Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply -=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-
[Chat] The ChatterDeck! (Official Guild Chatterbox) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:24 pm
Well this is true, but online people are not able to reach over and sock you in the mouth for being a jerk.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:33 pm
Which is a good thing sometimes. When I was raiding with my guild our raid leader was a good raid leader, but most of us wanted to slug him 7 times out of 10. On the other hand, discussions might be a bit more civil if you could.  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:54 pm
My friend's raid leader always cusses in threes. I've made her unplug her headphones so I could listen before. He never just says "Sh*t!" It's always "Sh*t!sh*t!sh*t!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:55 pm
It really doesnt matter what I did, or who I did it too. More so since it was a troll, so meh.  

Revan Star
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:48 am
A swift hello and love from the wii! *lol* Not even a real keyboard on here. <3 LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Back tomorrow  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:15 pm
And a hello from me. Sorry I haven't been very activel, ladies. I guess I fell into a 'wait for a reply in Defenders' mode, and busied myself with other things, something I shouldn't have done. Although I think it just might be a good idea that I close down, or at least pause, Defenders, as there is virtually no activity on either the OOC board or the RP board. Though, on Aenakume's advice, I will not completely scrap the idea, as it does, in fact, have potential.  

Jerohan

Blessed Knight

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:44 pm
Hi Jero biggrin Good to hear from you at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:28 pm
I'm happily avoiding most forms of social media like FB and Gaia until the general population of the internet returns to normal levels of (in)sanity/. rolleyes And by general, I mean the Americans. And by normal, I mean the level in which the population normally functions at when its not the anniversary of 9/11.  

Revan Star
Crew

Aenakume

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:27 pm
I haven't seen normal levels of sanity - or even functioning, for that matter - from Americans since waaaaaaay before 9/11.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:00 pm
We've been insane for a long time now! XD  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am
What's that line?

Oh yes.

Mad? We're all mad here.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:14 pm
Of course you're nuts. You people invented fried butter on a stick as a snack (and a fried Snickers bar on a stick for desert). I can't be the first person to notice that the letters "USA!" are very, very easy to morph into "WTF?".  

Aenakume

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:12 pm
Damnit Aena. Now I want fried butter on a stick. They say it's like a really buttery pancake. And the county fair isn't for another year.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:26 pm
Aenakume
Of course you're nuts. You people invented fried butter on a stick as a snack (and a fried Snickers bar on a stick for desert). I can't be the first person to notice that the letters "USA!" are very, very easy to morph into "WTF?".

We also have fried Koolaid, and cola.  

Revan Star
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:41 am
The only crazy fried food I've tried is fried oreos. My sister and I split them at the fair last year. biggrin  
-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games