Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ANTHROBreedables
[PRP] Hey! Been hoping to find you! (Elijah/Relm) -again ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trelweny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:16 pm
((yes! heart I love it! 4laugh Thank you so much! heart
wah! started a post the other day and so totally thought I posted it! *hugs* I'm sorry!))

She nodded, listening to what he said. It made sense really. It wasn't like the Opera House, where everyone went to see Maria. They had to be a band... They would have competition with other bands and it would not do to start with competition amongst themselves. Relm gave him a bright smile and tapped the chosen picture. "That's it then. I'll start on them..."

Green eyes blinked as Elijah's thanks sunk in and the pictomancer chided herself for the soft heat that came to her cheeks. "I told you... concert tickets, didn't I?" Relm said lightly, a hint of teasing lilt to her soft words. "And for that, we need to find you a band. So how do you do that? Maybe we should go 'clubbing' or check out other bands... see if there are prospectives in the audience?" She was not just asking him on a date. Relm held her features in check, smiling just how she wanted to and not more.

...if only she had been able to rein in that damn blush...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:44 pm
(( Yay! I love what you gave me too. Thank you! heart
That's alright. XD I've had that happen to me before too. *hugs back* ))

Elijah looked to Relm, noticing the cute blush that was now across her face as he tried to make sure he had heard what he thought he had. It almost sounded as if she wanted to go on something like a date with him. The dog anthro was almost blushing once again himself, but the fact he couldn't be sure of this saved him but it disappointed him somewhat at the same time. This was about business after all. 'But if it's like that, than why is she blushing...?'

"Sure. We could do something like that. I bet it would be a lot of fun," he agreed, smiling back. He decided not to mention he had caught her in the act of blushing, not wanting her to feel like she should stop if she happened to not of noticed yet.

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:43 am
Thank the Espers... either he could not see her heated cheeks or the musician was being kind enough to not comment or otherwise ignore. To take the suggestion as she intended... just a hang out thing between friends, right? That's all Relm really wanted.

So she told herself. She was probably just a bit confused because Elijah was always nice to her. More than a bit maybe.

Green eyes sparkled happily preceding the artist's smile. "Lots of fun! And actually seeing what you're into, why that's sure to give me inspiration for even more posters!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:08 pm
"Great. Now that I think about it I did hear something about some band coming by here to play in a few days. I had been thinking about going." Elijah had over heard some anthros talking about some band he had never even heard of coming around while he was strolling around near the shop. "I don't know much about them, so I don't know if they're any good, but we could check them out if you want?" He tried to think of some other things around that had to do with music they could go see together. Not much came to mind. The dog anthro hadn't seen much music related things around yet after all.  

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:00 am
Relm squeaked and clapped her hands, green eyes bright & smiling. "I'd love to!" Oh Espers... she did not just do that, did she? internally Relm chastised herself, hoping that her reaction was all part of some cute act she just... didn't know about. All the while keeping her smile on the outside even as a dark blush warmed her cheeks. She really did want to go...

Sheepishly Relm brought her clasped hands back to her chest. What the hell was wrong with her, getting out of control like that? It would be different had she meant to act like some bubbly girl. "um... but well... since I've never gone to this type of thing... Well, should I wear something different?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:30 pm
Elijah grinned and laughed a little at her reaction. Not that he thought it was funny.It was just because he was happy to see she was happy to go to something like that with him. "Eh... You can wear whatever you want. Something comfortable casual I guess would be what most people who are coming to this are going to be wearing. It's not that fancy." He shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing like one of those big, concert bands."  

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:17 pm
Relm tilted her head quizzically at him. Then she smiled almost nervously. Or at least the semblance of it. "I've never seen any band: big or small. So comfortable, right? Would what I'm wearing be okay? It's kind of my favorite..."

Lifting her arms she turned so Elijah could get a good look at her outfit in case he had never looked at it, her head turning to keep view of his face and his reaction. Was she just trying to see what he thought? Just have an excuse to ask him to look at her? Maybe. Relm was not entirely sure herself.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:08 pm
Elijah watched her, his green eyes not wandering anywhere for a second. The outfit was a cute one and it did think it suit her. "Yeah. That should be good. Looks good on you." He blinked and realized he had been staring. Well... he had been supposed to. He was giving her advice, but for some reason he felt like he could almost blush again. It was just for outfit advice... not a big deal. His hand came up to his guitar strap as he absentmindly adjusted it a bit. Being distracted by other things he had almost forgot it was there, so it had slid off a bit without his notice.  

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:45 pm
It felt... good to have an excuse to feel his eyes upon her. Better to have him looking at her. Relm could almost kick herself for such a feeling. Instead a bright and honest smile lit her face at Elijah's honest reaction. "Thanks."

She lowered her arms. For a moment at a loss for where to go from there. "Should I meet you here?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:37 pm
Elijah nodded his head. "Yeah this place is close enough to get to the concert on time and probably better to meet somewhere we definitly both know about instead of getting lost and missing part of it." He sighed at the thought. It had happened to him a few times because of some of his buddies who lacked a good sense of direction. "Probably around six pm would be a good time I think...."  

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:03 pm
The girl gave a silly grin. "Well, I don't tend to get lost easy... but I have to admit that though I've been to most of the towns and cities around here, I've not been in a lot of places. I usually just go to people watch..." Sheepishly Relm ducked her head away. "Anyway I'd feel better meeting up..." Shaking her head with a laugh Relm readjusted her beret and sent Elijah a bright and cheerful smile. "Right! So 6pm, here, in a few days." Her green eyes twinkled brightly. "Just to be certain... how many is a 'few' days, Elijah?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:42 pm
Elijah blinked and frowned as he wished he had swipped himself a flier so he could give Relm one. It wouldn't only be a better way of remembering the date, but it would give her a better idea what the band was like too. "Like three days.... I think today is the 16th right? It's on the nineteenth." He smiled again, happy to know he remembered everything at least. "You're not busy or anything on that day, are you?" He asked, hoping the date wasn't a bad one. It would really stink if they got all worked up and excited over this for nothing.  

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:23 pm
A slight flicker escaped the little actress' protective shield. Plans? Her? Right. Who did she have to make plans with? Family? There was nothing planned. A few things she would eventually be helping with, but no plans. No one ever seemed to care what she was doing. Maybe she needed more friends...

Relm flashed a brilliant smile, at odds with her quick train of thought. Not at odds with other feelings however. "Not a bit." Maybe it was good she never had plans. It would be more awful not to be able to make plans with Elijah. "Totally clear schedule on the 19th."

The artist glanced at her easel. "I've some time right now too, if you have time for a race or walk or tossing a ball with the pups or something." Her smile was hopeful, perfectly practiced to not be begging or pouty while at the same time conveying that it was something she would like to do.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:20 am
Elijah chuckled and nodded in reply. His ears perked up at the word 'ball,' since he had always enjoyed playing catch since he was younger. Mostly because it was a dog thing...

"Yeah. I have plenty of time. Would stink to leave right now anyway." He looked to the chocobos for a moment as he wondered if he would be any better at riding the creatures than last time. "A race sounds fun. Odds are you'll win though. I pretty sure I'm out of practice with riding birds," He said the last part almost as if he was joking, but it was true. The musician took his guitar off his back, not wanting it to distract him or accidently fell as he did whatever he and Relm were about to do. "Or if you want to throw balls to the pups, that's fun too."

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Trelweny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:25 pm
A smile grew playfully as she caught the dog anthro's ears react to playing ball. "Maybe I would if we raced. Kinda unfair, having the advantage of a lifetime of chocobo riding over you. But... why don't we play ball? Interceptor & Ruben will like that. Dumb birds won't care that they're being left out."

Relm smiled up at him. Sometimes being only 5 feet tall could give her a crick in the neck but today it wasn't bothering her. "They'll get enough exercise on the way home. Of course, if you want to ride later... we can just ride somewhere and back without racing. I'd hate something to happen to you just because we were fooling around."

As soon as the words were out of her mouth the pictomancer turned and ducking her head reached into her pocket. More to shield how her eyes went wide hearing the potential double meaning in her own words than the blush resulting that she was almost able to reign in. There was still a faint pink to her cheeks when she looked up with a smile, two balls in her hand. She handed the red to Elijah while keeping the green for herself. "Ruben loves to chase red things." She explained playfully, green eyes twinkling and the ruby gem on her forehead making a glimmer.

ANTHROBreedables

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff