Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like movies?
  booya!
  boono!
View Results

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:32 pm
So I'm not lost in that department...For once.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:57 am
Yea, it use to be a great comic, then it got kinda stupid and I stopped reading it xp  

Makaniti

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:26 pm
How'd it get stupid? It wasn't the Round robin was it?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:05 pm
no it wasn't the round robin lol
I forget the name of it, I just remember one of it's key characters being the I-monkey.
But yea, they started making jokes that were just not funny.
Not like the "THAT'S RUDE NOT FUNNY" jokes, just the...thats not funny
kind of jokes. Actually, it got to be a bore of a read.  

Radjulon
Crew

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:02 pm
Bewolf was Awesome. I saw it today. Ohhhhh the detail taken into making this movie. crying It brings tears to my eyes. Well not really, but you get the idea of how well the animation was done. I would like to hear how you thought it was, Rad.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:53 pm
I actually didn't get to see it because the theater was full.
but uh....I don't really want too either. That's not the story of Beowulf...that's like...Hollywood ripping it apart and adding naked Angelina Jolie....as well as a ripped line from 300 *cough* But I can't really say anything cause I haven't seen it.

Honestly...I think I'm going to have to write a review on a movie that I know is good at one point so you people don't just think I hate movies gonk  

Radjulon
Crew

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:58 pm
I mean really Rad. So far every review that you wrote to date, I think, have been bad reviews. And plus, Angelina Jolie wasn't completley Nekid. She had gold stuff, not sure what, covering her parts. But it was pretty close.

But for me and movies. I like almost all of them. Epic Movie is the acception, It really sucked and wasn't original at all. Pile a few dirty jokes together with clips from lots of diffrent movies together and you have it. burning_eyes I almost did burn my eyes out too.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:22 pm
hey hey hey! I gave a nice review to 300 ninja

But I digress, it's not my fault.
You don't understand, they train us this way! We literally sit and watch movies and point out whats wrong with them, and if we can't find it, our professors point it out. And honestly....there are NOT any good movies any more!! IT'S RARE! IT'S SO FREAKEN RARE!!
But to say you like most movies....are you serious? There are so many bad ones gonk .

You padawan...have not been trained
in saying that only the first three were good *meaning the 1970s ones*

I AM going to see Sweeney Todd though, Tim Burton rarely dissapoints, so expect a good review then...I hope.  

Radjulon
Crew

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:46 pm
Oh, But I am being slightly trained. But the way I grew up was that I watched lots of movies. I liked almost all of them. My dad trained me so well that I should take only my opinion or angle on things like movies or games. When people tell me That a movie sucked, I take no heed to it. I throw it away as soon as I get into the Theater. So If you look at it in my position, the only thing you have seen is what you have seen in the previews. But after the movie, I wonder why they didn't like the movie. Try to think of a reason, but fail because I don't like to strain my brain.

Sorry for the Pointless and long post. I was bored. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:36 pm
which is why I can't say anything about Beowulf, I haven't seen it yet.  

Radjulon
Crew

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:40 am
I'm going to go see Hitman this weekend so when I get back from holiday I'll write up a review. I don't think I'll have access to the net much starting tonight so the review will have to be a bit delayed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:39 am
oh yea! tell me if that's good or not! I kinda wanna see it biggrin  

Radjulon
Crew

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:51 am
I also really wanna see Enchanted. I'm sucker for those kinds of movies. I loved Ella enchanted.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:53 pm
Ok. another exception to my movie likes. Sorry to tel you, I don't lake very many chick flicks neither. Enchanted looks funny and good. and Hitman looks good too.  

Destructo Kid

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:55 pm
OH DUDE! I want to see Enchanted SO SO bad lol!
It looks flippin hilarious!  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces