Submit

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:20 am
Uhh.. Let's see.. 1670 Gold. i'm saving it for all the rewards I give out. And when Gaia will let me, i'll send you your reward. *dances around happily*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:23 am
I have 10348g I'm saving for a katana and wings when they come out.  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:26 am
Cool/ Good luck, I hope you get them ^_^. Aww come on windgear, will you dance with mee? It's not so hard to dance! Besides, you gotta learn sometime in your life, so it might as well be now. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:29 am
I'll try, but don't expect much*gets out of his seat*  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:34 am
We might have to have a formal one of these days, so you never know. Okay. the two easiest dances are The Waltz, and just regular slow dancing. You can choose which you want to learn.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:36 am
I'll try the Waltz. I heard of that one the most.  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:46 am
Okay. The trick about the waltz is that it's a two-beat dance. such at it would be like a two beat note. dun-dum, dum-dun. The trick its to take about two steps every beat. Now. *takes Wind's hand and puts it around her waist* in the waltz, you always start out, with your arm around the ladies, waist, or loosly on the side of her waist. *takes wind's other hand in hers, and puts her freehand on his shoulder.* there. This is how you start off. Now, to move, you begin with one step to the right, turn slightly and take a step back, repeating this motion to the left., you'll do this 'till you make a circle. that's the traditional Waltz. There are many moves to it, but that's the basic two-step Waltz. Next, you'll let go of my waist, and spin me out, then bring me back in. *lets go of his shoulder and takes his arm off of her waist and slowly spins out.* Like this, then to bring me back in, you'll slowly pull me back. *spins back in* Are you following me?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:56 am
i need more gold...i only have 685 gold.... crying im so poor  

Mr. Kappa

200 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Member 100

windgear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:59 am
so I do this like *hesitating a little, puts his hand loosly on the side of her waist and takes her other hand steps to the right then turns a little steps back from there steps to the left.*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:00 am
Lol don't worry, my little sister has less then that. I used to have that much, until I sold one of my valuble items  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

windgear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:04 am
Kintaro_Yang01
i need more gold...i only have 685 gold.... crying im so poor

I'll help you a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:05 am
Very good wind. *smiles*Now, try spinning me out and bringing me back in. And don't worry, you're doing great. Believe me, it took me ages to learn, because I was always scared. But at least you're willing to learn biggrin  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

windgear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:11 am
*lets his hand drop from her waist then trys to slowly spin her*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:16 am
*smiles* it's okay, you'll get it. *spins out* now, bring me back in. Remember, the pace is slow right now so you have to do it slowly and gently. It'll spin me back in. Then, you'll take my free hand and we'll take about 3 steps back. You'll spin me back out a bit faster, and bring me back in, except this time, back to the position we started out in. you'll just lightly pull me back, not spin me.  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

windgear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:23 am
gonk *slowly spins her back in then steps back 3 steps from there spins her out and gentlely pulls her back in then check to see if this is where they started. sweatdrop *  
RPG Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff