Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:41 pm
Eventually things started to quiet down on Edward's end... although he still held onto his mother for several more moments. As if he was afraid that if he let go, she would suddenly disappear. Finally, he pulled back enough to look his mother in the eye, and manage a smile for her.

Turning his head to look behind him, he saw where the Rasputin brothers still stood.. also giving a glance in Illyana's direction. Although he noted the miniature Djibril in the arms of one of those.. big guys. Edward lowered his eyes slightly and heaved a sigh as a few realizations came to mind. He would need to speak with her later. But for now... it was best that he and Alphonse spend time with their mother.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:00 am
Piotr nearly gaped then slowly shook his head, a smile forming. After Gene Nation & the Hill he would have never thought something like his brother being good with young -which Dji certainly seemed to be at the moment- much less wanting to be. But there he was, smile encircled by his beard & looking kindly down on the chibi Dji. "You're welcome, " Mikhail chuckled softly, speaking what could be an endearment in his native Russian so soft that Piotr beside him did not hear more than the tone with his wolf ears.

Green-blue eyes opened back up as Trisha felt her eldest move and she smiled to see his. Al shifted and also looked up, his right arm looped firmly around his mother's waist the other at what looked like an odd angle behind him. His eyes were moist, as was Trisha's apron where he had his face pressed, but he was smiling. It was Trisha who broke the silence. "My smart little men! You are not so little any more." Her eyes were soft & glistened with gentle tears that clung but did not threaten to fall. "I must have missed so much. Have you been taking care of each other? Did you learn much more alchemy." There was that familiar look to her eyes, then Trisha looked behind Alphonse and noticed something she had overlooked before. She smiled lightly. "Do you both have girlfriends?"

Opening his mouth to answer the first questions, Al looked both shocked and aghast at the last and made a short little squawk of denial. Illyana feeling Trisha's eyes lighly upon her squeaked and shook her blonde poinsettia crowned head even as Al did the same. "N-n-no! She's not... I mean... we're not...!" Alphonse was beet red & behind him... so was Illyana. It didn't help that now her brothers were watching again, though Mikhail remained mostly distracted by chibi-Dji.  

Trelweny

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:45 am
His face also still damp from his tears, Edward also looked shocked at the final question that their mother had for them. Girlfriends? He then glanced at Illyana who was holding Al's hand... seeing the both of them blush. He laughed, unable to hide his amusement and letting the tension from earlier just melt away. Ed's right hand ruffled his brother's hair in a teasing manner.

He then shook his head, "Naw... no girlfriend for me. We learned a lot, but... nothing was the same without you" he admitted softly. After their mother's death, he and Al were never the same. Still... he didn't have the heart to tell her what he had tried to do.. and how it ended up. It was just too painful, and right now, they should be happy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:18 pm
"Arg! Brother! Ed! don'tdothat!" Alphonse wiggled his head to try to get away from the hair-ruffling, pouting slightly. But he was only partially upset. Very little really. He was so joyed to have Mom back, so happy to hear Ed laugh again.

"Oh?" Trisha's eyes nearly closed with her smile, soft laughter rippling her body at their reactions. "Such handsome boys... I'm sure it's not from a lack of interest on the females' parts." She beamed down at her sons, then in a slow but brief motion glanced at Illyana. Alphonse felt the girl's hand suddenly release his, his arm falling limply to his side. Illyana's blue eyes went wide as their mother looked at her, mouth forming a silent little 'o' before darting to her brother's side where Piotr -trying not to laugh- enveloped his sister in a hug as she hid her heated face in a cascade of blonde hair. Trisha Elric's eyes crinkled as she looked back to her sons, not having missed how the girl touched her hand to the flower crown she wore to make sure she did not lose it. Still blushing -anew really- Al nodded in accordance to what his brother had said, not thinking about how that nod would look after what his mother had said. Despite that she had said it and he hung to her every word... Alphonse was trying not to think about the implications of what their mother had said. Or how Illyana had reacted. Or how his gloved hand noticed hers absence. "We missed you, Mom."

She was torn, at that moment -unable to say too how she missed them as well not having any thoughts between when she died and when she woke here. Which was not that long ago, really. Trisha had not awoken early like the Rasputins, but slept until nearly the very end. "I'm so glad to see you again boys. Now that I can leave... what say we find someplace to go, where you can tell me everything you've learned." Hugging them tight she gave them her warm smile. "You know I love seeing you boys' alchemy."  

Trelweny

ANTHROBreedables

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces