Welcome to Gaia! ::

€sclavage

Back to Guilds

A literate slave trade guild; yaoi yuri het accepted. 

Tags: slave, yaoi, yuri, literate, roleplay 

Reply € very bazaar [[ slave markets / user shops ]]
FLOOR THREE Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychoCYANIDE
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:02 pm
I wouldn't get too close to the bars...

User Image

They Bite.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:28 pm
Shiro Tentousama

User Image

Shiro was led into the the third floor by numerous guards. There was eight of them. Four guards where on each side of him, all holding a chain. Shiro had chains around his neck, ankles, waist, and wrists. He growled at the guards as he was getting closer and closer to the cage. His blade was tied around his back, Shiro had killed the man who tried to take it from him earlier so the guards knew not to touch it.

Once they were to an empty cage, the guards quickly chained him to the wall, Shiro was barely able to move. Shiro kicked one of the guards in the neck before they could get his leg chained down. The guard fell over on the ground gasping for air, soon his body went still. Shiro smirked behind his scarf. His mind soon shifted from being angry to being content, and he let the guards chain him up. He growled as they left, and he waited for someone else to show up. Shiro's eyes glared at every guard that was there. His white hair covered one of his eyes though.

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

psychoCYANIDE
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
> > Raeya

In that one dismal corner of the room, her corner of the room, the slave known as Raeya was thrashing around in her cell, as per usual. It was her time to be fed, and as that tiny trap door opened and food was carefully inserted into that little slot, but Raeya had been waiting, and she had attacked the hand that fed her and was now having a fit while guards stood around shouting and threatening to tranquilize her.

She was always the troubled one, she never spoke but always fought, occasionally she would mumble in some strange tongue with a growl and bright illuminated red eyes, so people had learned to just leave her be, leave her alone in her corner. Recently Raeya had stopped eating, she would throw the plastic tray along with the food on it to the other side of the room, sometimes hitting other slaves, they had to tranquilize her and feed her through a tube and then put her back in the cell she belonged in. No one understood the odd little witch, and she understood no one... maybe that was just the way it was meant to be.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:34 pm
James held Kailey's hand as he entered the 1st floor. He'd never got a slave before and he didn't know what he was doing. He slowly walked down the isles, "Kailey, honey, go look, help me pick one. But be careful." She always had good choice in character, so he trusted her.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Kailey walked away from her father's hand and stood in front of a cage with a boy in it, "Why are you in a cage?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.  

DegrassiGirl126

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:04 pm
Shiro Tentousama

User Image

Shiro looked down to the girl from the wall, his eyes seemed fierce until they actually met hers. He loosened up, and looked at her again. She looked....familiar. Shiro tried to kneel but the chains wouldn't allow it. "I got caught." He said plainly trying not to intimidate her or her father who entered with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:24 pm
"Oh" She reached her small hand into the cage and touched the chains, "Why do you wear these?"  

DegrassiGirl126

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:24 pm
Shiro Tentousama

User Image

For once Shiro's emotions all stayed calm as he watched the little girl touch the chains. "Well it keeps me from doing bad things, and these people here don't want me doing that." As he spoke he tilted his head to the right slightly, giving him a more playful look but his body still screamed killer. His armor was bolted into his chest, his hand blade still on his back. He studied the little girl quietly wondering what it was about her that kept him calm.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:41 pm
Kailey smiled at him, and then turned around "Daddy! I like this one!" She turned back an faced him still smiling
James walked over to see which one his daughter had picked. He read the card, and his eyebrows went up, "Sweetheart are you sure?"
"Yes I am Daddy I want him."
James trusted her, and called over a guard, "I'd like to take this one."  

DegrassiGirl126

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:47 pm
Shiro Tentousama

User Image

Shiro was surprised when the man said they were going to take him. He smirked slightly as the guards undid his chains and led him out. They seemed skiddish around him because of what he did to the other guard when he first arrived. Shiro walked out of the cage and stood up straight, he was about 6ft 2in. His white hair still covering one of his eyes, and his scarf hiding his mouth again. He looked down to the girl then to the man who seemed to be her father. He was waiting to see what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:56 pm
Kailey took his hand and started to pull him out the door, her father leading the way. "Your going to love it at my house, it's so big and pretty! My big sisters you'll love my sisters and my big brother too!"
James opened the door for Kailey as she slid in he stopped his new slave, "We haven't been properly introduced, I'm James and that's my youngest daughter Kailey." He held out his hand for a shake.  

DegrassiGirl126

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:01 pm
Shiro Tentousama

User Image

Once he was stopped by the father Shiro's emotions hit him like a truck. He looked down at the mans hand gripping it very tightly, the claws on the back of his hand seeming to extend slightly. "Shiro." His eyes were murderous and his voice was slick, like a snake. Shiro's eyes locked with the James' and he stared, before letting go of the mans hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:04 pm
James was taken aback by this sudden change in emotion, he quickly motioned to the inside of his car and when Shiro was in he got in and started driving to his home.  

DegrassiGirl126

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:02 pm
αℓι¢є

Alice rubbed the back of her head. She was knocked out by some strange man when she started yelling at him how this was the stupidest thing ever. She sighed as she sat up and looked around, her eyes immediately adjusting to the dark. She was able to see normally because of her powers.

She sat up and closed her eyes propping her head on her hands. She only listened so she would know what was happening. She was Alice was curious who would be the one to take her. She hoped it wouldn't be some idiot and someone that would have something interesting about them. She decided to lean back so that she was lying down with her arms out and her legs also out. She was going to get bored quickly.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:22 pm
What was I...

Kos-Mos

User Image
Kos-Mos walks into the third floor and looks around. Seeing a cage with a girl inside, she walks over to Alice's cage. "I am here to get you for my Master." she says to her.

...really created for?

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:28 pm
αℓι¢є

A small smile appeared on alice's face. Then her quiet chuckle could be heard. "Thats funny." she said as she sat up, her eyes a bright grey-blue. "What type of master could he possible be that he thinks he could handle me?" she asked as she stood up quickly and took a couple steps to the bars. As she was closed she put her hands firmly on the bars, both at the same height and the height of her shoulders. A smirk was on her face as she looked at the woman in front of her.

User Image

€ very bazaar [[ slave markets / user shops ]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces