Welcome to Gaia! ::

Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood

Back to Guilds

This roleplay guild is for all demigods and all crazy fans of Percy Jackson! 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek Mythology, Role play, Mount Olympus, Gods 

Reply Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood
Big Mouth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 am
Javier Cross
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
I have grand news, everyone!

Apparently Miranda and her two full sisters(Along with Silena and Janelle!) may also qualify as Magic Knights. cool
I wonder if Aphrodite's children in general(After Aeneas' time, since he was an aversion since he was an Uber-Prototype!) are capable of following this combat trope, really.

I Clicked It
I Saw The Words 'Squishy Wizards'
And I Died Of Laughter

This is what most of the Potter-World unfortunately devolved to, due to lack of preparations for warfare, in general.
At least they are learning to cut that out if they want to survive, right?

B.C.M: The fighting has already started at Half-Blood Hill, you can get your party member to head to the stables and get a Pegasus, if you wish, or come in on the ground at the Hills.

What Do You Mean?

I was just pointing out after the time of the 4 Founders of Hogwarts that many humanoid-ish factions of the Potter-World had apparently devolved to the opposite of Magic Knights, although Godric Gryffindor would definitely be a legit example of a Magic Knight.

Ironically what's more was that the Terrorist Lord/'GodKing' Voldemort lacked his ancestor Slytherin's justifications for bracing himself to fight the mere mortal muggles.

And yes, i did watch 300, as a matter of fact.

1.) I'm Sorry But I Cannot Read Past The Words 'Squishy Wizards'. It Reminds Me Too Much Of An Inside Joke Between Me And My Friends.
2.) Just Gonna Say This: "Voldemort Voldemort Oooo Voldy Voldy Voldy Voldemort!!"
3.) I Did Not Ask If You Did.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:56 am
You Know What's Interesting? My Art History Book Makes A LOT Of References To Greek Mythology!
My Favorite Beyond Favorite One Is As Follows (And I Will Underline And Bold The Reasons Why):

"The ancient Greeks invented several fantastic creatures that usually were threats to humans or represented degraded human nature. Harpies were woman-headed birds who lured and fed on men. Centaurs were man-headed horsed know for their lustfulness. Satyrs were men with goat or horse attributes and were prone to drunkenness and sexual excess." Page 402; Chapter 15 Nature, Knowledge and Technology; of Exploring Art 3rd Edition A Global, Thematic Approach; by Margaret Lazzari and Dona Schlesier.

Okay, So,
1.) I CanNOT See Chiron As Being Lustful.
2.) I CanNot See Flo And Clover And Grover (From The Books) Being Drunk And Having Sexual Excess.

Aint It Funny? Oh Another AWESOME Fact That My Book Says About Ancient Greek:

"The unicorn is a horse with some goat features and a long, single horn projecting from its forehead. Ancient Greeks and romans first described it, but it was very popular in late medieval literature." Page 402; Chapter 15 Nature, Knowledge and Technology; of Exploring Art 3rd Edition A Global, Thematic Approach; by Margaret Lazzari and Dona Schlesier.

So It Turns Out That The Unicorn Came From The Ancient Greeks! Who'da Thunk?!  

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

Silenaa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:14 pm
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Silenaa
I'm missing the war! wooo! hehehe! blaugh

*puts on funny accent*
Silena!!! Get 'cho booty right on ova' to that pine tree Missy!!!

Hehehe! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:59 pm
hiii . . .. i know i haven't posting often and some of you may not know who i am, but if you've ever seen or read fruits basket i have a guild that perfect for you . . . it's still under construction, but it's almost done. Please join if you want to.

[it's me, CORAL blaugh ]

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/id.331523  

--dancing bunny army--
Crew

XFire_of_DarknessX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:13 pm
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
I have grand news, everyone!

Apparently Miranda and her two full sisters(Along with Silena and Janelle!) may also qualify as Magic Knights. cool
I wonder if Aphrodite's children in general(After Aeneas' time, since he was an aversion since he was an Uber-Prototype!) are capable of following this combat trope, really.

I Clicked It
I Saw The Words 'Squishy Wizards'
And I Died Of Laughter

This is what most of the Potter-World unfortunately devolved to, due to lack of preparations for warfare, in general.

B.C.M: The fighting has already started at Half-Blood Hill, you can get your party member to head to the stables and get a Pegasus, if you wish, or come in on the ground at the Hills.

What Do You Mean?

I was just pointing out after the time of the 4 Founders of Hogwarts that many humanoid-ish factions of the Potter-World had apparently devolved to the opposite of Magic Knights, although Godric Gryffindor would definitely be a legit example of a Magic Knight.

Ironically what's more was that the Terrorist Lord/'GodKing' Voldemort lacked his ancestor Slytherin's justifications for bracing himself to fight the mere mortal muggles.

1.) I'm Sorry But I Cannot Read Past The Words 'Squishy Wizards'. It Reminds Me Too Much Of An Inside Joke Between Me And My Friends.
2.) Just Gonna Say This: "Voldemort Voldemort Oooo Voldy Voldy Voldy Voldemort!!"

I love this thing!! The video just made me truly rofl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:16 am
--dancing bunny army--
hiii . . .. i know i haven't posting often and some of you may not know who i am, but if you've ever seen or read fruits basket i have a guild that perfect for you . . . it's still under construction, but it's almost done. Please join if you want to.

[it's me, CORAL blaugh ]

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/id.331523

Where were you, Coral? sad  

Javier Cross
Crew

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:47 am
XFire_of_DarknessX
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross

What Do You Mean?

I love this thing!! The video just made me truly rofl.

Yea, This Video Tends To Do That To People.. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:07 pm
No one has watched 300?  

Javier Cross
Crew

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:06 pm
Javier Cross
No one has watched 300?

Nope

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:18 pm
Now What about this awesome song, guys?  

Javier Cross
Crew

Javier Cross
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:27 am
Morning, everyone?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:58 am
I am soaking wet! And it wasn't the rain that got me wet, it was my clumsyness! There was so much snow and ice on my walk home from school that I kept slipping and falling!! D:  

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

Javier Cross
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:54 pm
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
I am soaking wet! And it wasn't the rain that got me wet, it was my clumsyness! There was so much snow and ice on my walk home from school that I kept slipping and falling!! D:

Do you feel better, now?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:11 pm
Javier Cross
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX

Do you feel better, now?

... No, I still have lots of exams like Civics tomorrow!! D:  

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

Javier Cross
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:42 am
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX

Do you feel better, now?

... No, I still have lots of exams like Civics tomorrow!! D:

That's not good.  
Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out