Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:27 pm
Yuki looked down at her, You poor girl, what did he do to you? Yuki gently put his arms around her, stroking her hair to try and help calm her. He just let her cry though, knowing she needed to in order to get better, she had to let it out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:29 pm
Her hand grabbed onto a piece of his robe, and she began to sob. "I hate him....I hate that man...."

((And this is where someone needs to walk in and get the WRONG idea xd ))  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:42 pm
Yuki held her tighter, closing his eyes. He just stayed like that, letting her express emotions she hadn't been able too. He could find no words that didn't sound stupid, so he stayed silent.

((Oh that would be mean LOL))  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:45 pm
Even after she had calmed herself, she still held on to him, she took a deep breath and let out a small sigh, he smelt nice, it was relaxing. So this is what it was like to be a woman, she relaxed her head more on his shoulder. Her headache had faded to a dull roar, and she felt a sense of peace.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:57 pm
He smiled softly down at her, he'd never held a girl, for one thing he was of the Hin tribe and even now people looked down on him, even if they weren't hunted any longer. And he had this terrible scar on his face, even though he was quite handsome dispite that. He gently caressed her hair. "I bet the tea is ready, is your head still hurting?" He said softly to her, even though he didn't really want to let her go.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:00 pm
"A little..." she whispered, she had scars of her own, now that she was accepting the fact she was female, she feared would make her unattractive, especialy the scar that ran down her jaw.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:04 pm
He reached over and poured a cup, keeping one arm around her. "Here, this blend does wonders." He handed her the cup and smiled a bit, "You look pretty right now, with your cheek pink and you hair down. If you want, I bet we can get you some girls clothes. Sairi's family owns a tailor shop, she even does some of the sewing. I'm sure she'd help."  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:06 pm
"I...I'de like that..." she took the cup in her hands and sipped it. It smelled good, but nothing like Yuki. She tought to herself, how could he think she was pretty with the scars on her body, and having no chest to speak of.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:12 pm
"Good, then maybe when you meet the priestess, Sairi, you and me can go to her shop. You should get dressed though, when you're feeling better." He smiled and kept her close to him while she drank her tea.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:16 pm
A mix of the tea, Yuki, and the overall sense of peace Lei was feeling made it so the events of the morning caught up to her, especialy the battle, and she began to feel very tired, her dark blue eyes began to close, and she began to have a hard time focusing.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:20 pm
Yuki took the cup from her and sat it down, then held her up as he turned the bed down. "Here, get under the covers and pull your torn pants off, and I'll make sure you have some nice clothes waiting for you when you wake up? You don't know how to control your powers yet, and that storm you made probably used up most of your ki. Just sleep ok?" He picked her up and laided her on the soft bed.

When he made sure she was comfortable and asleep, he left the room and went down to Suboshi's room. Sairi was coming out, having healed the Lord again, and she looked tired. He motioned for her to come over.

"What's up?" she asked and when Yuki told her what was going on she looked shocked, but recovered quickly. "Poor girl! I have several nice outfits at home that she can have! I have so many dresses that I don't know what to do with! A couple even are ones I embroidered with Seiryuu on them! They would be perfect! I'll send a servent to my shop to fetch them. I'll even get a few hair pins so we can do something with her hair. To think she'd been made to act as a man! You should go tell Suboshi and Tatsuko, and I'll get right on it."

Yuki nodded and went back to Jin's room and knocked. "Lord Jin, there has been some developments with Soi."  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:48 pm
Jin felt much better after Sairi's visit, and with the news he heard about Soi actually being a woman, he felt really bad about fighting her. Once Yuki left to watch over herm he covered his face with his hand and hung his head. "I fought with a woman?"  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:03 pm
Giggling, Tatsuko smiled and kissing his cheek. "I'm fine, don't worry." She was perfectally fine just sitting, curled up in his arms like this. She was getting better at handling the blood... a little bit. Atleast she wasn't quite as weak in the knees as before. She kissed his neck, softly as she began to speak again. "I know you're worried. And I'm worried about you. It hurts to see you in pain," Tatsuko said, looking down a little, "but, not being around you... the thought of that hurts so much more."

Once Sairi came in, and healing Jin again, Tatsuko smiled once more. "Thank you so much, Sairi." She knew it probably took a lot of energy to constantly heal Jin, and she did feel bad for it. She hoped to find something to do to repay Sairi. Slipping out of his arms slightly, Tatsuko kissed him once more. She couldn't help it, she was addicted to his lips. "Do you think you are ready to meet Prince Yami?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:13 pm
He nodded and got up. "I'm still sore, but I think I'm alright. I need to get cleaned up and changed before I see the Prince." He pulled his shirt off and started to clean the dried blood off his side and chest. He was still weak, but he figured that was because he had used too much ki, but his wounds were healed at least. He went and grabbed some clothes, then went behind a screen to change. When he came out he hardly looked injured except for the bruises on his face. He was going to say for them to go, but then looked at her outfit. "Um... you should at least put one of my robes on I think..."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:31 pm
There was a bit of a blush on her face as Jin pulled his shirt off. She looked down, biting her lip softly. "That sounds like the best idea," Tatsuko said, glancing up at him. When he stepped behind the screen, she took a small breath, trying to slow her heart a bit. Even when there was blood on him, he still looked gorgeous. Once he spoke again, she turned her head up to look at him, smiling. Though, the smile dissolved into a brighter red hue on her cheeks as she nodded. "I think you're right. Do you have one that would work?"  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games