Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
Kingdom of the Sky {People needed!!!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:11 pm
chibi_wolf41
Soon Nova had finished her bath, and she went to breakfast.
Livvie is already seated at the table and is picking out things to eat "Hello, did you find the hotsprings okay?" she asked before taking a bite of toast  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:55 pm
"Yes." Nova said, sitting down to the table.  

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:36 am
chibi_wolf41
"Yes." Nova said, sitting down to the table.

"Thats good," She says smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:57 pm
"I'll be looking for a job today, I want to be doing something." Nova said, starting to eat some eggs.  

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:04 pm
chibi_wolf41
"I'll be looking for a job today, I want to be doing something." Nova said, starting to eat some eggs.
"Ah, yes of course. What kind of job would you like? Something in the court? Or at a stand mayber? Either way you are always welcome to stay here." She said looking down at her plate moving her food around but not eating it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:44 am
"Umm... something with animals maybe, its all I'm really good at." she said.  

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:09 pm
She looked up from her plate and smiles "Animals, hmm You could work as a stable hand, maybe with some of my animals for pay."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:42 pm
Ark walked through the door of the dining room, "Goodness! I take two sick days and you bring me an addition to the household!" She laughed aloud to show that she wasn't truly put out.

"And as you are discussing positions for the young lady, I believe it is my place to inform you that we do not need anyone to work in the stables," she paused to gauge the newcomer's reaction before continuing; "however, we do need new horse and dog trainers."

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:45 pm
"Ah, thank you Ark, how are you feeling my friend? Amira, this is Ark, my maid and very good friend." Livvie said with a warm smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:55 pm
"My lady, you gave me a promotion months ago. I'm housekeeper now." Ark pulled out a large set of keys, "See? But I am feeling much better."

"Ms. Amira, welcome to our home. If you need anything, anything at all, please just let me know
."  

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:26 pm
"Oh yes yes my friend Im sorry, My head has not been with me the past couple of weeks. Have I given you new living quarters yet?" She said still smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:50 am
"I am quite content with my current quarters. They are done in my style and my personal servants are rather attached to their posts," Ark smiled a little at the thought of her ghostly gaurd griffins and their love of the room she had designed specifically for them. "Is there anything I can get you, my lady? Perhaps a report of what has been happening in the household these past couple weeks?"  

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:24 am
"Ah, yes a report would be nice, I always like to know whats going on around here." She said mostly to Amira  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:09 pm
"No problem at all." Ark took a deep breath before starting, "The roof on the stables is coming down, three maids have left, one butler is gone, and the peasants are talking about what's been going on with you. On the plus side, our finances are all looking wonderful and we're adding to the palace. Oh, and the country that has been debating on warring with us is offering a peace treaty." She took another breath as she finished, "And I think that might be all."  

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

SnowyBlonde4331

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:02 am
Livvie sighed before smiling "Thank you Ark, we need to put out some adds for maids and a butler, and tell the peasents Im quite alright." She said with another smile "Take part of the money for the addition to the palace and use it to fix the stables. Also send someone to the general and tell him to accept the treaty. If anything else comes up please tell me." She pauses for a moment "Ark are you hungery? If so please feel free to join us, there is far too much food on this table."  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff