Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Enter Guild Name Here] -- Now in Funk'n Quake flavor!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Coconut Duck Babies, Friendly, Funk, Quake 

Reply Main Forum
Song Wants You! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes! Ill contribute something
  Well, Ill support but not contribute
  No, I dont have time
  No, Im not interested
  Psh, thats the stupidest thing I ever heard of
View Results

songwriterscramp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:40 am
Wow, this is so awesome. You guys rock. I didnt think this was gonna work, and I already have two things. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:52 am
pirate What's your favorite letter of the alphabet? pirate

Wonderful idea. I'm in. :3
Now, to draw or to write. That is the question...

pirate Arr, double-youuuuuu! pirate

AkiraFujita

songwriterscramp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:57 am
Or photograph. whee wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:07 pm
Hmmm... I still don't know what I want to do. I want to do all three. (: Is there a restriction on the size?  

ShirleyAMOR

songwriterscramp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:22 pm
ShirleyAMOR
Hmmm... I still don't know what I want to do. I want to do all three. (: Is there a restriction on the size?
No restriction as long as it doesnt blow up my computer. Like if you write something, no more than say... 4000 words. If it has to be more, just send it to me and Ill tell you what I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:24 pm
lol wow. I still have no idea what to do though.
>___<  

ShirleyAMOR

ynattirb73
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't know what to say.
I don't think I should do this.
I'm not saying that this isn't a good idea.
It's an amazing idea.

But I don't have anything to say worth saying, or that is really all that important to other people. I don't think they'll care all that much

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:47 pm
ynattirb73

It's an amazing idea.

But I don't have anything to say worth saying, or that is really all that important to other people. I don't think they'll care all that much

Hey dont think that way thats not what this is about 3nodding Its about something that you would like to contribute not that something sombody else may or may not like, its to show that we are not just statistics but we are human, we are here, we have a soul, that we arent just another number put thru the computer, that we are alive 3nodding  

Shatterd Dragoon

Dapper Hunter

songwriterscramp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:53 am
Shatterd Dragoon
ynattirb73

It's an amazing idea.

Hey dont think that way thats not what this is about 3nodding Its about something that you would like to contribute not that something sombody else may or may not like, its to show that we are not just statistics but we are human, we are here, we have a soul, that we arent just another number put thru the computer, that we are alive 3nodding
Couldnt have said it better myself. pirate I know some people wont care, but some will. So those are the ones that matter right now. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:25 pm

Just thought you'd like to know I'm almost done mine. ninja

AkiraFujita

songwriterscramp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:48 pm
AkiraFujita

Just thought you'd like to know I'm almost done mine. ninja

*ish curioush* ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:50 pm

It's rather emo and has three lines form the Beatles' song 'Yesterday'. It's probably gonna end up sucking because I'm bad at coloring but oh well.

AkiraFujita

ShirleyAMOR

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:50 pm
gonk I haven't even started! I've just been brainstorming.

I need to get my camera, get outside, and take some pictures. Right now.

... Actually... Maybe tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:53 pm
Right now! *wags finger* domokun

@ Akira: Aw, dont say that. Im sure youre better than me. Although... thats not saying much. xd  

songwriterscramp
Vice Captain

ShirleyAMOR

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:57 pm
songwriterscramp
Right now! *wags finger* domokun

@ Akira: Aw, dont say that. Im sure youre better than me. Although... thats not saying much. xd
emo But it's dark out, and scary...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces