Kasumi as she stood stil and just kept a smug smartass grin on her face as she watched Scar charge at her. 'You'll see just how differnt I am.' Kasumi thought her eyes stared at Scar's. She seemed to enjoying this, actully she found it rather funny. Besides she didn't have anything to fear about Scar.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:20 pm
Mustang was walking In the Hallway when He overheard the Fuhrer talking to Riza,Then his face became ghostly when he heard that she wanted to kick his a**. He knew all too well of Riza's "Temper"and that there would be no hope for him if she got her hands on him. Roy quickly made his way into the Mens bathroom,Noticing that there was a small window to the outside he opens it Climbs down the Drainage pipe.as he lowered to the 2nd floor he stopped as he saw Hawkeye Heading up to his office Rageing mad.Once she was out of View,Roy Climbed all the way down.Feeling a bit hungry Roy quickly heads towards the Coffee Shop for some coffee and a few danishes.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:25 pm
Scar, like always, couldn't care less about what she said. He continued to charge with his intimidating speed and strength and then approached Kasumi in a matter of seconds. He then ducked and slammed the palm of his right hand onto the chest of hers and began to use his ability.

A huge explosion could be heard as Scar slammed Kasumi into a nearby wall and finished his ability. When he removed his hand, Kasumi's body fell to the floor and a huge spot of blood was imprinted on the wall. "Finaly." He grumbled and began to walk away, turning his back to the fallen Fuhrer.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:31 pm
Kasumi laid there for a moment before her laughter could be heard. She sat up and wiped the blood from her face andd smiled, "I'm not like the other State Alchemists. I don't die so easily." Kasumi stood up brushed her hair behind her shoulder noticing some of her uniform had her blood on it. Kasumi sighed and shook her head.

"So Scar, just what will you do now?" Kasumi walked towards Scar a sadistic grin on her face as she pointed her sword at Scar. Kasumi tilted her head to her right side a tiny bit in wonder of what Scar would do. Know chances where he knew the truth. She wans't worried he couildn't tell the state and chances where even if he did manage to tell someone in the state they probably wouldn't believe a killer.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:48 pm
Scar's eyes widdened as he turned around and Saw Kasumi standing up right now, perfectly fine; even though his chest had a huge hole which quickly healed to normal. Now her clothes were marked with blood but no scars or wounds on her body. 'So this must of been what Stryph ment about the State.' He said to himself finaly reliseing what the other homonculis had mentioned about earlier.

"Ahhh the smell of an Ishbalan...how I missed that stench." Cried out a voice from the darkness. Gluttony walked out of the shadows and bared his huge fanged teeth. The fat mass of whale blubber emediatly charged at Scar who stood in shock from the sight of the tub of lard.

Quickly before Gluttony could get any closer, Scar slammed his hand into the ground and emitted a large explosion. As soon as the dust had cleared, the Ishbalan was gone. Gluttony stopped dead in his tracks and frowned at the sudden dissapearence. "Will I never get to eat him?" Gluttony frowned and turned to give Kasumi his puppy dog eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:56 pm
"Tsk, tsk Scar, running away. I'd never think him to run away." Kasumi growned and looked at Gluttony and shook her head crossing her arms and sighed looking away, 'He could be of use, though it'd best to kill him. Since he might kill Fullmetal or the Flame alchemist.' Kasumi thought as she cracked her neck and began to walk off back towards the streets sheething her sword and placing her hands in her pockets.

The fact that her uniform was bloody would no doubt lead to someone asking her about it.It didn't matter she'd just have to make a lie up, no problem really. She seemed to have a very angry look on her face, mostly since Scar had gotten away, she'd just have to catch him later.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Zarabah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:15 am
John jumped off of a nearby roof and landed in the street where scar and the general were. "Oh, crap. i'm too late! he got away." john yelled. just then an old man walked up behind him and taped on his sholder. "AHH! WHAT!" john said spining arround in suprise. the old man was somehow familiar to john, but he couldint put his finger on it.
"this is it! this is my chance!" the old man thought as he formed a yellow sphere behind his back. John continued to think about where he saw the old man before.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:16 pm
Kasumi walked out into the streets of Central. Her shirt was almost compeltly covered in blood as well as she had some blood still on her cheeks since she didn't really care if she had a little blood still eft on her face.

Some people looked at her oddly. Since she came form an alley covered in blood it could only seem to put bad thought into civilians heads. She dind't care they were only humans. Kausmi shook her head a slight sign of the sadistic grin from before was stil slightly visible thought it was hidden mostly by her blank emotionless face.  

elegantdemonofpoop

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:24 pm
Riza noted that Roy was not in his office. "He is at the coffee shop if he isn't here,"mumbled the first liutenant as she stormed out of the building. She went straight to town. Her hair was askew. She was dirtied, brusied, bloodied, and in sheer rage. She nearly ran past the coffee shop. I know that man too well... she thought as she entered the shop. Gaining herself a few stray glances of curiosity from a few of the customers there. Amber colored eyes scanned the small facility meticulously before the woman speedily walked towrds Mustang.......  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:10 pm
Meanwhile Roy was rather Enjoying a Fresh cup of French Vanilla Flavored coffee.The bartenter that seen Roy and Riza come in a number of times nudged at Roy alittle and said to him."Hey Roy isnt that Mrs. Hawkeye..."then He waveshis hand at her and points her toward where Roy was talking to him."Damn....she looks likes shes been through hell...Poor Girl."at that moment, Roy spat up spat most of the coffee that was in his mouth all over the poor guy and Quietly said"ohhhhhh.....s**t.."Frozen in fear in that Her fury was even worser then Death its self.Then he slowly turnt around,much like a person thats trying to sneak out a door and looked towards the Enterance where the Ticking timebomb, Beautiful Valkyrie from hell was Quickly heading towards him,His heart sank all the way to his feet When he looked at how Banged up,she looked ClearlyLike she was out for Blood.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:37 pm

Riza shouted at Mustang. "Roy!" Her feminine voice boomed. Several people slinked out of the small shop before the bashing started. The woman was standing between Roy and the only way out. She walked to him until she was not one foot from behind him. "Roy....I hope you've had a nice little while..." Her voice held sheer agitation, rage, and malice. "And I've something to tell you." Riza awaited a response from the Flame Alchemist.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:48 pm
Meanwhile back at HQ, a new face arived. A new alchemist that was just recently transfered from the northern HQ. She stood there with a arogent smirk on her face."Hmmph"said this new alchemist."This place is pretty big, how am I ever going to find my way around???Now that i think about it who do i need to report to first???"said the alchemist in question.  

Gojyoylime13

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:52 pm
Roy had composed himself and told Riza"Look, how was I suppose to know you went looking for me.I had a lead on Scar and there was,"he pause for a moment."how the hell did you end up looking like you've been in a train wreck,I'm sorry if I Caused you to be so worried that you had to go looking for me but just think for a minute,It wasn't it you that wanted to look for me, so beating mewont resolve who's fault is it really was that got you into all this mess?"Meanwhile in his head he was Hopeing that what he had said cooled her down just a bit....plus he was worried that she looked like she'd been dragged into a 20ft long field of rosebushes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:52 pm

Her next words were suprising. "I knew you were busy with something and I know that it isn't anyone's fault that I got lost trying to find you. I am about to beat the living hell out of you because of all the DAMNED s**t I GO THROUGH FOR YOUR SORRY a**!" She was blowing off a hell of a lot of steam. Her fists were clenched and she was ready to hit Roy hard. All she did, suprisingly, was shake a scolding finger at him and cry. "You had me damned worried,"her voice was shaky but clear. "Especailly with Scar out there!"

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:16 pm
Kasumi walked past a coffe shop looking in the window noticing Riza and Roy. Kasumi went and opened the door and sighed shaking her head. "You two can finish this at headquaters, we don't need to act this way in public." Kasumi spoke rather annoyed by both of them then again she had given permission for this so in theory it was sort of her fault.

Kasumi took her right hand out of her pocket pointing towards Central Headquaters with her right hand noticing it was still slightly covered in blood along with her. She paused for a moment noticing some people staring at her, she was a freakin' mess right now anyways. She placed her hands back in her pocket ad looked at them both slight a bit annoyed but it couldn't be helped.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games