Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:11 pm
"Guys?" Duplin just got out of the Gas station. It was becoming dark. Crap... He took the gas canister and poured it around the gas station. He had a fuse just in case if he needed. The dead where starting to come out. He ran back inside the station and locked the door hoping not to be found. At about 10 they picked up his scent. He held his 12 gauge close to his chest. He pulled a near by shelf and blocked the door just in case. He looked around for something, A liter, perfect. He could use something to burn them, but what? He found a can of WD40. He laid down on what looked like a matters. This is probably where the former suitor was sleeping on. He thought about turning on the radio but the zombies could hear it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:36 pm
RdPwrRngr
"Guys?" Duplin just got out of the Gas station. It was becoming dark. Crap... He took the gas canister and poured it around the gas station. He had a fuse just in case if he needed. The dead where starting to come out. He ran back inside the station and locked the door hoping not to be found. At about 10 they picked up his scent. He held his 12 gauge close to his chest. He pulled a near by shelf and blocked the door just in case. He looked around for something, A liter, perfect. He could use something to burn them, but what? He found a can of WD40. He laid down on what looked like a matters. This is probably where the former suitor was sleeping on. He thought about turning on the radio but the zombies could hear it.

dude I think we're in the boat already I dont know cuz I lost track when I wasn't on yesterday  

Pinoy_Operation

Bound Undeath

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:22 pm
After hearing about tomorrow's plan Mark only had one more thing to attend to before sleeping. Pulling out a hacksaw from his backpack he walked around the camp cutting the metal poles from the camp signs. Once he had about five of them Mark started to attach them to the front of the SUV. This was no easy task without a welder but with some improvised attachments he was done in about an hour. "There now if I have to run down some stray zombies I wont crack the radiator he said with half a smile."

(sorry if I'm a bit slow on weekdays but school takes a lot out of me and I usually just sleep after coming home)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:17 pm
(it's no problem, most of us are)
Rayde stalked the area checking every possible spot for undead, she wasn't making the same mistake twice.

She she walked she started humming a tune. She wondered where she had heard it. Ohwell, she thought.

As Rayde neared the rest of the group, she said, "Everybody prepped for tomorrow? If so get some rest, I have a bad feeling about it." She made the rounds to each of the remaining survivors, distributing food, ammunition, and water. As she gave out the last bit of food, she said to Shane, "Take this, you need it. We we're really close back there. I don't know if you know it or not. But, if we didn't get a call we might have ran out of food. We need to find resupply and quick. Keep an eye out for me while we're driving tomorrow." She said with a wink. She then went back to her brother. "Hey Charlie, you're up. It's your shift." He grumbled, got up and started moseying his way around the area.

Rayde sat back on the bench, flipped her glasses back up on her head and enjoyed the sunset.  

Rayde Dannefor

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:30 am
Shane smiled and nodded."Sure thing Rayde."He said calmly.He had his M-16 out these days he didnt trust anything or anybody,But strangely...he trusted everybody in this group.it was as if they were like family to him,Nilla was like a little sister since she didnt have anything memory wise,charlie was like a father,always quite and careful and Rayde didnt really fit anywhere because she was more like the cute girl next door.The one you wanted to ask out but you were afraid to.

Shane wandered around then sat down beside Rayde propping his feet up. "This is going better than i would have expected...."He said simply and folded one arm behind his head keeping the other hand on his weapon's trigger.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:06 am
She woke up yawning loud. "nothings better then a goodnight sleep." She looked at the sky and saw it was light and the sun was out."another day of zombies." She rolled her eyes and stood up fixing her hair trying to get it to stay down."i really should cut it."  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:37 am
After teaching her how to shoot, Rayde taught Nilla how to fight. She taught her the basics of self-defense, hand-to-hand combat, and fighting with both blunt and edged weapons. She focused primarily on defensive techniques, because most offensive techniques designed to incapacitate or kill living human beings won't work on zombies. Lastly, she stressed the importance of avoidance. Awareness and avoidance of potentially dangerous situations is an important part of self-defense. Fighting to escape an attacker is typically much easier than fighting to defeat one, especially when that attacker is a zombie.

When the lessons were over, Rayde said Nilla should get some rest, unless she wanted to practice more. Nilla opted to practice more. It was difficult, without a sparring partner, but she managed. She only had to stop every once in a while when her body throbbed with pain. She was still recovering. From her accident.

Well, she assumed it was an accident.

The radio flared up again. Rayde picked it up, spoke into it, laughed. Nilla couldn't quite hear what she was saying, but she assumed she was speaking to a survivor. When she was done, Rayde looked over at her. "Heh, you hear that?" she said, "He's still alive. That means there has to be at least one reason to go to LA."

Nilla smiled and nodded.

Rayde flagged over the others and briefed them on the situation, then drew up a plan. "At sunrise tomorrow," she said, "We're going to load up and fight our way through the city. As soon as we find Andre, we're going to use his Radio station as a base camp for a while on our search for survivors, provided it isn't crawling with infected." She paused, lit a cigarette, took a quick drag, then continued, "Make sure you check your weapons and your supplies, I don't want anyone going without while we're here in unfamiliar territory." She checked her MP5, then said, "Any questions? No? Then I have first shift."

And with that, she walked over to the jeep to prepared for her guard shift. The others dispersed.

Nilla hadn't slept since she'd woken up in the hospital. She was tired, so very tired, but she couldn't sleep. She couldn't sleep at all. Instead, she wandered. She wandered through a landscape the colors of bleached bone. The rock beneath her feet looked white, whiter than her pale skin. The aspens and sequoias of the forest behind her had given up on the stony ground. From horizon to horizon all she could see were bristlecone pines, leafless, twisted things that looked undead by starlight. Their branches wrapped around their trunks like hurt people hugging themselves for comfort or speared upwards in accusation at the frozen sky. Some were dead outright, cracked and splintered. They didn't rot, it seemed, so much as erode.

She approached a river. Its waters, which at one time must have been crystal clear, now ran with dirt and debris. She sat down on the river bank and hugged her knees to her chest. She listened to the running water and, before she knew it, she was sound asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:59 am
Shane stood up noticing Nilla leave the sight of everybody else and glanced back at the jeep.Sure enough Nilla's pistol was there laying on the backseat.with a grown shane stood up and walked in the direction Nilla had gone off in.His black Combats crunching on the ground as he walked.
Other than what little noise his boots made he was relatively quiet and soon he came upon a river the dirt and debris that washed through was so thick he couldnt even see the murky bottom.he frowned,It was to be expected that there were no clean water sources but he had just finished off the last of the water in his canteen.He walked along the bank and stopped for a moment kneeling by the water.he splashed some of the water on his face using his shirt as a cloth he cleaned himself up quite a bit even though there was no soap or anything he needed at least he could wash all the dirt and dried blood off himself.He gentling sponged himself with the shirt that was now soaked in the river water on his dirty skin.

Clean patches of skin came with every removal of his shirt and soon he was quite clean of dirt anyway.He stood up and kept walking along the river bank and soon came across Nilla's sleeping body.He rolled he eyes and thought about taking her back to the jeep.  

Jordon352

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:24 am
Arthur suddenly wake up.It was morning.grumble.Arthurs stomach was growling."Aww dangit im hungry."Arthur looked aroud for any food..nothing.He was starvivng and the last time he at was at the helicopter he was in days ago but that wasn't enough.He kept on looking till he eventully stopped and gave up.He was weakning from the hunger."Hey duplin do you have anything to eat,  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:16 am
(( Im in a gas station, you left me and went on a boat)) Something most of happened last night because there where 2 carcasses and his Spas-12 was almost out of ammo. " Head ache." He got up and looked around. " Oh." he looked at the corner where the shelf he placed on the door was. There was a hole big enough for crawling zombies. He moved the shelf and got out. The sun was bright which blinded him at first. He stumbled out and onto the street. He checked his watch. 12:00 PM. He blinked a couple of times and started down the road for supplies and ammunition. He walked past the body of a dog, it looked like it was eaten by zombies. He examined it. He made a grimace when he found out whose dog it was. Wolfies.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:08 am
((when did I do that I yhought you were with us...Oh well ill just start in the boat then.))Arthur look around..He was looking for a device to communicate with anyone alive.Thank fully for him he know alot about computer engineering.For awile he didn't see anything but then he saw a broken down radio."I wonder if it works."Arthur tinkerd with the item till he found a problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:17 am
"watcha doing?" She move over to arthur her eyebrows rasied. "hey i have a qustion, what did you mean about me being attractive?" Her eyes were curious as she stared at him with a playful smile.She played with her hair and kept her eyes straight ahead.  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:20 am
"Well umm....I don't really know"arthur said while still trying to fix the radio."I guess it meens I like you but I really didn't think that would matter if we were being attacked by hordes of zombie.But since we're not the what I think I ment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:23 am
Nilla dreamed. She dreamed the kind of dream that comes out of nowhere, the kind of dream that has no discernible beginning, the kind of dream that just is.

She was standing in front of a bathroom mirror in nothing but a pair of pink panties and a blue and pink baby tee. There was something wrong with her, but she didn't quite know what it was. She sniffed one of her armpits and winced. There was a stale smell. Not body odor, necessarily. Something fouler.

She pulled the baby tee off over her head. The sleeves stank and she wondered if she could rinse it out in the sink with shampoo. She looked down, checking her skin, and noticed a nasty green discoloration on her abdomen, right above her sunburst tattoo. It must be dye from the cheap shirt, she thought, even though it was the wrong color. She turned on the shower. She slipped off her panties and saw that the discoloration was on her crotch, too. With a handful of soap she tried to scrub it off, but it wouldn't budge. Not one bit. She moved into the shower and tried again with a washcloth. Nothing.

The discoloration began to spread, slowly at first, then faster and faster.

It was then that she knew. It was then that she knew that the smell on her was the stink of death, the discoloration an external sign of internal putrefaction. She tried once more to scrub it off, but she only made it worse. Her flesh sagged and fell off in gobbets, her skin sloughed off in greasy strips, her hair came out in clumps. Her face melted away until nothing was left but a bare skull, a bare skull grinning out at the world.

Nilla woke up kicking and screaming and clawing at her own face with her hands.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:25 am
"Hmm interesting." She turn her head staring out into the distance. "can i go swiming please?" She looked at him with begging eyes cause she love the water. She started to remeber winning tourments and making friends, and the times she lost but got over it.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games