Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Chat] Official Guild Chat Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:25 pm
-stares at the spot where Saria used to be... and then looks at Anna- Is it sad that I think its really hot when she talks smart? ... even when what shes saying goes way over my head...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:36 pm
-raises her hand slightly as Saria sinks under the water- Wha-Wait.. You okay? -looks at Revan- its not that sad, though you weren't asking me.. and surprisingly, i understood what Saria was talking about. She's right about what role-playing is in a majorly technical point of view  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:42 pm
Astarael Storm
-raises her hand slightly as Saria sinks under the water- Wha-Wait.. You okay? -looks at Revan- its not that sad, though you weren't asking me.. and surprisingly, i understood what Saria was talking about. She's right about what role-playing is in a majorly technical point of view

Oh I understand what shes talking about too in this case. The real turn on is when she starts talking about math and what not and while its really geeky its also cute and hot at the same time, even though I dont understand what shes talking about.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:49 pm
Yeah, I'd most likely not understand anything mathematical -has to repeat math 11-  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:23 pm
Astarael Storm
Yeah, I'd most likely not understand anything mathematical -has to repeat math 11-

yeah... I failed basic math.... and it was the only math class I had in highschool :/  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:51 pm
Bah! i still can't finish sending off those PMs. i got room in my outbox to send 18 more, but i have 28 more to go.

Astarael Storm
And I guess you know eachother well enough to call eachother by name.. *feels left out..^^*

That's cause we all introduced each other in the old chat thread and stuff. *moves over to sit in your lap* Hi, i'm Anna. ^_^  

Aenakume

. Yuri . Miko .

4,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:28 pm
User Image

Wow, this place is really nice!
-walks in, undresses, bathes, and enters the girl's bath clad in a purple towel-
Is anyone still in here?
-sits shyly on one of the outcropping rocks-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:14 am
Aenakume
Bah! i still can't finish sending off those PMs. i got room in my outbox to send 18 more, but i have 28 more to go.

Astarael Storm
And I guess you know eachother well enough to call eachother by name.. *feels left out..^^*

That's cause we all introduced each other in the old chat thread and stuff. *moves over to sit in your lap* Hi, i'm Anna. ^_^
-pokes anna's stomach- Hi, i'm Kaelah  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

. Yuri . Miko .

4,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:05 am
User Image

Hmm, maybe I should move into the unisex bath instead...
-settles for walking over to the bamboo divider and leaning her back against it to listen-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:37 am
*Saria rises slowy out of the water on a clamshell with her hands and hair wrapped around her loosely for modesty* You only need to be in the same bath if you want a part of Anna's and Kaelah's......... *ahem*........... hands on greeting. xd Otherwise there is no need. Hello to you, and to Kaelah. I am Saria. *She sinks back down slowly into the water for dramatic and artistic effect........ which is spoiled at the last second when she blows bubbles on the way down* Blub blub blub.  

Saria Mithril

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:11 pm
-bows her head slightly to Kaelah and offers a small smile- I'm Revan.. a pleasure.

-glances to where saria had once more vanished after her artsy display... and shifts over slightly to mock whisper to Anna-

Should we be worried about rather or not she may or may not have goggles and we are nude?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:04 pm
*more bubbles come up when kaelah pokes her stomach*

*looks at revan and points at kaelah* that was her.

anyway, revan, in my case it's not like it's nothin she hasn't seen before. ^_^;  

Aenakume

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:11 pm
-snickers- True.. too true Roo..... -smirks- So... exactly how long can Saria hold her breath under water? >>;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:25 pm
Hey, Sa. *reaches one hand into the water and pulls Saria up by her hair* i noticed your profile in the dream thing is busted. The logo for your char is not showin properly. i think you mean for it to have a backslash in there, ya? It's not workin. You should try to find some other glyph. Maybe one of the fullwidth ones? Or if you want i can make you a tiny image for it. *dunks Saria back into the water*  

Aenakume

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:19 am
Was not me! And Hi Revan and Sari! -Starts whistling the tune of the video game her friend is playing(curse you Sims world, for PS2!! Yeah, i know none of you lucky ladies can hear this music right now, but its hard not to start humming the damned tune)-  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff