Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
family rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:01 pm
nef awoke with a startle at the sound, grabing her coat she ran downstairs and out the door seeing him laying on the ground she covered her mouth, running to him, "oh are you ok?" she saw his gunshot wound, she ran back inside her house, grabing her book, and some herbs she ran back to him, "im soo sory" she said as she placed a couple herbs on his wound. she took a crystal that she had around her neck, and placed it on the wound pressing down, she wispered a few words, a warm sensation went from her body into him she could feel the wound slowly heal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:06 pm
as soon as the wound healed he jumped up "Witch!!!" he snarled backing up "it was your kind that imprisoned the archangel in me and made me like this"  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:13 pm
she covered her mouth "well i wouldnt call myself a witch! so i have some herbal abilitys ... but i just saved your life!" she cryed standing up "and what are you talking about? made you like this? i see nothing wrong with you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:06 pm
"theres a reason im never with my parents they shun me im deformed and not really human" he said sitting down with tears in his eyes "i never asked for this curse"  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:13 pm
she touched his shoulders "your not deformed, theirs nothing wrong with you, my parents always preferd my sister..." she sighed and sat on the grass with him "look you saved me, thats a good thing, just because you have wings, and i like them by the way, doesnt make you any less human and your parents shouldnt shun you for that"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:38 am
i wiped my eyes but they were still red."is the bad man gone"?i asked before i coldnt hold back my tears anymore and had to burst out crying."I WANNA GO SOMEWHERE SAFE!!"i screamed.i looked out the windoow athen ran back to you guys screaming"A GHOST!"  

meglie

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:50 am
"tell them that they are the ones who agree to let what happened happen" he said lighting a cigarette "i do like the wings though" i never have to walk hardly when im not here"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:55 pm
when she noticed her sister running towards her "no sis.. no ghost.. this is our.. saviour" she looked up at him "count your blessings... atleast your not a.. witch" she looked to the ground, helping her sister up they started walking towards their house  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:30 pm
"sissy no witch"she said"sissy have powers,witchs are mean and evil.Sissy nice and kind"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:31 pm
getting up and walking to his house he went to his room and laid down thinking on what his neibor had said and done  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

meglie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:59 pm
meghan took a nap in her sisters bed  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:07 pm
nef sat in her room, at her desk, staring out the window at the neighbors house, some weird feeling was in the pit of her stomache, somethin about him, it wasnt bad, it was a good feeling, she kept an eye over her sister, she new her sisters secrete, and her and her sister had to stick somewhat together. they both were odd. her sister a neko, and her a witch. she sighed noticing from the cornor of her eye her sisters tail had appeared and was wiggling off the edge of the bed, she snickered. grabbing a peice of papper, she wrote 2 small words on it, waving her hand the papper disapeared and reappered infront of dagon all it said was 'im sorry'  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:40 pm
opening his eyes he read what was wrote on the paper "as am i" he wrote back and opening his window threw it back making it to her open window he laid back down  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:01 pm
"MY BROTHER HAS A GAINT MNM!" i screamed still asleep "i do to have a brother!" i said.  

meglie

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:03 pm
nef turned and looked at her "meg you are one weird girl" she snickered looking back at the note, she wrote a smiley face on it and made it go back to him  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games