Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:56 pm

Once again, as she had done many times before, Riza fibbed for Roy. "He's working. He's done with 30% of his given work ma'am." Riza was reading all the while. Black Hiyate barked.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:10 pm
"Whatever, listen I'm going to be gone probably for the rest of the day and possibly tomorrow so I'd like both of you to take care of things around here. I assume I can trust you two? "

Kasumi sighed placing her hand on her forehead knowing it would probably take at least that long to find Scar. Joy had barked in response to the bark that came from inside Mustang's office. Kasumi hushed Joy and gently patted Joy on the head trying to keep Joy silent.  

elegantdemonofpoop

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:16 pm

"Of course we can handle it, ma'am."was Riza's reply. Black Hiyate was sitting in front of the door and barking.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:16 pm
"Yes mam."Roy said to the fuhrer as he saluted to her"We will take charge while you are away".Thinking now would be a perfect oppertunity to show the Fuhrer that he could handle more then just sign and file a bunch of paperwork.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:24 pm
Joy jumped out of Kasumi's arms and began barking. Kasumi looked at Joy and gave two whistles which normaly told Joy to stop but Joy didn't seem to be listening. Kasumi shook her head,

"Good, maybe I wn't need to wash my entire wardrobe. Well then see ya."

Kasumi turned and began to walk off yet Joy sat there still barking. She went and sat down by Joy and patted Joy on the head trying to get Joy to be quiet. Joy's tail wagged back and forth as Joy kept barking.

"Oh by the way could you guys watch Joy? Since appeantly she must want to stay with one of you two for a while or something."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:29 pm
Soon after the Fuhrer left the newly transfered alchemist steped into Colonel Mustang's offince,"Colonel Mustan sir, repoting for duty.My name is Michiko Tsuki aka The Magma Alchemist. I was just recentyly transfered here from the Notheren HQ, so i was told to report to you.....sir."said Michiko.  

Gojyoylime13

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:34 pm

Black Hiyate was silenced when Riza withdrwe her gun and shot the wall by Black Hiyate's head. "Quiet." Black Hiyate then hid beneathe Riza's desk with his tail between his legs. The first liutenant went back to reading her novella.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:37 pm
Looking at the stack of papers, seeing that one of them had to be Michiko's Transfer papers,Grabs a one paper and starts to make up whatever popped into his head all of a sudden, Jumps up when Riza had shot a warning shot at Black Hiyate.Staring at Riza for a minute,he then turns to Michiko and says."Ah yes, The Magma Alchemist,I was expecting you today,Take a Seat and Tell me more about yourself."  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:39 pm
Kasumi paused for a moment as Joy quickly hide behind Kasumi. She tried not to laugh, though she did feel sorry for the little pup. Kasumi stood up and walked off Joy following close to Kasumi as they walked out of headquaters. They walked down into an alley once in the alley Kasumi changed into a husky adult. Which looked a lot like Joy. The two walked down the alleys. Joy was following Kasumi. She seemed to be searching though for Scar since Kasumi knew that Scar couldn't have gotten to far away.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:45 pm
As she pulled out a chair to sit she started to tell her story,"I was transfered down here because of the attacks by scar, since I was one of the best in the north, i was admitted into the state about a year ago so now, being transfered and all......its just like starting over." she said with a sigh.  

Gojyoylime13

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:55 pm
"Well I must say,one of the best huh?We could need the help down here."Getting Up from his desk."Welcome aboard Magma Alchemist,I look forward to see what you've got.Once Your transfer papers Are in order,you will be offically stationed here.It will be a couple of days, so you should go explore Central till then."Said Mustang as he then sat back down.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:11 pm

Hawkeye quickly withdrew a clipboard and pen. The young woman speedily took her usual stance behind Roy. Though he did all the questioning, Riza was the one who wrote eveything down. Riza held her hand in poise, ready to write a novel in seconds if need be...

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:52 am
Adenine stepped out onto the smoothly paved streets of the great city, nearly falling over backwards as she tried to see everything all at once, never having been in a big city before. On the train in the soft seats she had even lost her breath looking at the city from far away, but now it was a little too much, so she just collapsed back onto a bench behind her, sitting down, her pack that was over one shoulder sliding to the ground. It was a beautiful place in a stone kind of way, but she preferred the windy forests and mountains of her home much more. This was where she could become a state alchemist though; having sent in her application papers a few weeks ago and having gotten confirmation two days ago that she could come for the tests. Her sister had made sure that she had filled out everything properly, pecking at her fingers when she started doing something wrong. They could get into the library if she passed, and that was all that really mattered to her. Shock and a little surprised noise came to her face however as she realized she had forgotten.

Picking up her bag quickly and throwing it over her shoulder, she ran off towards the end of the train. What had snapped her out of her daze was the pang of annoyance and the words "Where are you.." in her mind. She had forgotten her sister back at the unloading dock, thinking somehow that her sister was not in a cage, but rather in the air. Skidding around a corner, she nearly fell down a set of steps to where they were taking animals off the train, screeches being heard. Dropping her pack she surged up from where she had nearly fallen and dashed up a ramp into the cargo car of the train. And there was her shrieking sister, in a slightly big bird cage, tawny feathers ruffled in annoyance and anger, and a very upset looking man trying to pick up the rocking cage.
"Oh please don't touch her! I will get her, just please don't hurt her!"
She stammered out the words in her soft voice as she promptly put herself between the yelling bird and the man, the man walking away to get a few tethered horses.

Sighing softly, she turned around to her sister, who was quickly quieting, although the piercing golden eyes of the bird were pinning, and the cage was in general disarray. As all concerns went, her sister's bird body was a large one, the cage big enough for a bird of prey, and therefore a little big for poor Adenine to carry. After a few moments of playing with the huge buckled latch on the cage, she finally got the door open, her very impatient sister bursting free and flying right out the railcar's door and up into the air. Leaving the cage where it was, since it was not hers, she walked back down the ramp after a set of horses did, her sister soaring over the buildings and refilling the air-sacs in her wings. Adenine knew she was in for a talking to later; having forgotten for even a few minutes her sister was still in the train car and not freeing her from the metal prison. Going to retrieve her bag though, a soft smile coming to her face again, she knew the day would turn out better, pulling her proportionally heavy bag onto her shoulder and heading in the direction her sister was going, towards the main office buildings.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:03 am
Kasumi stopped after a little bit tired of being a dog. She slowly changed back into her human form. Her long black hair hanging over her face. Kasumi brushed her hair behind her shoulders and looked down at her husky pup Joy. Joy was standing by her side as always. Kasumi turned and decided she might as well go get a bite to eat. Picking up joy holding Joy in her arms Kasumi walked out of the alley back into the bustling city of Central.

It felt nice to get away from work even though she did leave to go find Scar, but she wouldn't be able to do that until she had found out where it was that they had fought earlier. A bit annoyed by her own stupidity as in letting Scar kill her she walked down the streets looking for that coffee shop from before. Joy began to fall asleep in Kasumi's arms which wasn't surprising since Joy probably hadn't been sleeeping much since Kasumi has been away with her work. Kasumi stared around looking at the humans and began to wonder why anyone would want to be a human if they had the choice to be human or not.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:54 am
Adenine was starting to have to really push herself to keep up with her sister's quick flight pace, starting to go into a run and having extreme difficult with her bag. With her long, wavy white hair streaming behind her, as well as the streamers on her dress and the breezy fabric rippling around, she looked rather small in comparison to her bag, the people around her she passed, and of course the city, which she still kept craning her head in an attempt to see it all and of course try to keep sights on her sister. The hum in the back of her mind was that of a very annoyed sister, while she was not hungry, she knew her sister was. At one time, in happy days, her elder sister had taken care of her, but now it was the other way around. If things had just stayed the way they should have been, she would never in her life even have dreamt of becoming a state alchemist, or traveling to a big city, or really anything at all, just growing up and living in her small forested town.

And then it happened, as she returned from her phase out and her eyes from the sky to the ground in front of her. A woman was right in her path, and she was going far too fast to stop, her form smaller then the woman with long black hair. She guessed so far everyone had cleared out of her way as she ran, thinking nothing of a youth running off across the streets, but she was too late to stop and avoid this lady. What was worse, there was a tiny puppy in the lady's arms that was sure to be hit if they actually collided. With a soft cry as she was about to hit the lady, she forced her hands together, trying to get the air to move as a buffer between the lady and her. Why did she always get into so much trouble? Her elder sister would have her head for this, since making trouble was not something she was ever supposed to do.

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games