Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:41 am
"It was a nightmare...a horrible nightmare.....you were there...and then father...he attacked you....blood...blood everywhere." she covered her face with her hands, "I was so scared...."  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:47 am
He moved and wrapped his arms around her. "It's ok, I'm right here... and even if your father tried to attack me, just remember I'd freeze his feet to the floor before he could ever get to me. And we have Sairi, that would heal me up in no time. It's alright if he scares you, but if you remember that, maybe it won't be so bad."  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:52 am
She wrapped her arms around his back, "Hes always taken everything I ever wanted away...all I ever had was my sword and my steed....so I ran away, but he still haunts me...even though I am far away, he still haunts me..." she buried her face in his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:02 am
He closed his eyes and held her close, "Don't worry, I'll protect you. Just as I've sworn to protect the Priestess, I swear I'll protect you too. I won't let him hurt you again." He caressed her hair, trying to calm her, "Sairi brought some clothes for you, and even some hair ornaments. I know the dresses won't be pratical for when we have to fight, but at least for now it might be fun. Sairi really wants to help, she's very excited, clothes have been her life for a long time, and it's exciting for her to be able to share it."  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:06 am
She nodded her head, "I think it would be nice for me to be dressed like a girl when I met the priestess, I don't want to decieve anyone else..." she pulled back slightly and wiped her face. "If only I weren't so rouch looking.." she looked down at her rouch and callused hands.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:09 am
"Well Sairi knows all kinds of secrets. Maybe she knows of something to soften your hands. Don't worry though, most women who've had to work have calloused hands. But I think you're very pretty, your hair is nice, you have a pleasent face, you'll be quite beautiful dressed up."  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:11 am
"Pleasent face? Its rough and stained from years infront of a forge, and then this..." she ran her hand down the long scar that traced her jaw line. "How can that be pleasent?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:19 am
"I hardly even notice it. And you have nice eyes, a cute nose, so what if you worked in a forge, I think you're pretty. I understand the fact you don't believe me though, I could have been handsome I guess if not for this." He pointed to the jagged scar that ran from his hairline to his jawline. "So we both have scars, so what?"  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:21 am
"Because your not a girl...and girls are expected to be pretty and well endowed. Which I am not." she looked at him with her agressive blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:29 am
He tilted his head a bit and looked at her with soft eyes. He smiled a bit and his lips parted. "You have fire in you." His eyes were half closed as he looked at her, "Do you care that I am from the Hin tribe?"  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:33 am
"Why would I? These eyes aren't blue for nothing." she smirked, that was a secret she did remeber her mother telling her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:38 am
He grinned, "Well then, we both have a certain heritage, we both have scars on our faces, we're both Celestial Warriors. If I didn't know better, I'd say this was fate." He reached into his robes and pulled out a long, thin chain that hung clear down to his belly button. On it hung two silver rings with indigo pearls. "When my mother and father died, I took these as keepsakes. They exchanged them when they were married. They lived in Seirin before they moved to Seiryuu village for better oppertunities. Do you know what these are?"  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:53 am
Her hand touched the briefly and she shook her head, she had no ided really what they whre, but they where beautifil.

((Sorry passed out there for a bit xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:01 pm
"These are Seirin Pearls. The clams that make them only live in one lake that was considered sacred to the Hin. It's said that only woman can see them in the water, and when they pluck them up, inside there is always two identical blue pearls. If two lovers take one each, they will have a happy life and be connected forever. The pearls are very hard to find now, that these have been in my family for over two hundred years. My mother told me to take them after she died, so I could find a girl and be happy. I've kept them all these years... My mother told me that story when I was small, there aren't very many of the Hin people left, so she thought it was very important to keep the stories alive."  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:06 pm
"Mother told me to always be proud of who i was, I think this is from my great grandmother, because mother said grandma was the last blonde, she said she was suprised I even inherited the blue eyes. But mother never had anything like this." she ran her hand along his chest, touching the blue pearls.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games