Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:24 am
She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him.
"Same here."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:29 am
He kissed her again, laughing slightly.
"Y'know, I'm starting to feel good about falling off the mountain,"
He caressed her cheek delicately.
"Otherwise I would have never met you."

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:36 am
She smiled and nodded.
"So am I...so am I."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:39 am
He flapped his wings and rose into the air, carrying Evelyn. He touched the Earth lightly and set her down on her feet.
"Ready for breakfast, baby girl?"

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:41 am
She smiled and nodded.
"But isn't it like, lunch?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:48 am
He shrugged.
"Yeah, sure. C'mon,"
He led her to the center of the village, holding her hand like they were a young couple.

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:56 am
She smiled and laughed at him slightly. She looked around and then back to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:01 pm
He smiled, giggling.
"Hope you like fruit,"

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:04 pm
She smiled and nodded.
"Of course." She laughed softly and watched the people who were up walk around.

((I have to go, and I probably won't be on till Sunday, so ya, I'm telling you now. Bye.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:16 pm
((okie-dokie. see ya later,))
They approached a large table in the very center of the village piled to the max with all the varieties of fruit you could ever imagine on top.
The Elven were gently taking fruit from the pile, and sitting around the village, politely eating and talking amongst one another. They smiled as they saw Evelyn and Ashado walking in and holding hands.

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:09 pm
((Okay I lied, but I forgot that I had to let the butter soften.))
Evelyn tightened her grip on his hand slightly, she really didn't want anyone to think bad about her and some of these people she had never met. She smiled slightly and waited for Ashado to mgo to he table first.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:35 pm
Ashado cleared his throat and smiled at the Elven. They got the message, and stopped looking at them. He looked back at Evelyn and grinned.
"Whatcha want?"
He meant for her to think to herself what she wanted, and he would just read her mind, and get it for her. He walked over to the table, and turned around, standing next to it. He was playing like a waiter at a fancy resturant, draping a towel over his arm and bowing.

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:47 pm
Evelyn smiled and laughed softly. Looking over the table, she saw some strawberries and looked back at him. She was so greatful to him she just smiled while she thought about the strawberries.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:20 am
He giggled, and filled a little plate with strawberries.
He got three apples too, and a banana.
He walked back to Evelyn and held the plate like a waiter.
"Breafast is served, madam,"
He held out his arm for her, and took her to the underground cavern trees that were growing by the unicorns. Some of them hadn't left the night before, and were grazing on the jet green grass, peacefully.
They sat down under the biggest one.

Shimai_Tepes

quallan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:51 pm
Tendou jump to the next mountain but when he tried to griped the legged broke and he started to fall and then he turn back to his dragon and flow up and laded safely and the mountain.  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games