Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
family rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:41 pm
ok the new family rp!

people needed

mom
dad
bro
sis
(other siblings?)
uncle
aunt
grandpa
grandma
family pet?
casuins?
nephews
neices

etc etc dont forget friends and neighbors etc etc

post your bio smile heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:33 pm
teenage daughter:

name: neferitiri anieka
apperience: fire red hair, pale white skin 5ft 7inchs about 155lbs
User Image

personality: nef is a loner, some call her strange finding solace in the study of the occult and the paranormal,  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:48 am
kid daughter: User Image

name: meghan
apperience: stright blonde hair,greenish eyes

personality: meghan is funny,fun to be around,and can pick everyone up from there downs.(also looks up to neferitiri anieka )

is also a hidden neko that know one knows about (yet)
3nodding blaugh blaugh 3nodding blaugh 3nodding blaugh 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:15 pm
(yay!! welcome!!! i gotsa litttle sis!! yay!!)

neferitiri was sitting in her room, it was dark, the walls were black the carpet was black, everything was. her parents never liked that about her, but thier wasnt anything that could really be done about it. nef sat at her desk reading a book on occultic practices, when she heard some thumps outside her room, getting up she walked over to the door, and opened it slowly "what are you doin?!?!?"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:57 pm
new kid on the block and next door neighbor

Name: Archangel Dagon Shadowreaver
Apperance:User Image (the wings are a birth affect from his parents he keeps them under his leather jacket at all times. but his eyes are a deep greyish blue)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:11 pm
nefs eyes were then drawn to the window, watching the new neughbor their was somethin odd about him but it was a deffanate attraction  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:01 pm
feeling eyes on him Dagon looked at the nextdoor neighbors upper window and spying someone looking at him he waved and walked inside "man that was close" he said to himself as he took his shirt of revealing a washboard 8 pack abs and several tattoos and stretching his wings he smiled "now i can relax and have a drink" he said opening the fridge door and grabbing a gateraide he walked into the living room and sat down  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:11 pm
her eyes narrowed "hmm that was weird, i didnt know the new neighbors had kids" she grinned "he seems.. interesting" she closed the shade on the window and continued yellin at her sister  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:17 pm
over hearing the yelling he threw his jacket on not buttoning it up but hiding his wings and walked next door ringing the doorbell he waited drinking his drink and lighting a cigarette he took a puff  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:22 pm
nef ran downstairs grabing the door and flinging it open, her red hair flowing in her face, her top showing her figure off verywell "yes?" she said lookin at him, almost awe struck  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:35 pm
smiling a dazzling smile he slowly looked the girl in the door up and down "ah let me introduce myself my name is Archangel Dagon Shadowreaver but please call me Dagon, i came over to see if there was a problem i heard yelling over my tv" he said holding out his hand his eyes twinkling like the night stars  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:39 pm
nef grinned taking his outstretched hand "greetings, im neferitiri, and no nothing wrong, just little sisters" she said with a wink in her eyes she could sense something odd about him, but it intreged her even more "when did you move in?"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:54 pm
"I just moved back with my parents today" he said leaning against the porch post his jacket coming open exposing his chest "and its a pleasure to meet you Neferitiri my parents have told me of you" taking a drag off his cigarette he suddenly put it out "im so sorry if me smoking bothers you. so what did your sister do to make you angry?" he asked putting the cigarette inside his pocket becoming more interested with the beautiful red head in front of him  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:02 pm
she closed the door behind her and stood on the porch with him "just bein a little sister ya know. annoying" she grinned taking the cig outta his pocket lighting it from a lighter she had and taking a drag, her eyes danced around his chest  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:24 pm
reaching out briefly exposing his wings he snatched the cigarette back from her and grinned "you shouldnt be smoking ya know" settling back down covering up his wings again he took a drag off his recaptured cig "hey my parents are going to be gone and i was wanting some company later tonight would you like to come over?" he asked looking at her  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games