Welcome to Gaia! ::

€sclavage

Back to Guilds

A literate slave trade guild; yaoi yuri het accepted. 

Tags: slave, yaoi, yuri, literate, roleplay 

Reply € very bazaar [[ slave markets / user shops ]]
FLOOR THREE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira McDaine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:41 pm
User ImageJames Zevoir
"A face so beautiful, and a very smart mind. But yet...

James grins at her. "All right then. I'll be a moment." He says, excusing himself so he could fill out her paperwork and pay the fee. Once it was all said and done, he walked back to Shizuko's cage with a guard. The guard unlocked the girl's cage and unshackled her, but regret flashed on his face. The guard left the girl and James awaited her outside of the cage just smiling at her. "Ready to go, Shizuko?" He asks, holding out his hand to her.

...stuck in a horrid cage, not able to flaunt your beauty."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 pm
Shizuko Ichiahara

Shizuko glared at the guard. His quick show of regret made her rage boil. Did he think that she would kill James as soon as she got the chance, or did he think that she was too dangerous an unfit for any master and only feeling sorry for James? As the guard removed the last shackle she felt his demeanor tense, preparing for any sign of attack. She gave the guard a cold glare as she stretched her self out. He was stupid for thinking she would kill him before his time was up, but he obviously didn't know she was a shade, and that she would just kill him over and over again when he went to hell. That is, if she was able to return to hell.

Looking at James she gave a small roll of her shoulders and stood up. "Yes," She gave a slight pause looking for a title that suited the man who bought her. Master just seemed strange to say and Sir was just too informal. As she thought of what would fit, she finished her sentence, "Yes, Jeimuzu-Sama."
User Image  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Kira McDaine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:42 pm
User ImageJames Zevoir
"A face so beautiful, and a very smart mind. But yet...

James smiles at her and gently takes her hand. "You could call me whatever you would like." He says, leading her out of the building and into his limo. On the way to his house, he asked Shizuko if she would like to go shopping and buy some new clothes. He wanted to try to make her comfortable around him.
((To le house!))

...stuck in a horrid cage, not able to flaunt your beauty."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:44 am
User Image
Lilith Jekkins

Lilith exited the elevator and looked around solemnly. Her eyes stopped on a man with white and black hair. He seemed interesting enough. Being on the third floor meant there would mostly be a lot of problem slaves. Not that she cared. She made her way over to the slaves cage getting a better look at him. "Hey, if your awake I need talk to you real quick." If he didn't want to talk and pretended to be asleep, she would definitely have something to say about it. Whether the he liked it or not.  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:48 am
Kyro Shinto
User Image

Kyro opened one of his eyes. It was a bright purple, but soon faded to a dull grey. He groaned as he sat up-right. "Yes, what do you want?" He asked in a slight annoyed tone. His fangs glinted in the light as he spoke, he shook his head trying to get rid of the headache the lights had caused.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:59 am
User Image
Lilith Jekkins

She kept the solemn expression on her face. Already he had piqued annoyance from her; but he couldn't know that. As soon as he had addressed her, his tone making her want to punch the man in front of her. "Not that you have much of a choice, but I want you to go home with me. Don't bother saying no because I honestly don't care if your on the third floor, I'll still beat you a** if you try anything." She continued to look at the white and black haired man in front of her. Hopefully, he wasn't too much of an issue when it came to power. If he used the sword he had against her, she was toast. She wasn't good at defending her self from weapons. He of course wouldn't know this if she played her cards right.  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:11 am
Kyro Shinto
User Image

Kyro's grin turned into a smirk. He stood up and cracked his back. He looked at her, he stood 3 or 4 inches taller than her. His eyes turned to purple again, and his voice split in two. One higher and one lower. "Well then, you are right i don't have a choice then do I?" He asked, slightly mocking her. He placed his hand against the side of the cage, and the bars seemed to just shoot off in different directions. He stepped out of his cage, after he grabbed his sword. The purple in his eyes seemed to condense into a darker purple once the sword was in his grasp. "So. What now?" He said, his smirk fading into an expressionless face.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:31 pm

User ImageKrystal

Krystal walked in with two guards at her side. She didn't say anything but her tail was moving behind her and anger was visible in her eyes. She was tempted to lash out at them already. She was pushed in roughly by the guard as they closed the gate. By now she let out a growl and walked up to the bars and tried to grab him. She was a tiny bit too short. Krystal walked away and sat down with her legs crossed. She then closed her eyes.

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:35 pm
Skylar Tsuyomi

User Image

Skylar walked into the market, and up to the third floor. His eyes had been shut the entire time, and his hands in his pant pockets. He continued to walk around, his eyes shut, he managed to avoid everything like he knew it was there. He then sensed a stronger pressnce and stopped infront of a girl who seemed to be demon. He opened his eyes, looking at her. His face showed no emotion. "You.. What's your name?" He asked blandly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:38 pm

User ImageKrystal

Krystal heard someone coming up to her. She felt his presence also and immediately opened her eyes. She got up and looked at him with the same anger in her eyes that she had before, maybe even more now. She thought for a second before reply. "My name's Krystal. With a 'K'" she said. It pissed her off when people spelled her name wrong and she hoped that he wouldn't get it wrong ever. She looked at him, her arms crossed across her chest while waiting for him to say something else.

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:41 pm
Skylar Tsuyomi

User Image

Skylar looked to her, he thought about walking off but decided not to. "I have a proposition for you.." He said his voice sounding calm, eerily calm. "If you can tend to wounds, you may come with me." He said his eyes meeting hers. The air in the room started to condense, and get colder. Any longer people would soon start to see there breath. "So.. whaddyou say?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:43 pm

User ImageKrystal

Krystal thought for a second. "I'll go but you have to let me have my fun also." she said, she noticed the change of temperature which honestly didn't bother her. She kept looking at him with the same expression. Her tail though stopped moving now.

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:47 pm
Skylar Tsuyomi

User Image

He turned his body towards the door, as the lock on the cage froze over. He looked back towards Krystal a slight annoyed look on his face. "Okay then, I'm sure I will soon find out what your fun is." He said finally. As soon as he finished speaking the lock shattered and the door opened. He started to walk towards the door, he would go outside to his car and wait for Krystal. If she decided to run, he would simply catch her and bring her back with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:09 pm

User ImageKrystal

Krystal held back a laugh when he said that he would find out what her fun is. She shook her head shortly after and saw that the lock was freezing over. Ice. She wondered what else he could do. She waited for it to shatter as she followed him down the stairs and out the door. She kept following him. She wasn't going to run, yet. If he was someone she wouldn't like she would run definitely.

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
€ very bazaar [[ slave markets / user shops ]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items