Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:02 pm
No she has bunny ears so I call her the fat bunny! Even her boyfriend agreed on her cellphone while she was busy playing the game and I was making fun of her fat archers. Archer have really really big butts.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:03 pm
Maybe I should be Maes Hughes....I mean I'm gonna be just like him when I have a Baby Girl....ah..It will be great having a sweet lil bundle of joy running around and me gloating to everyone how beautiful she is and that shes the apple of my eye and that she gets most of her traits from me and she'll be a A+ student and that she one day might be the first Female elected to be president of the USA and that I can Die a happy man...Scratch that last part...but She'll be the Center of my attention.*smiles*I'll be the most proudest father in the world to ever have a daughter like her.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:06 pm
Ashi remember last night

Hughes: "Get a wife."

Roy: "Give it a rest!" slams phone on the hook.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:07 pm
o_o;.. I never want kids. Bleh.

They're cuter when they arn't yer own <3

Yeah!!! Lmao!!  

a s h i

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:08 pm
Felix Blackwood
Maybe I should be Maes Hughes....I mean I'm gonna be just like him when I have a Baby Girl....ah..It will be great having a sweet lil bundle of joy running around and me gloating to everyone how beautiful she is and that shes the apple of my eye and that she gets most of her traits from me and she'll be a A+ student and that she one day might be the first Female elected to be presedent of the USA and that I can Die a happy man...Scratch that last part...but She'll be the Center of my attention.*smiles*I'll be the most proudest father in the world to ever have a daughter like her.

I highly doubt you'll be exactly like Hughes when you have a child. You may adore her just like I will with any child, but you aren't going to run around saying "Omg aint she the best. She's so beautiful. Don't you think so? I was thinking about getting her a bunny rabit but now that I think about it, I think a horse will fit her much better." First off you'll just piss people off because hundreds of others have children as we speak and second off...you wont like children when they're 4 years old nor in their teens. Not to mention not getting the sleep just to take care of your child will be a pain too.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:10 pm
that was the best! Hughes rocks! "I wonder if there's a way to send a flame through a phone line to torch someones ear off?" I wanna do that! That'd rock!

meh I hadf to babysit my newphew....thank god he slept the whole time. He was only like 5 months. but yeah I'm not having kid.  

elegantdemonofpoop

a s h i

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:12 pm
Mr. M

I highly doubt you'll be exactly like Hughes when you have a child. You may adore her just like I will with any child, but you aren't going to run around saying "Omg aint she the best. She's so beautiful. Don't you think so? I was thinking about getting her a bunny rabit but now that I think about it, I think a horse will fit her much better." First off you'll just piss people off because hundreds of others have children as we speak and second off...you wont like children when they're 4 years old nor in their teens. Not to mention not getting the sleep just to take care of your child will be a pain too.

Bingo. I can be pretty nasty, I so don't wanna deal with kid like me. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:13 pm
A s h i
Mr. M

Bingo. I can be pretty nasty, I so don't wanna deal with kid like me. x3

And I'm really annoying. Ask Shadow <3  

a s h i

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:14 pm
A s h i

Yeah!!! Lmao!!

I want children for many reasons. First off, I'm like a child magnet. Everytime a couple brings a child to my house, they like to climb all over me. Second, I'm the last of my generation, no child...and my last name will die forever. Then third, I just want a kid to look up to me as a wonderful dad, a child that will respect what I do. I don't know exactly what I'll do but I'll definetly do my best to make them happy and I'm willing to struggle through the hard times to be the father many kids want. The kind of father that takes his son to a park to throw a baseball around and cheers his doughter on when she is performing ballette.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:14 pm
when your hyper I want to kill you. otherwise I don't know.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:15 pm
Mr. M
Felix Blackwood
Maybe I should be Maes Hughes....I mean I'm gonna be just like him when I have a Baby Girl....ah..It will be great having a sweet lil bundle of joy running around and me gloating to everyone how beautiful she is and that shes the apple of my eye and that she gets most of her traits from me and she'll be a A+ student and that she one day might be the first Female elected to be presedent of the USA and that I can Die a happy man...Scratch that last part...but She'll be the Center of my attention.*smiles*I'll be the most proudest father in the world to ever have a daughter like her.

I know all about those things..I use to do child care for about 3 years so I know all about that....and yes Teens are a pain in the a** because we all were one (most still are,makeing a point so zip it)so what about all the negative s**t, I'm looking forward to having a child.I'd go into more detail but the hell with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:18 pm
Mr. M
A s h i

Yeah!!! Lmao!!

I want children for many reasons. First off, I'm like a child magnet. Everytime a couple brings a child to my house, they like to climb all over me. Second, I'm the last of my generation, no child...and my last name will die forever. Then third, I just want a kid to look up to me as a wonderful dad, a child that will respect what I do. I don't know exactly what I'll do but I'll definetly do my best to make them happy and I'm willing to struggle through the hard times to be the father many kids want. The kind of father that takes his son to a park to throw a baseball around and cheers his doughter on when she is performing ballette.

I'm one of the last!!! My sister is a lez, so no hope there, brother a bum.. So not getting any. But my eldest sister might get some.. I jsut personally not a people person.. I love toddlers though.. 3-7 are the cutest <3333 -Is an animal person.-  

a s h i

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:19 pm
Felix Blackwood
I know all about those things..I use to do child care for about 3 years so I know all about that....and yes Teens are a pain in the a** because we all were one (most still are,makeing a point so zip it)so what about all the negative s**t, I'm looking forward to having a child.

I want children to. But I'm not going to worship the ground they walk on...not to that extent. Sides, the whole point of being a parent is to make their childs lives completly misserable during their teenage years. I'm evil like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:21 pm
A s h i

I'm one of the last!!! My sister is a lez, so no hope there, brother a bum.. So not getting any. But my eldest sister might get some.. I jsut personally not a people person.. I love toddlers though.. 3-7 are the cutest <3333 -Is an animal person.-

I need a son most definetly cuz I don't do that whole, taking the girl's last name. I want a son first and doughter second so if my doughter gets into trouble my son can back her up and be the strong big brother.  

Destructions Right Hand

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:22 pm
Mr. M
Felix Blackwood
I know all about those things..I use to do child care for about 3 years so I know all about that....and yes Teens are a pain in the a** because we all were one (most still are,makeing a point so zip it)so what about all the negative s**t, I'm looking forward to having a child.

I want children to. But I'm not going to worship the ground they walk on...not to that extent. Sides, the whole point of being a parent is to make their childs lives completly misserable during their teenage years. I'm evil like that.
No wonder you RP as Scar stare  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games